CSSET Eligibility Criteria: CSSET 2023 is a national-level entrance test for admission to the B.Ed program at Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, New Delhi.
Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test 2023 will be held in the second week of May 2023.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding CSSET – Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification Required.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
CSSET 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have passed Shastri/ BA (With Sanskrit) in a 10+2+3 scheme and/or MA (Sanskrit) from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (For General) or 45% marks (For SC/ST applicants).
- Applicants must be at least 20 years old as on 1 October 2020. No age relaxation will be provided to the applicants.
- Proof of qualification is a must for all applicants to produce as and when required.
- Applicants with diplomas/degrees from Jammu and Kashmir are eligible for service in the central government and other states. The eligibility for them will be governed by the respective states/universities.
CSSET 2023 Application Fee Details
- Application form details will be released on the official website for CSSET 2023 and on the official University website.
- The application Fee for registration will be Rs.1200/- for all applicants. It is required to be paid through online mode – Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking.
CSSET 2023 Result
Applicants appearing for CSSET 2023 must secure at least 35% marks in Sanskrit proficiency (i.e. language, literature, and writing). A minimum of 20% marks for the remaining sections is a must.
CSSET 2023 Counselling
Candidates will be called for counseling and seat allotment on the basis of CSSET 2023 Merit List. No separate letters will be issued.
The cut-off for CSSET 2023 is not fixed and may vary from previous years. It depends on the following factors:
- The number of seats available for the course applied for.
- The standard of the difficulty of CSSET 2023.
- Cut-off trends data from previous years.
- Attendance of CSSET 2023. More the number of applicants, the higher the cut-off rank pushes.
- Counseling for CSSET 2023 will tentatively begin between the fourth week of June 2023 and the first week of July 2023.
Find the detailed article here: CSSET 2023: Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test.
For any queries regarding CSSET 2023 eligibility criteria, please comment below.