Every year, Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Raipur, conducts the CG PAT (Chattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test). As for admitting students to the Indira Gandhi Agricultural University[ previously known as Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV)] to pursue courses in agriculture and horticulture. A large number of students wish to be admitted to CG Vyapam to complete the university’s Undergraduate Agriculture Course.
Students who have passed Class XII and are Chhattisgarh State resident may apply for the course to meet CG PAT 2022 eligibility criteria. Students are asked about topics like physics, chemistry, math, botany, and zoology. Students must visit CG Vyapam’s official website to apply for the CG Pre Agriculture Test (CG PAT). Applicants can submit applications from their official website.
They need to qualify the examination for admission and go through the admission counseling process. Here you will find all the details of CG PAT 2022 – Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test Application Form, Admission Details, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Result, Counseling in this article.
Table of Contents
CG PAT 2022 Highlights
Some of the important highlights for CG PAT 2022 are tabulated below.
|Date of CG PAT 2022||Last week May, 2022|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Mode for CG PAT 2022||Offline|
|Medium of CG PAT 2022||English and Hindi|
|Exam Duration of CG PAT 2022||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Number of Questions||200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs)|
|Sections||3 – PCM/PCB/AG1, AG2, AG3|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. (Agriculture) and B.Sc. (Horticulture)|
|Number of Seats||1531|
CG PAT 2022 Important Exam Dates
Here, we will discuss CG PAT Important Exam Dates.
|Start of Application Submission||April 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission and Online Fee Payment||May 2022|
|Last Date of Obtaining SBI Bank Challan for Fee Payment||May 2022|
|Last Date of Application Fee Payment Through SBI Challan||May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||Third Week of May 2022|
|Examination Date||May 2022|
|Announcement of Result||First week of July 2022|
|Commencement of Counseling Process||August 2022|
CG PAT 2022 Application Form
We will find all the details about the CG PAT 2022 Application Form in this section.
- Students must apply for the CG Pre Agriculture Test (CGPAT) only through online mode starting in April 2022.
- Applicants must submit an application before the last date as it will not be accepted after the last date. Students must register online at the beginning.
- Students must provide the information required, such as the name. Name of the parent, date of birth, contact number, address and academic qualifications, etc.
- Applicants are required to pay fees online via debit card, credit card, net banking, etc., or SBI Challan’s offline mode.
- They must upload the scanned copy of the requested documents and photograph, signature, and thumb printing.
- Candidates should keep a hard copy of a printed application for additional references after submitting the application.
CG PAT 2022 Application Fee
The application fee is as follows:
Courses provided through this exam is as follows:
|BSc Agriculture||4 Years|
|BSc Horticulture||4 Years|
The exam is held in 3 different sections:
- Agriculture Section.
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths Section.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology Section.
CG PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, candidates will find all the details regarding CG PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
Before the online application process begins, it is necessary to look at the eligibility criteria in order to be eligible to fill out the application form. First, the minimum academic, residential and age limit for applicants to be eligible for CG PAT .
Eligibility criteria are provided below:
- Applicant must have India nationality.
- Applicant should have domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh
Age Limit required:
- Age limit for applicants to the unreserved category is below 25 years as on date of application filing.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories and female candidates, should be below 28 years of age.
Academic Qualifications required:
- Students those who have completed or those who are currently pursuing 12th or equivalent examination (HSC) from Chhattisgarh board or any recognized board inside India.
- Must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology as main subjects in HSC.
- General category students must have at least 50% marks, while SC/ST/OBC/PWD and female candidates need to have attained a minimum of 45% marks in 12th or equivalent examination inside India.
CG PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
In this section, students will find all the details regarding CG PAT Exam Pattern.
- Students will be given 2 hours time to complete the paperwork.
- The exam paper will be made up of 200 MCQs.
- The question paper will have 3 divisions, depending on the group chosen by the student.
- Questions from PCM and PCB will be asked for Mathematics and Biology Groups, respectively Students will have to answer all 60 questions from Physics and Chemistry Division, and 80 questions will be given in Math / Biology.
