CMAT Admit Card 2022: The CMAT is an entrance exam held at national level. NTA is in charge of it. Admission to professional management courses such as PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, and others is granted through the Common Management Admission Test. All AICTE approved institutions and universities will consider the CMAT entrance exam score card when making admission decisions.
NTA releases the CMAT 2022 Admit Card in an online format on the CMAT official website (cmat.nta.nic.in). Applicants can now access their CMAT 2022 Admit Card by logging in with their Application Number, Password, and Date of Birth on the website. The link to download the CMAT 2022 Admit Card is provided below.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
CMAT 2022 Admit Card Highlights
|Admit Card of CMAT 2022||To be Announced|
|Examination Date of CMAT 2022||To be Announced|
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Downloading portal of Admit Card||cmat.nta.nic.in|
|Credentials to get your Admit Card||Email ID/ Application No. and Password|
|Details mentioned in CMAT Admit Card 2022||Candidate and Exam Day details and instructions|
|Documents to take with you in Examination room||CMAT Admit Card and Photo ID|
|CMAT Helpline contacts||[email protected] (OR) 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526|
CMAT 2022 Admit Card Dates
Below are some vital dates regarding the admit card of CMAT 2022. It is advised to go through it carefully:
|Release of CMAT 2022 admit card||To be announced|
|Examination date CMAT 2022||To be announced|
|Release of CMAT 2022 result||To be announced|
Steps to Download CMAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of CMAT 2022 can be downloaded through following the steps given below:
Step 1: As soon as the CMAT 2022 admit card is released, a link to download it will be provided here.
Step 2: A new page will appear, prompting you to enter information such as your application number, password, and security pin.
Step 3: After you’ve entered all of your information, click the ‘Sign in’ button.
Step 4: The CMAT 2022 admit card will appear on your computer screen.
Step 5: Print out the ‘CMAT Admit Card 2022 on a plain A-4 sheet and save it for future reference.
CMAT 2022 Admit Card Available on Personal Mail
In addition to the official website, the NTA will send the CMAT 2022 Admit Card to the applicants’ email addresses. Applicants must have a valid email account for the duration of the selection process.
Multiple copies of the CMAT to admit card should be brought by applicants. It is an important document to have on hand during the test and selection process at the B-school that has been shortlisted. As a result, applicants are advised to keep their admit cards safe until the admissions process is completed.
Compatible browsers to Download CMAT Admit Card 2022
For a smooth download of the CMAT Admit Card, applicants must use one of the following web browsers:
|Mozilla Firefox||version 50 to 61|
|Google Chrome||version 50 to 69|
|Internet Explorer||version 11 or above|
To avoid having to download the admit card again if it is lost, it is recommended that you save it on Google Drive, a pen drive, or as an email draft.
Details in CMAT 2022 Hall Ticket
The following details would be mentioned in the CMAT 2022 hall ticket:
- Name of the applicants
- Date and time
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Important Instructions
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Photograph etc.
Here is an example of a CMAT exam hall ticket. It includes the following information, as you can see: Name of the examination, roll number, and application number The center’s gate closes at a certain time. Name of father, gender, birthdate, category, paper medium Reporting time at the center, exam date, exam shift, test timing, test center number, exam center address, general instructions, candidate’s photograph, applicant’s signature.
Discrepancy in CMAT 2022 Admit Card
Applicants must carefully check all of the details on the CMAT admit card after downloading it. If a candidate discovers an error or omission on the CMAT 2022 admit card, he or she must report it to the testing authority right away. Applicants should be aware that any discrepancies must be resolved, and that if necessary details are not reported, candidates may lose their candidacy. Remember that the information printed on the CMAT 2022 Admit Card is a copy of the applicants’ personal and exam-related information, and if a discrepancy is not reported, the applicants’ candidature will be cancelled. As a result, every test taker should report any discrepancies, and they can use the contact information provided below to do so.
Applicants can report the following discrepancies on their CMAT 2022 admit cards to the appropriate officials:
- Make sure that your name is not spelled incorrectly
- On the CMAT 2022 hall ticket, your photo is unclear or not visible
- DA/PwD status is incorrect.
- Test-City has an error.
- Despite successful registration, the CMAT 2022 admit card is not available for download.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Address: C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,
Email: [email protected]
Problem in Downloading CMAT Admit Card
Due to heavy traffic on the NTA website or slow internet, applicants may have difficulty downloading CMAT admit cards on the day of release. Don’t worry, you can always log out and try again the next day. Use a faster internet service if your internet is slow.
