CUEE 2022 is Centurian University Entrance Examination. The exam is conducted every year by Centurion University of Technology and Management.
The Centurion University of Technology and Management is a state university located in Odisha. It provides admission to several courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, +2 Science and ITI.
The exam is conducted every year for admission into B.Sc.(Agri.), B.Tech, B.Tech (Agri.) and Diploma in agriculture. Interested students from different states can apply for admission to Centurion University.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
CUEE 2022 Exam Overview
|Full Form||Centurian University Entrance Examination|
|Exam Date||April 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Centurion University|
|Level of Examination||National-Level|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Medium of examination||English|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech & B.Sc.|
|Helpline Numbers||82600-77222 ( Toll Free )|
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding CUEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria – Centurian University Entrance Examination Eligibility Criteria 2022.
Details like CUEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Qualification Required are provided here.
CUEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying online for the registration of CUEE 2022 or else their applicantion will not be accepted and the application fee will also be non-refundable. The applicants are advised to follow the table given below to check the eligibility criteria.
The eligibility criteria have been listed below for reference:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for CUEE 2022.
- Academic Qualification: The applicants should have cleared or should be appearing 10+2 qualifying (or equivalent) examination with Science and Mathematics.
- Marks Required: The applicants should have secured at least 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category) in 10+2 qualifying (or equivalent) examination
- Qualifying Examination – For admissions, the applicants should have qualified any of the exam: CUEE/JEE Main/EAMCET/WBJEE or any other equivalent examinations.
Find the detailed article here: CUEE 2022 – Centurian University Entrance Examination
For any further queries related to CUEE 2022 eligibility criteria, please comment below.