The application process for CAT Exam 2022-2023 has now been extended till September 21, 2022. Common Admission Test also referred to as CAT is a national-level entrance test.
Upon qualification in this entrance examination, students can avail themselves admission to various reputed participating universities, offering postgraduate courses in management.
CAT aims to assess the caliber of the appearing candidates via questions belonging to different genres like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, etc.
Different IIMs, all over the country, conduct CAT on a rotation basis.
This article is aimed at making the candidate well versed with the important dates relevant to the Common Admission Test 2022 so that they can commence their preparation accordingly.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding CAT – Common Admission Test Application form 2022.
The application process for CAT Exam 2022-2023 has now been extended till September 21, 2022
Beginning on August 3, 2022, CAT 2022 registration is open. For application information, click here official website.
IIM Bangalore will hold the CAT 2022 Exam on November 27, 2022. For information on exam dates, check here.
Details like How to fill the CAT 2022 Application Form, How to Register for CAT 2022, How to Apply for the CAT 2022 Exam are discussed below.
CAT 2022 Application Form
- The CAT 2022 Application form can be accessed by the aspiring candidates from 03 August 2022 (10:00 AM)
- Filling and submission of the application form close on
14-Sep-202221 Sept 2022 (5:00 PM).
- To commence the process of registration, the candidates are required to check the website for the link.
- The candidates are required to fill up the necessary data as specified by the application form.
- The candidates are also required to upload a scanned image of their passport-size photo and signature.
- After a successful filling of the application form, the candidates are required to complete the payment of the application fee.
- For General and NC-OBC aspirants the application fee is RS.2300
- For the candidates belonging to the reserved categories (SC/ST), the payable fee amount is RS. 1150
- The candidates have the option to complete the payment via credit card, debit card, and net banking.
Application Form Correction
The institution will provide a window for any correction in the application by the candidate. The full details of the correction are mentioned below:
- The candidates can make a correction in the application in the fourth week of September 2022 via the window provided on the official website.
- The correction will be permitted in certain details only e.g. address, category, sex, work experience, educational information, city preferences, and city exam preferences. etc.
- In case incorrect information has been entered by the candidate which falls under personal data, the communication address, the uploaded documents etc, they must register again with a new email identifier.
How to Apply for CAT 2022
- Firstly, to apply for CAT 2022, the candidates are required to visit the official website and register themselves.
- The User ID and password will be generated after completion of the registration process and will be sent to the candidate’s email ID or mobile number.
- The candidate is required to log in with the UID and password.
- After successfully logging in, the candidate is required to fill in all the required details correctly.
- Upon completion of the previous step, the candidates are then required to upload the scanned images of their passport-sized photograph, signature, category & PwD certificate in the prescribed format.
- The candidates can then proceed to the payment of the application fee via online mode.
- After the successful completion of payment, the candidate will receive a confirmation mail.
Find the detailed article here: CAT 2022 – Common Admission Test.
For any queries regarding CAT 2022 application form, please comment below.