If you’re having trouble logging in, change your password and try again. Follow the steps outlined below to change your password:
- Select ‘forgot password’ from the drop-down menu.
- To reset your password, you’ll receive an email with a link.
- To be able to login, follow the steps to reset your password.
Items to Carry at CMAT 2022 Exam Center
On exam day, you must bring at least one original (not a photocopy/scanned copy) and valid photo ID, as well as your CMAT hall ticket.
The following forms of photo identification are accepted:
- Passport-sized photo (official CMAT 2022 Admit Card) (the photo must be the same as the one on the application form)
- A valid Driver’s license
- PAN Card (Personal Identification Number)
- Voter identification card
- A notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, DOB, and residential address or a UID card (in English)
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (must be authorized by a medical professional)
- Bring your own hand sanitizer to the test center.
- Bring a blue or black ballpoint pen with you.
- Candidates must bring plenty of water with them.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth completely.
- Maintain a safe distance between yourself and the other candidates and invigilators.
- Contactless frisking will be used by staff members. Allow no physical contact.
Note: A valid document in its correspondence will be needed if the name has been changed due to events such as marriage. Any of the documents listed below can be presented:
- Marriage Certificate/ Divorce Decree, Legal Name Change Document
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring valid Disability certification in Original and photocopy attested.
- ST/SC candidates are required to bring a valid caste certificate in original and photocopy (attested)
Items Not Allowed at CMAT 2022 Exam Center
On the day of the examination, the following documents/materials are not permitted in the examination hall or on the test center premises:
- Instrument/Geometry/Pencil Box
- Textual Material
- Mobile phone/electronics
- Eatables and Water (loose or packed)
CMAT 2022 Exam Day Tips
- Applicants are strongly advised to double-check all of the information on their admit cards.
- Check your name, father’s name, roll number, photograph, and signature on the admit card, as well as the exam venue, date, and time.
- Before the exam, double-check the exam center and make sure you know where it is.
- Arrive at the exam center at least one hour prior to the start of the exam.
- The above-mentioned document must be carried.
- For the day of the exam, follow all instructions on the admit card regarding the examination.
- If the candidate notices any errors on the printed admit card, he or she should contact the officials right away.
CMAT 2022 Admit Card
What to do if I have forgotten my application number?
Please visit the forgot application number page if you have forgotten your application number. You can obtain the application number by completing an online form.
How to download admit card of Common Management Admission Test?
To obtain a copy of the hall ticket, go to this page and click on the download admit card link. Then, as directed by the page, log in with your application number and password or your date of birth. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll need to complete the task. Then save the admit card to your computer.
What is the official website of CMAT 2022?
cmat.nta.nic.in is the official website of CMAT 2022.
Is there any age restriction for appearing in CMAT 2022?
There is no upper age limit for taking the CMAT in 2022. Applicants of any age range (21-50+) are eligible to take the exam. The test scores will only be valid until the 2022-2023 academic year.
Will a hardcopy of the CMAT admit card 2022 will be issued?
No applicant will receive a hard copy of their CMAT admit card. The soft copy must be downloaded from the NTA website by each applicant
Can I send in my CMAT Examination paper for rechecking or re-evaluation?
No, there is currently no provision in place for the examination paper to be rechecked or re-evaluated. Applicants can, however, challenge the answer key before the CMAT results are released if they wish. Applicants must pay a non-refundable fee of INR 1000 for each challenged question.
How many languages is the CMAT examination conducted in?
The language of CMAT 2022 will only be English.
Do I need to preserve my CMAT admit card after the exam?
Yes, you must keep your CMAT admit card on file until the admissions process is finished. It may be required at the time of the GD/PI or the submission of admission documents.
Can I carry a calculator to the CMAT exam centre?
Any electronic device, such as a phone, an iPad, a calculator, a digital watch, and so on, will not be permitted in the CMAT exam centre. To gain access to the exam centre, candidates must leave all of their belongings outside.
Can I carry a watch to the CMAT exam centre?
No, electronic devices, including watches, are not permitted inside the CMAT test center. Applicants can use their computer system’s onscreen watch to check the time.
Can I carry eatables and drinking water to the CMAT exam centre?
Only diabetic students will be permitted to consume sugar tablets and fruits (such as bananas, apples, and oranges). Inside the exam hall, all candidates must have a personal water bottle.