In this article, find the detailed eligibility criteria for CSAET 2023.
Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test (CSAET) is conducted annually by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha as an entrance test for M.Ed courses.
The CSAET examination can get students admission into three reputed Sanskrit Universities of India – SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi), and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati).
The Universities have been established by the Government of India to promote Sanskrit studies, traditional sastras, and Pedagogy.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding CSAET – Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification Required.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
CSAET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for CSAET 2023 :
- Candidates who have passed Shastri/ B.A.(Skt)/equivalent degree and/or Acharya/M.A(Skt)/equivalent degree and Shiksha Shastri/B.ed (with Sanskrit teaching) with 50% of marks from any recognized university are eligible.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Person with Disability (PwD), 5% relaxation is allowed in the minimum marks required for admission eligibility.
- At least 50% marks in both theory and practical papers separately and 50% marks in the aggregate are required in Shiksha Shastri/B.ed (with Sanskrit teaching).
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories, 5% relaxation will be allowed in the minimum pass percentage required for admission – 45% in each section (theory and practical) and 45% in aggregate.
- Admission to Shiksha Acharya (M.ed) program will be given on the basis of prescribed reservations by the Govt. of India and in order of merit of the combined Shiksha Acharya Test 2023
- The candidate must have completed 22 years of age as of or before 1st October 2021.
- All eligible candidates will appear for CSAET written test which will be held in Sanskrit medium.
There are approximately 300 vacant seats available.
While applying online, each candidate will be directed to mention his/her choice in the maximum preference order for admission in Sansthaan Campuses or Vidyapeethas, and the same preferences will be followed for admission in Sansthan Campuses or Vidyapeethas.
In case of non-availability of the desired campus, admission may be given to any campus as per merit.
Merit list will be prepared at all India levels, and the same will be uploaded on University websites.
Visit their official website for more information ( a) http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in b) www.sanskrit.nic.in c) www.slbsrsv.ac.in) or contact them at – Rashtra Sanskirt Vidyapeetha Tirupati : 0877-2288644 ; Rasthriya Sanskrit Sansthaan New Delhi : 0141-276115; Shri Lalbahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha : 011- 46060635/36 .
Read the full article on CSAET 2023 here.
For any further queries regarding the CSAET 2023 eligibility criteria, please comment below.