- As far as Agriculture group is concerned, questions will be asked from-Elements of Science Mathematics Useful for Agriculture, Crop Production and Horticulture and Animal Husbandry and Poultry Farming Elements The examination will only take place in offline mode.
- CG PAT will be held in both English and Hindi (based on candidate selection) Students will have to mark only one of four options for each question and mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
CG PAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the CG PAT 2022 is provided below.
Students are advised to go through across syllabus and prepare accordingly. Syllabus for each section are given separately
- Dimensional Analysis, Kinematics.
- Solid & Liquid State.
- Waves And Oscillations.
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Structure Of Atom.
- Chemical & Ionic Equilibrium.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Structural Organisation of Cell.
- Enzymes and Growth Hormones.
- Tissue and Tissue System.
- Development of Biology and Genetics.
- Taxonomic Evolution.
- Origin of Life.
- Smoking, alcoholism and drug addiction (Symptoms and Control).
- Mendel’s Law Of Inheritance.
- The Animal Kingdom.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
- Linear Programming.
CG PAT 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the CG PAT 2022 admit card is provided below:
- For every candidate who appears for an entrance exam, admit card is a must.
- Without an admit card, none of the students will be allowed into the exam center.
- You can download the admit card from the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board’s official website as it will be released in May 2022.
How to download the admit card:
- Visit the Examination Board’s official website-cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Then click the’ Entrance Exam’ link on the right side panel under Admit Card section.
- Then click on the link ‘ Download Admit Pre-Agricultural Test Card (PAT) 2022 Entrance Examination ‘
- Enter your Registration ID and Code shown in Captcha Click on the’ Submit’ tab Admit Card pop-up on the screen
- Take a hard copy of the admit card and take it to the exam centre.
- Details to be checked as shown on the admission card
- Candidate name
- Group selected
- Examination center address
- Examination name and timing
- Registration numbers.
CG PAT 2022 Result
This section contains all the details regarding CG PAT 2022 Result.
- CG PAT Result will be announced by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board in the month of July 2022.
- Students can check their result on the official website of the examination board.
- Result in the form of scorecard and rank attained.
How to download the Scorecard or Rank card?
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board – cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Click on ‘Entrance’ under Results tab
- Then click on ‘Pre-Agriculture Test 2022’ tab
- Afterward, enter your Registration No. and click on ‘Submit’ link
- Student’s scorecard will pop-up on the screen
- Students must take a printout of scorecard for future references
Scorecard will provide information about :
Marks Obtained (Aggregate and Section wise)
Ranking – Overall Rank, Category Rank, Female Rank, Female Category Rank, Ph. Rank, Ex. Rank, FF Rank, KR Rank
CG PAT 2022 Merit List
CG PAT 2022 Merit list will be prepared and published by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board one week after the declaration of result on their website.
- The performance of students will be the basis for merit list.
- Once the merit list is prepared, the counseling process will start.
- Students qualified for the exam will be eligible for attending the counselling process.
- Candidates will have to carry following documents for verification when arriving for counseling at given venue and time:
- CG PAT Entrance Admit Card
- CG PAT Entrance Result
- 10th Mark sheet and Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PwD)
- CG PAT 2022 Counseling Letter
- Character Certificate
- Two passport size photographs
Counselling Table for CG PAT 2022
|The beginning of CG PAT Counselling||1st week of August 2022|
|CG PAT 1st Round Counselling||1st week of August 2022|
|Seat Allotment letter download for First Round||3rd week of August 2022|
|CG PAT 2nd Round Counselling||End week of August 2022|
|Reporting at college||1st week of September 2022|
CG PAT 2022 FAQ’s
The date is yet to be announced by the conducting authority. Tentative date (Expected) is May 2022.
The tentative date for submission of application form is April 2022, the official date is yet to be announced by the university.
You can apply for CG Pre Agriculture Test (CGPAT) only through online mode which will start in the month of April 2022.
You can pay fees through online mode via debit card, credit card, net banking etc or via offline mode with SBI Challan.
For any queries regarding CG PAT 2022, please comment below.