CG PPHT 2023 or Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) in the month of May 2023. CG PPHT is conducted each year for attaining admissions to B.Pharma and D.Pharma courses. Profuse government, as well as private institutes, which offer these courses, accept CG PPHT scores for granting admissions to the candidates. The application process for CG PPHT will commence in March 2023.
The applications will be accepted in online mode only. However, CG PPHT will be conducted in offline mode. The results for CG PPHT will be declared in June 2023. Subsequently, the counseling process will also start for admissions to colleges offering B.Pharma & D. Pharma courses in the state. You can get all the required information related to CG PPHT on this page.
Table of Contents
CG PPHT 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||CG PPHT|
|Full-Form||Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test 2023|
|Conducted by||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Date of Examination||May 2023|
CG PPHT 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants of CG PPHT 2023 must stay updated with the Important Dates for CG PPHT which are given below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Process Starts||1st week of March 2023|
|Last Date of Application filling||2nd week of April 2023|
|Issuance of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2023|
|CG PPHT Exam Date||1st week of May 2023|
|Answer Key||2nd week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of June 2023|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||Last week of June 2023|
CG PPHT 2023 Application Form
The application process for CG PPHT is going to commence in the month of March 2023. The applications would be invited in the online form only. Interested applicants are required to fill the application form through the link that would be made available on the official website. All applicants must ensure that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria before applying for the CG PPHT exam.
Steps to fill the Application Form for CG PPHT:
- Applicants must go through the official website of CG Vyapam “vyapam.cgstate.gov.in”
- The applicants are required to click on the “online applications” tab on the home page.
- The applicants will then observe the link to “CG PPHT Application”.
- The applicants must click on this link and start filling in the required details.
- Next, the applicants are required to fill out separate application forms if intended to apply for more than one course.
- The applicants must upload digitally scanned documents like Passport Size photographs & Signatures.
- Finally, initiate the payment of the required application fee through online modes like Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- The applicant must not forget to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
CG PPHT 2023 Application Fee:
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
CG PPHT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
CG PPHT 2023 is going to be conducted in the month of June 2023. Applicants who intended to apply for CG PPHT need to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. The detailed eligibility criteria for CG PPHT is given below:
- Domicile: The applicant must be a Chattisgarh state citizen and must have domicile for the same.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for pursuing B.Pharma is 30 years. Moreover, for the reserved categories, three years of relaxation would be provided. Whereas, no maximum age limit is specified for the D.Pharma course.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or its equivalent.
- Minimum Marks Requirements: The applicant must have obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate in PCM/PCB. Whereas, for the applicants belonging to the reserved categories it is 40%.
- Required Subjects: The candidate should have mandatorily studied subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Biology in the qualifying exam.
CG PPHT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern helps students to get an overview of the exam. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) suggests the following exam pattern for CG PPHT 2023:
|Examination Mode||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||150 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer attempted|
CG PPHT 2023 Syllabus
All the students need to have an idea about the syllabus for the exam. CG PPHT Syllabus as prescribed by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) is mentioned below:
Section A: Physics
- Basic concept of physics
- Atomic Theory
- Human Eye
- Heat and related theories
- Volume and Pressure
- Energy and Power
- Volume and Pressure etc.
Section B: Chemistry
- Surface chemistry
- Structure of atom
- Thermochemistry and thermodynamics
- Nuclear chemistry
- Chemical periodicity
- Chemical kinetics
- Comparative study of elements etc.
Section C: Biology
- Viruses and bacteria
- Role of plants in human welfare
- Endocrine System
- Tissue and tissue system
- Structure and Function of animal tissues
- History of mammalian organs etc.
Section D: Mathematics
- Numerical Methods
- Algebra Integral Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Coordinate geometry of three dimensions etc.
CG PPHT 2023 Preparation Tips
- The applicant must prepare a timetable for covering the whole syllabus within the stipulated time and strictly follow that.
- The applicant must try to cover the syllabus from NCERT books.
- Try to prepare the syllabus from different books covering the syllabus, available in the market.
- The student must solve as many previous year papers, and sample papers as possible on a daily basis.
CG PPHT 2023 Admit Card
- CG PPHT 2023 Admit Cards are going to be released by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB).
- The admit cards will be available for download in the month of June 2023.
- The admit cards could be downloaded online only.
- The admit cards will be displaying necessary information like the Candidate’s Name, Roll No, Course applied for, Examination center, and Examination Timing.
- Applicants must remember to carry the admit card to the allotted center on the day of the examination.
- Applicants also require the admit card on the day of counseling.
CG PPHT 2023 Merit List
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) will release a merit list after announcing the results. CG PPHT merit list 2023 will reflect the applicants who have successfully qualified for the CG PPHT 2023 exam as well as cleared the required cut-off. The merit list would be made available on the official website of CG Vyapam i.e.(vyapam.cgstate.gov.in). All the selected applicants must appear for the counseling process in order to finally get admission.
CG PPHT 2023 Counselling
After declaring the results, the authorities will subsequently release a merit list of the candidates who have appeared for the exam on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in CG PPHT 2023. The counseling will take place in the month of July 2023 on the basis of the merit list prepared. The selected candidates need to ensure that they appear for the counseling along with certain documents.
Documents required at the time of Counseling:
- X Class mark sheet and certificate
- XII Class mark sheet and certificate
- CG PPHT Admit Card
- CG PPHT result
- Admission letter
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
CG PPHT Exam Centres
CG PPHT is going to be conducted in all of the 28 districts of Chattisgarh state that are mentioned below:
|Kanker||Kabirdham||Rajnandgaon||Gaurela Pendra Marwahi|
CG PPHT FAQs:
What will be the time limit for CG PPHT?
The duration of the exam will be 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
How many questions will be there in CG PPHT?
There are going to be 150 questions in total.
What will be the marking scheme for the exam?
Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. While there will be no negative marking.
What will be the medium of the exam?
The exam will be conducted in the English language.
Will the exam be conducted in online mode?
No, CG PPHT will be conducted in offline mode.