“Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)” is a National Level entrance exam conducted through offline mode. CLAT exam is organized by the National Level University (NLUO).
CLAT exam is conducted for the aspiring students who wish to join in undergraduate and post-graduate courses of Law field. Many government colleges and private colleges accept the CLAT scorecard for admissions.
The entrance exam of CLAT 2022 is managed by the eighteen NLU’s based on the rotation. It is one of the most popular and favourite exam among the students to achieve their dream come true. The law aspirants can fill the CLAT exam 2022 application online from January 2022 to March 2022. Check complete necessary information here regarding the CLAT exam 2022 for the application.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding CLAT – Common Law Admission Test Application form 2022. Details like How to fill the CLAT 2022 Application Form, How to Register for CLAT 2022, How to Apply for the CLAT 2022 Exam are discussed below.
CLAT 2022 application form has been released from 1st January 2022. Interested candidates can go to the website for more information.
Click here for more info regarding the CLAT 2022
Click Here for Important Dates.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
CLAT Exam Application Form Procedure 2022
|CLAT 2022 Application form released on||1 January 2022|
|Last date of submission of the CLAT 2022 application form|
Students must check the release mode of the application form, required details to fill the application and date of availability. Every student must fill and submit the form before the last date.
- The student should fill the application through online mode only.
The process of filling application starts in January and ends in March 2022.
- Students are advised to fill the application carefully as university permitted to apply only once. It would not allow applying again once you submitted.
- Go to the official website and click on apply.
- Students should register first with the personal details Name, date of birth, email id, etc.
- After personal details, Students should give their academic details like percentages, marks etc in schools and colleges.
- Students should proceed to upload the scanned photo and signature in the prescribed format. Also, upload the specially Abled person’s certificate if applicable.
The student should Choose the law program he wishes to appear either undergraduate or post-graduate.
- Gender and Nationality should also be chosen by the student for women reservation.
- Now, the candidate also has to fill the preferences of National Law universities along with other details.
- Finally, take the printout of your application form surely for future need.
Fee For Application
- All the candidates can pay the application fee through Debit card/net banking/bank challan etc.
- The application fee for General, OBC and other candidates will be Rs. 4000/-.
- For the SC/ST students, the application fee is Rs. 3500/-.
- The fee is non-refundable.
Students should ensure that they filled the application form with valid details.
Find the detailed article here: CLAT 2022: Common Law Admission Test.
For any queries regarding CLAT 2022 Application Form, please comment below.