DNB CET SS 2023 will be conducted by the National Board Examination (NBE) in the month of January 2023. Each year, the National Board Examination (NBE) conducts Diploma National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB CET SS) for admissions to various Super Specialty courses offered by profuse institutes in the country.
The application process for DNB CET SS 2023 will be conducted online mode through the official website. However, the applicants must read the detailed eligibility criteria for DNB CET SS before applying for the examination. DNB CET SS will be conducted online in the month of January 2023. The results for DNB CET SS will be declared by the authorities in online mode through the official website. Subsequently, a merit list will be prepared and selected applicants need to attend three-round counseling for getting admission.
Table of Contents
DNB CET SS Highlights
|Name of Examination||DNB CET SS|
|Full-Form||Diploma National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducted by||National Board Examination (NBE)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
DNB CET SS 2023 Important Dates
Applicants must have an idea about the dates for the whole application process as well as other important dates for preparing accordingly. All the important dates for DNB CET SS 2023 are mentioned below:
|Application Process Starts||November 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form filling||November 2022|
|Issuance of Admit Card||December 2022|
|DNB CET SS Exam Date||January 2023|
|Announcement of result||February 2023|
|Counseling Round 1||May 2023|
|Counseling Round 2||June 2023|
|Counseling Round 3||July 2023|
DNB CET SS Application Form
The application forms for DNB CET SS 2023 will be released by the National Board Examination (NBE) in online mode only. The application form link will be made available through the official website only. The applicants must make sure to enter the details with utmost care as any correction to the application form will not be entertained in the future. The exam is going to commence in the month of January 2023. Applicants must make sure that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria for DNB CET SS 2023 before considering applying for the examination.
Steps for filling the Application Form for DNB CET SS
- The applicants are required to visit the official website in order to apply for DNB CET SS.
- Now, the applicants need to enter some personal details and register themselves on the application portal.
- The applicants are required to select the course as per their preference from DNB Part 1 and Direct 6 Years course. Moreover, the applicants are required to select a Speciality for Examination and category of the candidate as a super specialty from DNB Super specialty Candidate/ DM-MCH Qualified Candidate.
- Next, the applicant is required to select the two nearest exam centers for DNB CET SS.
- The applicants must upload digitally scanned copies of all the required documents, photographs, and signatures as per the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the required registration fee through online mode. This can be done through net banking/credit card/debit card/etc.
- Applicants must not forget to take a printout of the application fees for future reference.
The applicants are required to make a payment of Rs. 4500/- as a registration fee.
DNB CET SS Eligibility Criteria
All interested applicants must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for DNB CET SS 2023. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam is given below:
- The applicants must possess a post-graduate medical degree/Provisional Pass Certificates to apply for this examination.
- The applicants must have accomplished their 3 years (36 Months) of MD/MS training.
- The applicants must have a permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification and their additional medical qualification must be registered with the Medical Council of India.
- Applicants pursuing the DM.M.Chpr DNB course, will not be eligible to apply for this examination.
- Registration with MCI or State Medical Council is mandatory and the applicant must bring documented proof at the time of counseling.
- The ineligible applicants will not be permitted to apply for this examination.
DNB CET SS Exam Pattern
To get an overview of the exam and in order to understand different parts of the question paper, the applicants are required to go through DNB CET SS 2023 Exam Pattern. The exam pattern only provides a reference to the applicants. The Exam pattern for DNB CET SS is given below:
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Medical Specialties||180 questions|
|Surgical Specialties||180 questions|
|Pediatric Specialties (For Neonatology)||180 questions|
DNB CET SS Exam Centers
The applicants need to choose the nearest two exam centers as per their preference from the list of cities mentioned below:
DNB CET SS Admit Card
- The admit cards for DNB CET SS 2023 will be made available through the official website.
- Admit cards will not be sent via post to any candidate.
- All the applicants who have successfully applied for the exam along with a payment of the registration fee will get the admit card for DNB CET SS.
- The admit card will be carrying necessary information like name, roll number, course name, exam center, test schedule, etc.
- The admit card link will be made available a few days prior to the examination.
- The applicants are informed that they must carry the Admit Card along with one valid ID card.
- The applicants who forget to bring the admit card would not be allowed to attend the examination.
Steps for downloading admit card for DNB CET SS
- The applicants must visit the official website.
- Now, the applicant must click on the “download admit card”.
- The applicants must go through the details mentioned on the admit card for any corrections.
- The applicants should not forget to download the admit card and preserve it for future reference.
DNB CET SS Results
The Results for DNB CET SS 2023 will be declared by the National Board Examination (NBE) in the month of February 2023. The results will be announced in online mode only through the official website only. The applicants could be able to check their results by logging in to the Result portal. The marks obtained by the applicant will be mentioned in the results. Subsequently, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the applicants in the DNB CET SS exam.
- The applicant must visit the official website.
- Now, the applicant must click on the “Results” tab.
- Here, the applicant is required to enter the login credentials- Test ID and Date of Birth details.
- The result of the applicant will appear on-screen.
- The applicant must not forget to take a printout of the same as it will be required for future use.
DNB CET SS Counseling
The counseling will be organized by the National Board Examination (NBE) on the basis of the merit list. The counseling will be divided into three phases: Counseling1, Counseling 2, and Counseling 3. Applicants not qualifying in the first round can get admission in the further rounds. The applicant must ensure that they are present on the day of counseling along with certain documents.
DNB CET SS FAQs:
How can I apply for DNB CET SS?
The application form link will be made available on the official website. You can apply through it.
How many questions will be there in DNB CET SS?
There will be a total of 180 questions in the exam.
How much time will be allotted for the exam?
The time duration for the exam will be 3 hours.
What will be the marking scheme of DNB CET SS?
The applicants will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer whereas, -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
What will be the mode of the DNB CET SS exam?
The exam will be conducted online.