CUEE 2022 is also called as Centurian University Entrance Examination. The Centurion University of Technology and Management is a state university located in Odisha. Courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, +2 Science, and ITI are available at the university.
The entrance exam is conducted every year by the Centurion University of Technology and Management for admission into B.Sc.(Agri.), B.Tech, B.Tech (Agri.) and Diploma in agriculture. Applicants from various states can apply for admission to Centurion University.
CUEE 2022 Exam Overview
|Full Form||Centurian University Entrance Examination|
|Exam Date||April 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Centurion University|
|Level of Examination||National-Level|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Medium of examination||English|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech & B.Sc.|
|Helpline Numbers||82600-77222 ( Toll Free )|
In this article, you will find all the details related to CUEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Application form, Counselling.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
CUEE 2022 Important Dates
In this section, we will provide all the important dates that are related to the CUEE 2022 entrance exam, the dates are tentative and will be updated once announced:
|The online application will be available
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2022|
|Admit card allotment||2nd week of March 2022|
|Date of UG Entrance Examination||April 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of April 2022|
|Commencement of counselling||April onwards|
CUEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here, we will provide the Applicants details related to the CUEE 2022 eligibility criteria:
For admission to 1st-year B.Tech courses:
|B.Tech (REG)||Intermediate or 12th or its equivalent with Chemistry, Physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects
|45% for general category
40% – reserved category
|B.Tech (REG)||Intermediate or 12th with physics, chemistry, language and anyone subject of the following and another subject in examination +
Any one of the following (Chemistry, biotechnology, biology, technical vocational subject)
Must have appeared in cuee/jeemain/eamcet /wbjee/other equivalent exams.
|45% for general category
40% – reserved category
For admission to 2nd year courses:
|Course||Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech (LE)||Should pass B.sc with
mathematics as the main
subject at 10+2 or have
diploma 3-year degree
in engineering with
AICTE approval +
should be appeared in
CUEE 2022 Exam Pattern
In this section,we will coversall the details regarding the exam pattern of CUEE 2022 entrance exam:
|Type of questions||Objective type(4 options will be provided out of which one is correct)|
|Subjects||Depending on the course|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|No of sections in paper||3|
CUEE 2022 Syllabus
Here, the details related to CUEE 2022 syllabus has been provided:
B.Tech: Aspirants need to study Chemistry, English, Physics and Mathematics.
CUEE 2022 Application Form
In this section, the details related to the procedure for applying to CUEE 2022 has been provided:
Applicants can apply both in online as well as offline mode.
Online Application Process:
- Eligible Applicants can fill the application through official website cutm.ac.in
- Applicants should fill all the basic details in the application form
- Verify all the filled details before submitting.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee in order to submit the application form.
- Applicants may opt for internet banking
- Take the printout of “confirmation page” after successful submission of application fee and keep it safe for further references. The confirmation page contains your application number.
Offline Application Form Process:
- Download CUEE 2022 application form from its official website and can also collect it from the admission office in Pokhariput, Paralakhemundi, Jatni and Bhubaneswar campuses of the University.
- Candidate should attach a colour passport size photograph to the application form
- The candidate will have to collect a demand draft in the favour of CRSEM trust payable at Bhubaneshwar by paying 250 rupees towards the application fee.
- Candidate name, application number and contact number should be written on the back side of the demand draft
- The final step for applying is to send filled application form along with all the required documents to the following address
THE DIRECTOR (ADMISSIONS)
HIG – 5, BDA DUPLEX, PHASE 1, PHOKARIPUT, BHUBANESHWAR, ODISHA- 751020.
CUEE 2022 Application Fee
Applicants have to pay Rs. 600/ as necessary application fee.
Similar Entrance Exams
CUEE 2022 Admit Card
In this section, we are providing details related to Centurian University Entrance Examination 2022 admit card:
- The university will issue the Admit card on 2nd week of March 2022 in their official site.
- It can be downloaded through online mode.
- Admit card contains the basic details of the applying candidate such as candidate name, address, seat number, centre etc.
CUEE 2022 Result
In this section, the details related to Centurian University Entrance Examination 2022 result has been provided:
- Results will be declared in the first week of April 2022 tentatively.
- Exam participants can check their results from the university official site and can also download the scorecard.
- The result will also be displayed on the notification board.
CUEE 2022 Counselling
In this section, the details related to Centurian University Entrance Examination 2022 counselling has been provided:
- Counselling will begin few days after the declaration of result.
- All the eligible Applicants will be invited for counselling.
- Admissions will be strictly based on the marks obtained by the Applicants.
For any queries regarding CUEE 2022, please comment below.