DASA stands for Direct Admission of Students Abroad. It is a scheme of the Human Resource Development Ministry of India (HRD Ministry). DASA offers admission to students living in foreign nations, in colleges of India.
The students who wish to take admission in UG or PG programme can appear in Direct Admission of Students Abroad.
After qualifying Direct Admission of Students Abroad, the students get admission in Engineering, Management, Architecture or Planning courses. One gets admission in the government technical and engineering institute after qualifying Direct Admission of Students Abroad.
Below mentioned are details of Direct Admission of Students Abroad PG 2022.
Those aspirants who wish to appear in Direct Admission of Students Abroad PG 2022 exam must scroll down to find out details related to Application, Dates, Syllabus, and Result of DASA PG 2022.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
DASA PG 2022 Overview
|Name of Exam||DASA|
|Full-Form||Direct Admissions of Students Abroad|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, architecture design, and management|
|Conducting Authority||Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India|
DASA PG 2022 Important Dates
All the important dates related to DASA PG 2022 are mentioned below. Candidates can scroll down to find the necessary details about DASA PG 2022.
|DASA PG 2022 Application Form online starts||May 3rd week 2022|
|DASA PG 2022 Application Form online close||June 3rd week 2022|
|GRE test score receipt last date||June 3rd week 2022|
|DASA PG 2022 Counselling and Seat Allotment Round 1||June 4th week 2022|
|Aspirant’s confirmation of seat allotment||June 4th week to July 2nd week 2022|
|DASA PG 2022 Counselling and Seat Allotment||Round 2 July 2nd week 2022|
|Aspirant’s confirmation of seat allotment round 2||July 2nd week to July 4th week 2022|
|Date of Reporting in the institution or college||July 2nd week 2022 to July 4th week 2022|
DASA PG 2022 Application Form
The DASA application form is available on the official website in compliance with the timetable. The procedure to submit the form is available in both offline and online mode. It is a process of 2 phases that is described below:
- Applicants first must submit their online application and submit the necessary documentation in compliance with the requirements.
- The applicants then must send a registration form with the appropriate GRE / GMAT score documents to the participating institution’s address.
- Applicants must send the GRE score directly from GMAC directly via ETS and GMAT score.
How can I apply for the application form for DASA PG 2022?
Students may apply for DASA PG 2022 in the following steps:
Stage 1: Registration
- On the link provided on this article, open the official website.
- On the main page, click on the link for ‘DASA PG 2022.’
- The registration page will open.
- After this set up an account and register with your email Id on the official website and enter the Captcha.
- Then after, a link will be sent to your registered email Id to complete the registration.
- You must enter your applicant ID and password by clicking on the link. Please ensure you are using in your password a combination of uppercase, lowercase, number, and symbol).
- Next stage is the password validation.
- The registration will be completed once all the details entered are correct.
Note: For all future logins you must record your Applicant ID and password.
Stage 2: Application Form
- After registering, the next move is to sign in and fill in the registration form with your credentials.
- In the order of priority for institutes and courses, you can provide any number of choices.
- Submit the documents needed.
Stage 3: Application Form Submission
- After completing the registration form, click the ‘Preview Application Form’ button and ensure all your details correct.
- If the information is incorrect, you should click on “Edit the application form” and edit the application form.
- The application form can then be submitted and downloaded.
Stage 4: Application Fee and Tuition Fee
You will pay the application fee and the tuition fee along with the online registration form.
Stage 5: Print the Registration Form
Upon downloading the registration form, take the form and send it to the address of the participating institute (as given on the site).
Applicants will be required to submit the following documents, together with the application form:
- Photograph of Passport Size (Nepal nationals who do not have a passport can provide a copy of the Authenticated Citizenship Card).
- Date of birth (Secondary Education Board / University Certificate, or other government certificates).
- Mark sheets/grade cards for all qualifying exam semesters.
- Certificate of Provisional / Degree (if the degree is completed).
- Course Certificate of completion from the institution (for result awaiting candidates).
- Proof of Indian nationals’ residential eligibility who have completed their UG from India.
- Evidence for having earned and held the NRI status for 3 years / Evidence for having graduated from the UG course in any CFTI under the DASA Scheme (Institutional Certificate)/Proof of graduating from the 11th and 12th-grade class or equivalent from outside India (School Authorities Certificate).
- Scanned GRE / GMAT score copy.
- Proof and payment method information in the event that you have paid through SWIFT transfer.
DASA PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should fill out the eligibility requirements for DASA PG 2022 below:
- Applicants should be foreign nationals / PIOs / OCIs of any nation (including India) who have completed their UG or,
- The applicants should be Indian Nationals who completed their UG outside India or,
- Applicants who have obtained NRI status and who have kept it for the last 3 years after graduating from India or,
- Applicants who have completed their UG under the DASA Scheme in any CFTI or,
- Applicants from outside India who have completed their UG in India but have completed their 12th and 11th class or equivalent outside. You might like to check COMEDK UGET 2022 examination.
