COMEDK UGET 2023 Result will be released in July 2023 via online mode. Candidates need to enter correct login credentials such as User ID and Password to download the COMEDK UGET 2023 Result. According to the latest reports, there were 1219 candidates who have secured above 70% of marks in the test the previous year.
Only the candidates who have qualified COMEDK UGET 2023 can download the result which will be available on the scorecard form. The result comprises information such as DOB, Registration no, category, TAT no, score along with rank card. On the basis of the rank secured in NATA, the admissions into courses such as B.Arch will be done. The applicants who have selected both COMEDK and UniGAUGE will get two scorecards separately. The candidates are advised to keep the scorecard secure till the admissions are over.
Table of Contents
COMEDK UGET 2023 Result Releasing Date
The COMEDK UGET exam is likely to be held in June 2023. The provisional answer key will be declared online within three days of the completion of the exam date. It is expected to be declared from June 2023. The final answer key is likely to be released in July 2023 The result and rank card of the applicants is expected to be released in July 2023. The counseling process for the same is likely to be held from the month of July 2023. All the applicants are advised to participate in the counseling process according to the given dates.
|COMEDK UGET 2023 Events||Important Dates|
|COMEDK UGET Exam Date||June 2023|
|Final Answer keys Release Date||July 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||July 2023|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Result
The candidates can view and download the rank card via ‘Candidate’s Login’. They can access the COMEDK UGET result via online mode only. The result is also popularly said to be the rank card. The board declares the result based on the answer key. Candidates can download the result along with the rank card. Candidates will not receive the hard copy of the rank card individually. The applicants can download and print the rank card from the official website. Candidates need to keep the rank card safe in order to be eligible to enter the exam venue.
How to Check COMEDK Result 2023?
Refer the following steps given below to view and download the result:
- Check the official website at comedk.org
- Then, click on the link of ‘User Login’ on the official website.
- After that, log in by entering User ID and Password.
- Then the result will appear on the computer screen for the applicants.
- The applicants need to download and print out the result of COMEDK UGET 2023 for future reference.
Details Provided in the COMEDK Result 2023
The details available on the rank card are used for purpose of the official verification for the admission procedure. Applicants need to check the content available on the scorecard of the COMEDK result 2023 declared by the officials carefully.
- Name of the Applicant
- COMEDK Test Admission Number (TAT)
- Official Registration number
- COMEDK result 2023 and rank
- Date of Birth
- Selected Course
- Contact Details
COMEDK UGET Provisional Answer Keys 2023
The Consortium announces the provisional answer keys on the official portal. Refer to the following steps given below to challenge the answer key:
- The applicants need to log in with a user id and password and should mention the question or doubt in the online objection form properly.
- They need to mention the complaint or doubt clearly and provide all the required details.
- If the students have any kind of clarification/doubt about the provisional answer keys announced by COMEDK, then they need to submit the query online in the specified format.
- They need to make the payment of INR 500 online for challenging/objection against the released answer key.
- If the challenge done by the candidates is taken into consideration by the committee then the amount will be refunded.
COMEDK 2023 Tie Breaking Process
The following tie-breaking process is adopted for COMEDK 2023 ranking in the order given below:
- The candidates with a lesser number of negative answers in the exam will be considered for a better rank.
- If the tie still persists, the applicants having higher aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics will be considered for a better rank.
- If the tie still continues then the candidate who has secured higher marks in Mathematics will be considered for a higher rank.
- And if the tie still continues, then the candidate with older age is considered for the high rank.
COMEDK Rank vs Marks
The marks secured by the applicants in the COMEDK exam and the rank list secured by the applicants on securing those scores. Refer to the table to get a better understanding of the COMEDK Marks vs Ranks secured by candidates, as based on that they will secure the colleges in Karnataka state.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Rank List
The official authorities will declare the rank list of the COMEDK UGET 2023 on the official website. By logging in to the candidate portal, the applicants can check the COMEDK rank. The candidates who have been shortlisted based on the COMEDK UGET 2023 rank list will be eligible to be called for the counseling process.
COMEDK UGET Inter Se Merit
If the two or more candidates secure equal marks in COMEDK UGET, then the rank list will be prepared in the following order:
- Candidates who have marked less number of negative answers) in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
- Physics and Mathematics aggregate marks in the exam
- The scores obtained in Mathematics in the entrance exam
- Candidate’s age, the candidate with older age is ranked higher than the candidate with the younger age
How to Calculate your Score?
There will be a total of 180 questions asked in the exam, which means each subject will contain 60 marks. Check the marking scheme mentioned for the calculation of the score.
Right Answer: 1 mark
Wrong Answer: 0 marks
Unattempted question: 0 marks
COMEDK Score = 1 X No. of correct answers
What to do if I forgot the login password of COMEDK 2023?
The candidates need to log in with a User Id and password to download the COMEDK 2023 result. The candidates need to check the steps given if they find the password is missing:
Step 1 : Check the COMEDK 2023 Result/Rank Card direct link
Step 2 : Then, hit the Forgot Password button under the Login section shown below:
Step 3 : After that, the applicants need to enter details such as User ID and hit the “Get Password” button.
Step 4 : Then, the lost password will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must keep it for future usage.
What After COMEDK 2023 Result is Declared?
After the declaration of the COMEDK 2023 Result, the candidates need to follow the steps given below to continue with the admission procedure:
- In the first place, download the Rank Card (engineering exam rank card )
- Then go through the document of the counseling process.
- Then the applicants must keep the documents ready as per the instruction available in the document of the Counselling Process
- After that, they need to attend the Counselling process in Bengaluru as per the given schedule.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Toppers List
The consortium has declared the COMEDK, 2020 Result, and the list of top rankers. Refer to the COMEDK 2020 highest scores in the table given below:
|Rank Scored||Candidate’s Name|
|1st Rank||Rakshith M|
|2nd Rank||Saurav Kumar|
|3rd Rank||Anupama Sinha|
According to the latest update in Top 100 Ranks, Out of 100, 45 applicants are from Karnataka and 55 candidates belong to other states, and approx 1219 applicants have secured above 70% of marks in the test.
COMEDK 2023 Result FAQ’S
Inter-se-merit will be adopted by the authority to break the resolution and determine the ranks.
No. The applicants who have selected both COMEDK 2023 and UniGAUGE 2023 will get two scorecards separately.
The authority will declare the rank card after the declaration of the result. The candidates who have appeared for the exam can download the result by entering the correct login credentials.
Yes, the COMEDK UGET 2023 Rank Card will be required during the counseling. It is one of the mandatory documents that candidates need to bring during the counseling and admissions process. Candidates can access the rank card after the result is declared.
No, The authority will not send COMEDK UGET exam results via email or courier/post/fax.
No, there is no acceptance of the request for any kind of revaluation or re-totaling of the marks secured in the entrance exam.
COMEDK UGET Result 2023 is expected to be released in the last week of May 2023 on the official portal.
The college depends on the candidate’s performance in the exam of COMEDK 2023. If they secure good marks then they will be allotted a good rank and with a good rank, they can admission into one of the finest engineering colleges present in the state.