CG PAT (Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test) is held every year by, Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Raipur. As to provide admission to students aspiring to pursue Agriculture and Horticulture courses at Indira Gandhi Agricultural University [previously was known as Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV)]. A large number of students desire to get admission in CG Vyapam for completing the Under Graduate Agriculture Course from the university.
The students who have passed Class XII and is resident of Chhattisgarh state satisfies CG PAT 2022 eligibility criteria can apply for the course. Students are asked questions about subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, and Zoology.
To apply for the CG Pre Agriculture Test (CG PAT) 2022, students have to visit the official website of CG Vyapam. Applicants can apply from their official website. For admission, they need to qualify the exam and go through counseling process for admission.
In this article, you will find all the details regarding CG PAT 2022 – Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test Application Form, Admission Details, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Result, Counselling.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
CG PAT 2022 Highlights
Some of the important highlights for CG PAT 2022 are tabulated below.
|Date of CG PAT 2022||Last week May, 2022|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Mode for CG PAT 2022||Offline|
|Medium of CG PAT 2022||English and Hindi|
|Exam Duration of CG PAT 2022||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Number of Questions||200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs)|
|Sections||3 – PCM/PCB/AG1, AG2, AG3|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. (Agriculture) and B.Sc. (Horticulture)|
|Number of Seats||1531|
CG PAT 2022 Important Exam Dates
Here, we will discuss CG PAT 2022 Important Exam Dates.
|Start of Application Submission||To be announced|
|Last Date of Application Submission and Online Fee Payment||To be announced|
|Last Date of Obtaining SBI Bank Challan for Fee Payment||To be announced|
|Last Date of Application Fee Payment Through SBI Challan||To be announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
|Announcement of Result||To be announced|
|Commencement of Counseling Process||To be announced|
CG PAT 2022 Application Form
In this section, we will find all the details regarding the CG PAT 2022 Application Form.
- Students have to apply for CG Pre Agriculture Test (CGPAT) 2022 only through online mode which will start in the month of May 2022.
- Applicants need to submit an application before the last date as after the last date applications will not be accepted
- At starting students need to register online.
- Students have to provide required information like name. parent’s name, date of birth, contact no., address and academic qualifications etc in the application process.
- Applicants have to pay fees through online mode via debit card, credit card, net banking etc or via offline mode with SBI Challan.
- They need to upload the scanned copy of documents asked and photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- After submitting the application, candidates should keep a hard copy of a printed application for further references.
CG PAT 2022 Application Fee
The application fee is as follows:
Courses provided through this exam is as follows:
|BSc Agriculture||4 Years|
|BSc Horticulture||4 Years|
The exam is held in 3 different sections:
- Agriculture Section.
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths Section.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology Section.
CG PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, candidates will find all the details regarding CG PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
Before commencement of online application process, it is required to take a look at eligibility criteria so as to be eligible for filling the form.
Firstly, the minimum academic, residential and age limit for applicants to be able to appear for CG PAT 2022.
Eligibility criteria are provided below:
- Applicant must have India nationality.
- Applicant should have domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh
Age Limit required:
- Age limit for applicants to the unreserved category is below 25 years as on date of application filing.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories and female candidates, should be below 28 years of age.
Academic Qualifications required:
- Students those who have completed or those who are currently pursuing 12th or equivalent examination (HSC) from Chhattisgarh board or any recognized board inside India.
- Must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology as main subjects in HSC.
- General category students must have at least 50% marks, while SC/ST/OBC/PWD and female candidates need to have attained a minimum of 45% marks in 12th or equivalent examination inside India.
CG PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
In this section, students will find all the details regarding CG PAT 2022 Exam Pattern.
- 2 hours time will be provided to students for paper completion.
- Examination Paper will consist of 200 MCQs.
- There will be 3 divisions in the question paper, depending upon the group selected by the student.
- For Mathematics and Biology Groups, questions from PCM and PCB will be asked respectively
- Students need to answer all 60 questions each from Physics and Chemistry division, and 80 questions will be given in Mathematics/Biology.
