The CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 exam is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. On qualifying, this exam one gets admission in M.Sc Nursing. The exam is conducted every year.
The CG M.Sc Nursing programme is a specialization course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing.
The candidate must qualify CG M.Sc Nursing in order to get admission to Postgraduate in Nursing. So, if you wish to appear for CG M.Sc Nursing, read this article.
We have mentioned all the important details in this article. These include CG M.Sc Nursing Application, Dates, Syllabus and Result. Scroll down to read.
Table of Contents
CG M.Sc Nursing Important Dates
|Application Procedure Begins||To be announced|
|Application Procedure closes||To be announced|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|Result declaration date||To be announced|
|Counselling Date||To be announced|
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application
- The CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 application form is available online.
- The offline application procedure is not available.
- The candidate can apply by browsing to the official website of CG M.Sc Nursing.
- The candidate must fill in all the important details in the form.
- The details provided by the candidate must be complete and correct.
- In case the candidate is not eligible the form will not be accepted.
- The candidate first needs to register in order to apply.
- You must register with a valid email address and mobile number in order to register.
- Ones registered, use the same email and password to log in.
- Thereafter fill in your personal details, educational details and other details.
- Now, upload the scanned copy of all the documents.
- Upload your signature and passport size photograph
- Ones have done pay the application fee.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Fee
|General Category||Rs. 200/-|
|SC and ST||Rs. 100/-|
The eligible candidates can apply in CG M.Sc Nursing 2023.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a Chhattisgarh resident.
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc Nursing
- He or she must have 10+2 passing certificate and High school certificate.
- All the certificates must be from a recognised board or institution.
- Chhattisgarh residential certificate
- Caste certificate if required (if required)
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- B.Sc Nursing Mark sheet
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if required)
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Syllabus
|Nursing Foundation||Health and wellnessNursing as a profession
Hospital Admission and Discharge
Care of Equipment and Linen
Patient with fluid imbalance
|Anatomy and Physiology||Skeletal system boneMuscular system
|Microbiology||Immunization scheduleSterilization and disinfection
Bio-safety and waste management
Classification of Micro-organism
Source of Infection
|Nursing Management||Introduction to management and administration in NursingDefinition, nature and Philosophy of management
Indian Nursing Council
Professional ethics code of ethics
|Communication and Educational Technology||Communication ProcessInterpersonal definition and types
Education and communication for health
Method and media for communicating health message
Health education with individual
CG M.Sc Nursing Result
- The CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 result is released in the month of June.
- The result will be announced online.
- The candidate must know their roll number and other details to check their result.
- In order to check the results follow the procedure below:
- Browse for the official site of CG M.Sc Nursing 2023.
- You may also click on the link alongside https://cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in/slcm-web/vyapam/applicationform/27042020_1
- Thereafter, enter your roll number and other details. Your result will appear.
- The cut off marks will also be announced along with the result.
- The qualified candidates must attend the counselling session.
- They must bring all their documents in the counselling session.
- The candidates are also suggested to keep a printout copy of the result.
- The candidate must carry the result printout to the counselling venue.