CSSET 2022, also known as the Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test is conducted by Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, New Delhi.
This test is conducted to invite applicants for admission to B.Ed Program in affiliated colleges.
CSSET 2022 is going to be conducted in May 2022. It is the gateway for those who wish to teach Sanskrit.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding CSSET – Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test Application form 2022.
Details like How to fill the CSSET 2022 Application Form, How to Register for CSSET 2022, How to Apply for the CSSET 2022 Exam are discussed below.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
CSSET 2022 Application Form Complete Details
CSSET 2022 Application form is a requirement for registration to give the exam. Following are all the details for filling it.
- Availability- The CSSET Application form will be available to fill from January 2022.
- Details to be filled- Applicants are expected to fill with verified and valid details including personal information and educational qualifications.
- Reservation- Applicants are required to fill the category they fall under (General/OBC/SC/ST) in form. Verification of the same shall be done upon being selected.
- Photograph and ID Proof- A Government Issued Identification proof (Scan Copy) and passport size photograph scans are to be uploaded along with the Application form for registration.
- A print out of the registered Application form should be taken for future use.
Documents Required for Application
- Self Attested copy of proof of age and identity along with a print out of CSSET 2022 Application (post-registration).
- Self Attested copy of qualification proofs (10 + 2 Marksheet and/or Degree).
- Caste certificate (For OBC/SC/ST applicants).
- Three passport size photographs.
For Internal Applicants:
- Applicants are required to have a passing certificate from Tirupati Vidyapeetha/Delhi Vidyapeeth/Sansthan Campuses.
The application fee for CSSET 2022 is Rs. 1200/- only. Payment can be made through online mode using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking or through Bank Challan.
Applicants who wish to appear for CSSET 2022 can apply through the official website.
The application form will be available from January 2022.
According to the results, all students will be assigned a rank. The applicant will be included in the list of merit only if they acquire the adequate rank to be on it.
Find the detailed article here: CSSET 2022: Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test
For any queries regarding CSSET 2022 application form, please comment below.