DU LLB 2023: Delhi University provides an opportunity for students seeking admission in L.L.B and L.L.M. integrated courses.
As we all know, it is not an easy job to take admitted to Delhi and talking about admission in law it becomes tougher hence there is a great source of taking admission in one of the top Universities in India is Delhi University.
Basically, this is an entrance examination for direct admission to Delhi University.
Application form dates for 2023 will be released soon.
As the date will be announced, candidates must know the other details from the past examinations.
So, details like admit card, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. are mentioned below.
Table of Contents
DU LLB Entrance Exam Dates
|Online registration starts||March 2023.|
|Online registration last date||To be announced|
|Admit card released||To be announced|
|Conduction of entrance examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed their class 12 from any board and from any stream.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to Delhi University.
- If the candidates are applying for a post-graduation they are allowed to apply during their final year of the course.
- This is not yet, there are some more facts which are to be kept in mind, such as:
- For General Category, the minimum percentage to qualify for the exam is 50%
- For OBC, the minimum percentage becomes 45% to qualify for the exam and secure their seat at Delhi University.
- For SC/ST, the minimum percentage becomes 40% to qualify for the exam and secure their seat at Delhi University.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2023 Pattern
- DU LLB Entrance Exam Pattern 2023 is such that aspirants need to attempt a total of 100 multiple choice questions in 2 hours duration. Till last year, the test pattern of DU LLB exam was such that students had to attempt 175 objective-type questions in a duration of 120 minutes.
- There is a negative marking for every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer and 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer. The language will be English only.
- The total number of questions will be 100
- Maximum marks will be 400.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form
DU LLB application form is available online on the official website of the University of Delhi. Applications are to be filled in online mode only with no other options. There are the steps given below by following which you can fill the application form successfully:
Step 1: Register online for the DU LLB exam
Step 2: Fill in details in DU LLB application form
Step 3: Upload documents, such as the latest photograph, signature, Id proof etc.
Step 4: Pay DU LLB application fee, now the fee structure for General and OBC categories are the same that is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2023 Syllabus
However, there is no prescribed syllabus for the DU Examination but from the last year question papers, we have noticed some main subjects which are to be revised thoroughly.
English Language & Comprehension: Topics such as Jumbled words/sentences, Fill in blanks, Incorrect sentences, Unseen passages, Essay-writing and Reading Comprehension must be well prepared.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Topics such as Important awards of the year – sports, science, literature and arts, Major UN bodies, their functions and locations, Overview of Indian history and geography, Physical geography, science and environment and Important happenings in the area of the Indian Constitution or Justice system must be revised.
Reasoning & Analytical Abilities: Topics such as Series, Blood Relations, Directions, Critical Reasoning, Syllogism and Analogy are to be prepared.
Arithmetic: Topics such as Percentage, Profit and loss, Number system, Average, Algebra and AP and GP are to be prepared.
Legal Awareness & Aptitude: Topics such as the Indian Constitution, its structure, sections and schedules, IPC and the CrPC, Torts, Vicarious Liability, Strict Liability, Law of Crimes, Contracts and Constitutional Law, International Law, Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity are to be prepared.
Exams You Might Like
DU LLB Entrance Exam Admit Card
- Delhi University will issue admit cards on the official website for the exam by the last week of June.
- It is a very important document to enter in the examination hall.
- Admit card contains all necessary details such as date, time, venue etc. of the examination. Candidates can’t afford to lose or forget the admit card.
- There is a very simple process to download the admit card, candidates will get to know the procedure themselves as they will open the official website of DU.
DU LLB Entrance Exam Results
Steps to Download DU LLB Result
Step 1: Visit DU’s official PG admission portal/Delhi University’s official website.
Step 2: Click on DU LLB result 2023 link.
Step 3: Find the name and roll number in DU LLB merit list.
Step 4: Download DU LLB entrance exam 2023 result.
Delhi University (DU) declares DU LLB result on the official website soon. The result sheet also includes an aspirant’s All India Rank (AIR) and Category Rank (CR).
DU LLB Entrance Exam Counselling
- Delhi University begins its counselling soon after the result declaration.
- Allotment of seats will be done in this counselling on the basis of marks obtained in the DU Entrance examination.