The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) programme is a professional course which is offered by the US-based CFA Institute. The programme aims to grant ‘CFA charter’ to investment and financial professionals to help them further their career goals. A candidate who completes the programme is declared ‘CFA charterholder.’
There are over 1.2 lakh CFA members around the 35 countries. In India, the exam for CFA is conducted at four cities, New Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
The CFA Institute earlier was called the Association of Investment Management and Research, which holds a series of three exams, where the candidate will get four years to complete the course.
For the candidates, the programme offers an extensive range of financial aspects which includes, investment management, financial analysis, stocks, bonds, and derivatives.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
CFA 2022 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the necessary details related to CFA Exam 2022; the official dates are released by the authority.
December 2022 Exam Calendar (Level I only)
|Exam registration opens||Soon|
|First exam registration deadline||Soon|
|First exam final (late) registration fee deadline||Soon|
|Exam Day (Level I only)||Soon|
|Religious alternate exam date||Soon|
CFA June 2022 Level II and Level III Exam Date
|CFA Exam Dates / Deadlines||May 2022|
|Exam Registration Opens||Soon||Soon||Soon||Soon|
|Scheduling Window Opens||Soon||Soon||Soon||Soon|
|Early Registration Deadline||Soon||Soon||Soon||Soon|
|Final Registration Deadline||Soon||Soon||Soon||Soon|
|CFA Exam Windows||Soon||Soon||Soon||Soon|
CFA 2022 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam.
In this section, the candidates will find all the details about the CFA 2022 Application Form:
- Create a login account with your email ID.
- Candidate needs to enter their name, email ID, password, and enter a security question.
- After you’ve created an account, you can log in and fill up the form.
- Enrollment fee payment can be made online with the help of a Credit card: American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, UnionPay, or Visa
- Or offline through wire transfer, ACH, check money order, or postal order.
- Receipt of payment of the fees will be emailed to the candidates.
- The one-time programme enrollment fee is USD 450 which is roughly around Rs 30000 in Indian currency.
CFA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the CFA, only the students that qualify the requirements will be able to apply for the exam. The candidate must possess an international travel passport.
- The candidate is required to be a graduate or be a final year bachelor’s degree student.
- The candidate should have at least four years of work experience.
CFA 2022 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the CFA 2022 exam pattern:
- The level I exam of CFA programme is a six-hour test, split into two, with 240 multiple choice questions to be solved.
- The candidate has to appear in both the session to clear the exam.
- The morning session is for 3 hours in which the candidate will have to solve 120 multiple choice questions.
- The afternoon session is of 3 hours in which the candidate will have to solve the remaining 120 multiple choice questions within the given stipulated period.
- Each question carries the same weightage, and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
CFA 2022 Admit Card
Here, the details for CFA 2022 admit card has been mentioned:
- The admit cards for Level I, II, III exams for June 2022 session will be available one month before the exam.
- The exam conducting body will inform the candidates about their admit cards, in advance.
- The candidate can download their admit card by entering their CFA Institute ID number, the last four characters of your passport number, and their passport expiration date
- The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam.
- The admit card will contain all the essential details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
CFA 2022 Result
The candidates can find the details for CFA 2022 result here:
- Results of the CFA exam (all levels) of all the candidates will contain either come as ‘pass’ or ‘did not pass.’
- The result also includes the summary of their performance in each topic.
- Those who do not pass the exam as given a detailed overview of their performance.
- Candidates can download their results from the official CFA website.
- Level, I and Level II candidates, will be able to see their result within 60 days of the exam and for Level III candidates within 90 days.
- Detailed exam scores and responses to exam questions, however, are not shared with the candidates as CFA Institute officially owns them.
CFA 2022 FAQ’S
[su_spoiler title=”How can I register for CFA Application Form?” style=”fancy”]
The registration can be done using the official website.
[su_spoiler title=”Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for CFA” style=”fancy”]
The hall ticket and admit card for CFA are the same.
[su_spoiler title=”Where can I report mistakes in my CFA to admit card?” style=”fancy”]
We advise you to contact the examination conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your CFA hall ticket.
For any queries regarding CFA 2022, please comment below.