BVP New Law College: BVP (Bharati Vidyapeeth University) is a University which excels in its legal education and reputation. Admission to this highly recognized and honoured University is done only by an Entrance Examination.
Seats are allocated to the students only on the merit basis and marks scored in the entrance examination. This University is located in Pune and recognized by Bar Council of India & University Grant Commission.
BVP offers a great opportunity to the students seeking admission in an integrated programme of L.L.B 5 year/3 year or postgraduation in L.L.M. Admission Forms of BVP will be released in May 2023 like every year.
Information regarding important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, application form, etc. are mentioned below in this article. Candidates are requested to check the details wisely.
Table of Contents
BVP CET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||BVP CET Law|
|Exam Full-Form||Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test of Law|
|Conducted By||Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
|Offered Courses||LLB, BA LLB, BBA LLB|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Type of Exam||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Total Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct answer, no negative marking|
|Total Seats||540 Seats (Total)|
BVP New Law College 2023 Important Dates
Important dates regarding application form date, exam date, result date, counseling, etc. are mentioned below in this table:
|Application Form||January 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Admit Card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Examination||3rd week of June 2023|
|Results||4th week of June 2023|
|Counseling||1st week of July 2023|
BVP CET LL.B 2023 Application Form
Students who are going to participate in the BVP CET LLB entrance exam 2023 must complete and submit the application form together with the prescribed fee. The fee is not refundable for entry tests.
How to Apply for BVP CET LL.B 2023 Application Form
- It is necessary for applicants to visit the official BVDU website.
- Click on “Apply Online for Admissions”
- Choose the course you want and select the link “Click here to apply.”
- On the screen will be displayed a whole time table for CET.
- Choose the course again and click on “Register / Apply.”
- Click on “Continue,” select “I agree”.
- Please fill out BVDU ‘s basic registration form including programme name, applicant name, e-mail address and contact number.
- To submit, click on the submit button.
- Upon completion of the registration, login with the user name and password provided.
- Complete the academic and personal qualifications.
- Upload Photo, signature, documents required, etc.
- Pay by credit card , debit card or net banking.
- Take a printout of the confirmatory page after the successful payment.
- Applicants need to pay a fee of Rs. 1200/- for the test. This application fee is only for reference purposes based on last year’s record.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
BVP CET Law 2023 Application Guidelines
- Please note that only JPG, JPEG, PNG format must be used for scanned images and any other format will not be approved.
- The dimensions of the images to be uploaded must be corrected by the students.
- The size of the photograph must range from 20Kb to 50Kb and the picture on the adjacent box must be clearly visible.
- The size of the signature should range from 10Kb to 30Kb.
- Keep a digital copy of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
- For participation in the registration process for BVP CET Law, the application fee of Rs. 1200/-must be submitted.