The candidate must check all the details regarding the eligibility criteria of the CEED exam 2023 before filling the application. “Common Entrance Exam For Design” that you called as CEED exam is conducted by the IIT Bombay. IIT is the Indian Institute Of Technology that conducts the CEED exam every year. It is a national level exam conducted for students who wish to join in courses Master of design and Ph.D. design. CEED exam analyzes the student ability of visual perception, Logical reasoning, creativity, drawing skills, communication, and problem-solving skills to get admission. It is the best opportunity for applicants who want to pursue a Master’s degree in the best institutes of IIT.
CEED exam will comprise two parts of Part A and part B. The time provided for the Part A exam is one hour and the time provided for the Part B exam is two hours. The candidates who perform well in the part B exam are considered eligible for admission. IIT will announce the eligibility criteria of students to attend the CEED exam.
CEED 2023 Application Form
- The last date of CEED exam registration is November 2022. Candidates must ensure their eligibility for an exam whether they are eligible or not. So, the candidate can check the detailed eligibility information here.
- The applicant must possess a diploma/bachelor’s degree/post-graduate in architecture/designing or any stream which is equivalent to four years after higher secondary education. OR
- Candidate must have passed GD arts of the professional diploma course or equivalent to four years program after higher secondary education.
- The applicant appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to register for the Common Entrance Exam 2023.
- IIT Institute of Bombay has already announced that there is no minimum age limit for filling out the application form.
- The CEED exam applicant can also appear for the entrance exam multiple times without any limit.
- An applicant with only three years bachelor’s degree was not eligible to apply for the CEED exam in 2023.
CEED Eligibility For IIT, Delhi
- An applicant should have a valid score of CEED exam 2023 with a minimum 60% aggregate in graduation for OBC and other categories. Reservation is provided for OBC candidates.
- Gate score is not considered to apply for the exam.
- The aggregate is relaxed by 5% for the SC/ST applicants.
- In IIT Delhi, the Industrial design program should have a minimum of 6.75 CGPA.
- The applicants must take an Aptitude test to clear CEED exam for the full-time course.
CEED Eligibility For IIT, Guwahati
- Candidate should have a four-year degree or equivalent degree in architecture, design etc or a 4-year professional design course (NID).
- The candidate should get 55% minimum marks in the qualifying degree.
- All applicants except B.tech/ Design degree must have a valid score to apply.
CEED Eligibility For IIT, Hyderabad
- The student should possess a Bachelor’s degree in interior degree/architecture or an equivalent degree of 4 years after higher secondary education.
- The minimum qualifying aggregate for OBC and other categories is 55% and the minimum aggregate for SC/ST category is 50% aggregate.
- Applicant has a professional diploma course in design (NID) or equivalent four-year degree after higher secondary school.
For PhD, M.Tech/M.sc/M.Des/ Post-Graduate Diploma or Equivalent Degree
They should possess the following criteria.
- In the final academic year, the candidate should pass with a minimum of 55% marks for the year and 50% for SC/ST.
- A minimum of 55 % aggregate is specified by the university.
- All applicants are required to upload a zip file with PhD proposal and portfolio of work.
If anyone has queries regarding CEED eligibility criteria 2023, follow us for updates and give a comment below in the box.