DU MD/MS AYURVED Exam 2022: Delhi University is one amongst India’s topmost universities. Every year students struggle hard to get admission in Delhi University. In this article, we have discussed how one can get admission in MD/MS Ayurved stream in a campus of Delhi University in the year 2022.
In order to apply in Delhi University MD/MS Ayurved branch, the applicant must qualify PGMET 2022. The candidate who qualifies the PGMET 2022, he or she will be eligible to apply, following the other eligibility criteria. Ones the candidate has qualified all the criteria; he or she can get admission in DU campus for the courses like Ayurveda, Unani, and Homeopathy department. In this article, you’ll find the details about Admission, Exam Pattern, Result and Counselling procedure in DU MD/MS AYURVED Exam 2022.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2022 Important Dates
The dates for DU 2022 curriculum are not decided yet.
But the estimated time of the events are as follows:
Date of Occurrence
|Online Registration-||To be announced|
|Online Registration||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
|Answer Key release||To be announced|
|Result Release||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2022 Application Form
In this section, we will talk about the procedure for applying to DU MD /MS Ayurved 2022:
- The Registration forms for DU MD /MS Ayurved 2022 will be available on the official website of the Delhi University will be announced soon.
- All the interested aspirants can apply online by visiting the website and submitting the registration form.
- The applicants have to register twice in DU for MD/MS Courses. Once when the application form is released and again after the seat allotment.
Note: The seats available in Delhi University are divided into two groups, viz. All India 50% quota and 50% quota for Delhi University.
- Applicants applying under All India 50% quota have to apply on the different link while the ones applying under Delhi University quota 50% has to apply on Delhi University official website.
- The applicants need to generate a login i.d by entering all the required details.
- Ones the details are correctly entered and confirm button has pushed the log in I.D generates.
- After that, the applicant can enter all the important information and register himself/herself for PGET at Delhi University.
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2022 Documents Required
- Passport size recent Photograph of the applicant
- 12th certificate
- MBBS Examination certificate of the attempt
- Admit Card and mark sheet of NEET pg 2022
- MBBS Degree
- All the years of mark sheet of MBBS
- Provisional Certificate of MBBS
- Internship Certificate
- Registration Certificate from the Medical Council of Delhi or state medical council
- Cast Certificate (if required)
- Disability Certificate (if required)
- The above-mentioned documents must be in PDF format and self-attested by the applicant. The size of the document must not be more than 200 KB.
- Photograph and Signature must be 150 KB and 100 KB respective
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2022 Application Fees
Amount Paid in Person
Amount Paid Online or Through DD
|General and OBC||Rs. 1,500/||1550/-|
|Schedule Cast and Schedule Tribe||Rs. 1300/-||1350/-|
- Depending on the mode of payment
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2022 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of the aspirant applying in Delhi University Quota are different from that of those applying in All India Quota.
The details about both the quota are mentioned below:
|DU MD/MS AYURVED 2022 Delhi University Quota||The applicant must have passed Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery exam from Delhi University and must have completed the 1-year internship in a recognized hospital or health care center.
He or she must have registration certificate of State Council Boards of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine.
|DU MD/MS AYURVED 2022 All India Quota||The applicant must possess Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery degree or other equivalent degrees from a recognized university or board. |
He or she must have completed 1 year or minimum 6 months of internship in a recognized hospital or health care center.
He or she must have registration certificate of State Council Board of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine.
The aspirant must have appeared and cleared the AIAPGET/NEET PG 2022 exam.
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2022 Syllabus
The details regarding, DU MD/MS Ayurved 2022 syllabus has been provided below:
- For the admission in DU MD/MS Ayurved, the aspirant has to appear for the PGET that is Post Graduate Entrance Test.
- The test is organized in Delhi by the Faculty of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine.
- The questions will be BAMS Ayurvedacharya level.
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Duration Of Exam||2 hours|
|Types Of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. Of questions||100|
|Languages||Hindi and English|
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2022 Result
Here, the details regarding DU MD /MS Ayurved 2022 result has been discussed in this section:
- The result of the exam will be uploaded on the website that is www.fmsc.ac.in or will be hung on the notice board of the Faculty.
- In case if the applicant wants his or her answer sheet to be rechecked, he or she has to notify the authority within one week of result announcement.
- The charge of rechecking is Rs.750/-
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2022 FAQ’S
The application form can be filled using the official website.
No there is no different in the hall ticket and admit card for DU MD /MS Ayurved 2022.
You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your DU MD/MS Ayurved 2022 admit card.
For any queries regarding DU MD/MS Ayurved 2022, please comment below.