CFA application form: CFA is declared a “Chartered Financial Analyst Exam” programme. CFA exam is a US-based professional finance course managed by the CFA Institute.
Earlier the institute was called the “Association Of Investment Research And Management.
It is one of the excellent destinations provided to investment professionals.
The CFA Institute will hold three exams in a series where the student should complete the course in four years.
This CFA exam programme main aim is to grant the “Chartered Financial Analyst Exam Charter” to help financial professionals.
The Chartered Financial Analyst Exam will conduct in four cities namely Banglore, Mumbai, New Delhi and Kolkata in our India.
This CFA program will offer a high range of financial aspects such as stocks, bonds, financial analysis, derivatives and investment management for every student.
The candidates also have the chance to change their test centre in case of any trouble.
We have mentioned the necessary information regarding the CFA Exam 2023 for all the students. Candidate can check all the application form details here.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst Exam Application form 2023.
Details like How to fill the CFA 2023 Application Form, How to Register for CFA 2023, How to Apply for the CFA 2023 Exam are discussed below.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
CFA Institute 2023 Application Form Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in filling the CFA exam application can register themselves soon. Candidate should visit the official website online directly.
- Candidate should create an account with a valid email id.
- After creating an account, the candidate has to provide information on the form that appeared on the screen.
- He/she should enter their name, email id, phone number, etc. Then, the password should be created for the account.
- Candidate can log in and fill up the information in the directed page.
- First, a student should select the CFA exam in 2023 and then click continue.
- A student should provide their country and religion in the form. Click ok on the page and press continue.
- The candidate has to choose the location of a test centre provided within India.
- On the date of the CFA exam, he/she should bring the International passport as a valid proof for verification.
- Now, choose the employment status in the mentioned options of the application.
- Make the fee payment through the credit card/master card/union pay/cheque etc.
- Finally, take the printout of the CFA exam application for the future need.
- The one-time enrollment fee is USD 450/-
CFA Exam Registration Fee
Candidate can make payment through any mode which is most suitable for them.
|Early CFA Registration Fee||US$ 900|
|Standard CFA Registration Fee||US$ 1200|
|Late CFA Exam Fee||The US$ 1350|
Find the detailed article here: CFA Exam 2023 – Chartered Financial Analyst Exam.
For any queries regarding CFA Institute 2023 application form, please comment below.