Age Limit: Provision for DASA PG 2022 is without the age limit.
- For M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan / M.Des / MURP, applicants must have completed any four / five-year undergrad degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- The applicants who wish to apply for an MBA should have a valid UG qualification from any acknowledged university as comparable by the Indian Universities Association or other legislative bodies as applicable.
- For GRE / GMAT, applicants must have appeared.
Marks Required to Qualify:
- Applicants in the qualifying exam must have obtained an aggregate of 60 percent marks or 6.50 CGPA on a 10-point scale or equivalent.
- Applicants should have scored at least 300 in GRE and at least 480 in GMAT.
DASA PG 2022 Photograph Specifications
Applicants must submit the supporting information into the Application Form in a specified format:
|Passport size photograph||JPG only||3.5 cm x 3.5 cm (less than 100 KB)|
|Scanned photo of the Signature||JPG only||Less than 100 Kb|
|Scanned copies of other documents||JPG/ JPEG only||
Less than 500 Kb
Note: The other documents can be submitted by the applicants in Color / B&W/ Grayscale. Applicants can use photo editing software such as Microsoft Office Picture Manager or Microsoft Paint to resize the documents to edit the documents.
DASA PG 2022 Participating Institutes
Within the DASA PG 2022 scheme, there are many Central Universities, Premier Technical Institutions, NITs, IITs, Schools of Planning and Architecture (SPAs). These organisations are participating institutes, who coordinate the admission process with DASA. You might like to check the DASA UG 2022 examination.
|National Institute of Technology (NITs)|
|1||National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh|
|2||National Institute of Technology, Agartala, Tripura|
|3||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|4||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|5||National Institute of Technology, Calicut, Kerala|
|6||National Institute of Technology Hamirpur|
|7||National Institute of Technology, Delhi|
|8||National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, West Bengal|
|9||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat|
|10||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
|11||Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur|
|12||National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand|
|13||National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, Haryana|
|14||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur|
|15||National Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar|
|16||National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab|
|17||National Institute of Technology, Puducherry|
|18||National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Orissa|
|19||National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
|20||National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Karnataka|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs)|
|21||ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|22||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu|
|23||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Central Universities, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, and SPAs|
|24||University of Allahabad, Allahabad, UP|
|25||Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar|
|26||Central University of Rajasthan|
|27||Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal, Punjab|
|28||Tezpur University, Tezpur, Assam|
|29||National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|30||Central University of Haryana, Jant Pali, Mahendra Nagar, Haryana|
|31||Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar, MP|
|32||School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada|
|33||School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal|
DASA 2022 Fee Structure
All applicants must pay the fees for registration along with the fees for tuition. Tuition fees are only charged along with the enrollment fee for the course. Applicants can find out the fee structure of DASA PG 2022 below:
DASA 2022 Merit List
The participating organization will prepare a merit list only on the basis of the GRE / GMAT ratings. The merit list is deemed for the candidates’ allocation of seats. In the case of two or more candidates in GRE / GMAT having scored the same, the inter merit will be deemed by:
- For M.Tech, the marks scored in a sequence order will be measured in GRE Analytical Writing and Quantitative Reasoning ranking. If the tie is still there, then the candidates’ DOB will be considered and Higher merit will be granted to the older nominee. You might like to check the NATA 2022 examination.
- For the MBA, in sequence order, the marks obtained in the GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment score and Quantitative score will be considered. Once again, the applicants’ DOB will be considered in case of a tie. This will give the older nominee greater merit.
DASA 2022 Seat Allotment
The seat allotment is conducted online after the registration process has ended. Applicants are allocated seats according to their Merit. High merit results in the higher priority seat allotment shown by the applicants in their application form and vice versa
First Seat Allotment Round
The Seat Allotment First Round results are published online. Applicants have the choice of either get admitted to the allocated institute or opting in the Second Round to upgrade the institute. If no applicant selects any choice over a specified length of time, the applicant is considered not to be interested in enrollment. Such applicants forfeit their right to take part in the Seat Allotment 2nd round. You might like to check the SBAIEE 2022 examination.
Second Seat Allotment Round
Applicants who wish to upgrade the institutes / candidates who are not awarded in the first round that take part in the second counseling round.
Reporting at the Institute
For those applicants who are allocated a seat, a provisional Letter of Admission is produced on the official website. Applicants must subsequently report a printed version of the Provisional Letter of Admission and other documents to their allotted institute.
Note: The institution sends no individual mail/letter to the Seat Allotment applicants. Students are expected to regularly visit the official website for updates.
DASA PG 2022 FAQ’S
The admit card can be downloaded by the official website.
No there is no different in the hall ticket and admit card for DASA PG.
You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your DASA PG admit card.
The government of India has announced that from the year 2021-22, DASA and CIWG admissions will no longer be based on the scores in SAT Subject Tests.
For any queries regarding DASA PG 2022, please comment below.