DAVV CET 2023: DAVV CET is conducted by DAVV that is Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyala is located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The university has completed 50 years of establishment in the year 2014 and many more to go. DAVV is one of the highly preferred universities of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. It offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate Programmes.
Other than DAVV’s internal departments, there are 270 other affiliated colleges. The admissions in these courses are on the basis of marks in intermediate and in the entrance test. These tests are organized by the university. The tests for undergraduate courses are known as DAVV CET. This stands for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidalaya Common Entrance Test. This test is conducted every year.
The aspirants looking forward to appearing in the DAVV CET 2023 must scroll down to read the full article. The article is about DAVV CET 2023 Application, Date, Syllabus, and Result.
Table of Contents
DAVV CET Important Dates
In this section, we will talk about the important dates for the DAVV CET 2023 entrance exam:
|Online Application Start Date||July 2023|
|Online Application Close Date||To be Announced|
|Last Date for the Online Fee Payment||To be Announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Date for groups A, B, C, D||To be Announced|
|Result Announcement||To be Announced|
|Counselling for Group A, B, C, D||To be Announced|
DAVV CET Application Form
Here, we will talk about the procedure to apply for the DAVV CET 2023 application form:
- The candidate can apply for admission on the official website of the DAVV.
- The link to the website is http://www.dauniv.ac.in/
- The candidate must first register himself /herself to apply
- The date of the application will start in the month of April 2023
- The date of application will close in the month of May 2023
- After registering on the site the student gets an ID and Password.
- The candidate can log in using it.
- Now, you can fill out the form.
- The information provided must be true and correct.
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Then pay the fee of the DAVV CET 2023 application.
- Once the application procedure is complete, the candidate must download the application form.
- Now, keep a print out copy of the application form.
DAVV CET Application Fee
|DAVV CET 2023 Application fee||Rs. 1500/-|
|Extra Charges for Online Payment||Rs. 50/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online
Payment Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Master Card, Visa Card
DAVV CET Syllabus
The syllabus of DAVV CET 2023 for the group A, B, C, and D are given below:
|Group A and B||Quantitative Ability
|Group D||Electronics and electronic communication
Life science and Industrial Microbiology
LLB or LLM
DAVV CET Result
The details related to the DAVV CET 2023 result has been provided here:
- The DAVV CET 2023 result will be uploaded on the official website of DAVV.
- The candidates’ results will be released Group-wise.
- The candidate can check his or her result in the first week of June 2023.
- The result will consist of the application number, Cast Category, Domicile, CET Score, and Rank.
- In case of the same score is attained, the same rank will be awarded.
- In this case, the decision will be taken in the counseling session.
- The decision will be taken on the basis of marks obtained by them on the 12th.
- The candidate with greater marks in 12th will be given preference.
- If the two candidates have scored the same marks in 12th, the candidate will be judged on the basis of age.
- The candidate with greater age will be given preference.
DAVV CET Counselling
The details related to the DAVV CET 2023 counseling have been provided here:
- The counseling of DAVV CET 2023 will be held in the first week of June 2023.
- The candidate will have to appear in person in the counseling session.
- Those who fail to reach the venue on time will miss the seat allotment.
- In case the student who attained a higher rank reaches late in counseling the seat will be awarded to the already present candidate (may be comparatively low rank).
- The time of the counseling will be published on the official site of DAVV.
- The candidate will have to appear with all the necessary documents in original and Photostat copy.
- The candidate must also carry a DD of Rs. 10,000 in order to reserve their seat.
- The amount mentioned above must be verified from the official website.
DAVV CET FAQ’S
Registration can be done using the official website.
The hall ticket and admit card are the same.
We advise you to contact the examination conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in hall ticket.
For any queries regarding DAVV CET 2023, please comment below.