CEE conducts Kerala Law Exam 2022 for all the students in a state level.
CEE is commonly known as Commissioner For Entrance Exams conducted for the aspirants who wish to join in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law courses.
It consists of a regular course of minimum two academic years.
Kerala CEE grants admissions to all the students in both Government law colleges and private law colleges in LLM course.
The student admission to the various course will base on their rank in the CEE Kerala LLM entrance exam.
It is a highly acknowledged and highly honoured University for a student joining in this place.
This CEE Kerala LLM exam is conducting in the next year of January 2022. The application form of Kerala law entrance exam may issue from last week of January 2022. The CEE Kerala LLM exam will hold in the second week of March 2022.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding CEE Kerala LLM– Kerala Law Entrance Examination Eligibility Criteria 2022, Qualification Required.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
CEE Kerala LLM Eligible Criteria 2022
Before filling the application, a candidate should ensure that they match their eligibility criteria of Kerala Law exam. Candidates who are willing to apply for the CEE LLM exam 2022, must follow this eligibility.
Nationality: A candidate should be a citizen of India and resident of Kerala state to apply for Kerala CEE LLM exam. He/she should be resident for five years in Kerala.
Age Limit: For this CEE Kerala LLM Entrance, there is no age limit for admission in this course.
- Aspirants who have cleared their 3 years/ 5 years LLB course with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from any university in Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
- All those candidates who are appearing for final year exam can also apply for this Kerala LLM exam. But they should produce that degree exam certificate and marks list of the qualifying exam at the allotment process.
Find the detailed article here: CEE Kerala LLM 2022– Kerala Law Entrance Examination.
For any queries regarding the CEE Kerala LLM Eligibility Criteria, you can comment us below.