- For Agriculture group, questions will be given from – Elements of Science Mathematics Useful for Agriculture, Crop Production and Horticulture and Elements of Animal Husbandry and Poultry Farming
- The examination will only be held in offline mode.
- CG PAT 2022 will be held in both English and Hindi languages (based on candidate selection)
- Students will have to mark only one out of four options provided for each question and mark the answer on OMR sheet.
CG PAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the CG PAT 2022 is provided below.
Students are advised to go through across syllabus and prepare accordingly. Syllabus for each section are given separately
- Dimensional Analysis, Kinematics.
- Solid & Liquid State.
- Waves And Oscillations.
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Structure Of Atom.
- Chemical & Ionic Equilibrium.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Structural Organisation of Cell.
- Enzymes and Growth Hormones.
- Tissue and Tissue System.
- Development of Biology and Genetics.
- Taxonomic Evolution.
- Origin of Life.
- Smoking, alcoholism and drug addiction (Symptoms and Control).
- Mendel’s Law Of Inheritance.
- The Animal Kingdom.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
- Linear Programming.
Must Buy Preparation Books for CG PAT
- B.Sc. Agriculture Entrance Exam 2022 (Arihant)
- B.Sc. Agriculture Entrance Exam 2022 (Dr. Lalita Gaur)
CG PAT 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the CG PAT 2022 admit card is provided below:
- Admit card is a must for every candidate appearing for an entrance exam.
- None of the students will be allowed into the examination center without having a admit card.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board as it will be released in May 2022.
How to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of the Examination Board – cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Then click on ‘Entrance Exam’ link under Admit Card section on the right side panel.
- Then click the ‘Download Admit Card of Pre-Agricultural Test (PAT) 2022 Entrance Examination’ link
- Enter your Registration ID and Code which will be shown in Captcha
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Admit Card will pop-up on the screen
- Take hard-copy of the admit card and carry to the examination center.
- Details to be checked as mentioned on the admit card-
- Candidate name
- Group selected
- Examination center address
- Examination name and timing
- Registration numbers.
CG PAT Result 2022
This section contains all the details regarding CG PAT 2022 Result.
- CG PAT 2022 Result will be announced by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board in the month of July 2022.
- Students can check their result on the official website of the examination board.
- Result in the form of scorecard and rank attained.
How to download the Scorecard or Rank card?
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board – cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Click on ‘Entrance’ under Results tab
- Then click on ‘Pre-Agriculture Test 2022’ tab
- Afterward, enter your Registration No. and click on ‘Submit’ link
- Student’s scorecard will pop-up on the screen
- Students must take a printout of scorecard for future references
Scorecard will provide information about :
Marks Obtained (Aggregate and Section-wise)
Ranking – Overall Rank, Category Rank, Female Rank, Female Category Rank, Ph. Rank, Ex. Rank, FF Rank, KR Rank
CG PAT Merit List 2022
CG PAT 2022 Merit list will be prepared and published by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board one week after the declaration of result on their website.
- The performance of students will be the basis for merit list.
- Once the merit list is prepared, the counseling process will start.
- Students qualified for the exam will be eligible for attending the counselling process.
- Candidates will have to carry following documents for verification when arriving for counseling at given venue and time:
- CG PAT 2022 Entrance Admit Card
- CG PAT 2022 Entrance Result
- 10th Mark sheet and Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PwD)
- CG PAT 2022 Counseling Letter
- Character Certificate
- Two passport size photographs
Counselling Table for CG PAT 2022
|The beginning of CG PAT 2022 Counselling||To be announced|
|CG PAT 1st Round Counselling||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment letter download for First Round||To be announced|
|CG PAT 2nd Round Counselling||To be announced|
|Reporting at college||To be announced|
CG PAT FAQ’s 2022
The date is yet to be announced by the conducting authority. Tentative date (Expected) is May 2022.
The tentative date for submission of application form is April 2022, the official date is yet to be announced by the university.
You can apply for CG Pre Agriculture Test (CGPAT) 2022 only through online mode which will start in the month of April 2022.
You can pay fees through online mode via debit card, credit card, net banking etc or via offline mode with SBI Challan.
For any queries regarding CG PAT 2022, please comment below.