In this article, find details regarding CSAET 2023 application form.
Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test (CSAET) is conducted annually by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha as an entrance test for M.Ed courses.
The CSAET examination can get students admission into three reputed Sanskrit Universities of India – SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi), and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati).
The Universities have been established by the Government of India to promote Sanskrit studies, traditional sastras, and Pedagogy.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding CSAET – Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test Application form 2023.
Details like How to fill out the CSAET 2023 Application Form, How to Register for CSAET 2023, and How to Apply for the CSAET 2023 Exam are discussed below.
CSAET 2023 Application Form
Following are the important details regarding CSAET 2023:
- The application forms for CSAET will be released in January 2023.
- Candidates seeking admission through CSAET can apply online.
- While applying online, each candidate will be directed to mention his/her choice in the maximum preference order for admission in Sansthaan Campuses or Vidyapeethas, and the same preferences will be followed for admission in Santhsan Campuses or Vidyapeethas. In case of non-availability of the desired campus, admission may be given to any campus as per merit.
- Merit list will be prepared at all India levels, and the same will be uploaded on University websites.
- While applying online on the official website, candidates must upload their passport-size photograph, and also pay the prescribed fee online which will be non-refundable. Candidates must check their eligibility criteria in the brochure before applying, or else the application will be rejected. Candidates must be at least 22 years of age.
- For filing the application form offline, candidates can download the application form from the official websites – a) http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in b) sanskrit.nic.in c) www.slbsrsv.ac.in , or get the application form in person from the designated centers.
- They must submit the application form along with a DD of Rs 1000/- in person or a DD of Rs 1050/- by post to the authorized persons decided by the committee.
- Applicants who have successfully registered can download their admit cards from the official website a week before the examination.
Documents Required For Admission:
- Self-attested photocopy of age proof.
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheets/degrees
- Reservation certificates for eligible candidates.
- Latest passport-size photographs.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by the registered medical practitioner ( if required).
Visit their official website for more information ( a) http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in b) www.sanskrit.nic.in c) www.slbsrsv.ac.in) or contact them at – Rashtra Sanskirt Vidyapeetha Tirupati : 0877-2288644 ; Rasthriya Sanskrit Sansthaan New Delhi : 0141-276115; Shri Lalbahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha : 011- 46060635/36 .
Read the full article on CSAET 2023 here.
For any further queries regarding the CSAET 2023 application form, please comment below.