BVP HM CET 2023 is an exam which is conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune. This exam gives the opportunity to the students to take admissions in various hotel management courses like Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Hospitality and Hotel Administration etc.
This article contains each and every detail about the exam like eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern etc.
Table of Contents
BVP HM 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVP)|
|Examination Name||BVP CET HM 2023 Exam|
|Sub Category||Hotel Management Entrance Exams|
|Date of Exam||August 2023|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into Bachelor Degree In Hotel Management & Catering Technology Bachelor In Science Courses|
|Admit Card Mode||Online|
BVP HM 2023 Important Dates
This section includes all the important dates of the exam.
|Date of beginning of application form||To be announced|
|Date of closing of the application form||To be announced|
|Date of release of admit card||To be announced|
|Entrance exam date||June 2023|
|Result||3rd week of June 2023|
|Starting of counselling||4th week of June 2023|
BVP HM 2023 Application Form
This part of the article will tell you about the details of the application form.
- The application form will be available on the official website.
- Students need to fill the application form through online mode, there is no offline mode available for filling the application form.
- Applicants need to fill each and every detail in the application form carefully.
- Applicants need to pay the examination fee in either of the following ways – by credit card, by debit card, or by net banking.
- Applicants are required to take the printout of the application form and send it to the address given below.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
The application fee of BVP HM CET is Rs. 1200/- (INR), which can be paid through online mode (Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
|PUTHAT||IHM eCHAT||NCHMCT JEE|
|GNIHM JET||MAH HM CET||BIT Mesra B.Pharm and BHMCET|
BVP HM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
This section is for checking the eligibility criteria of the exam.
|B.Sc (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)||The candidates should be qualified in the HSC examination or its equivalent exam with English as a mandatory subject with minimum 45% aggregate marks and for SC/ST 40% aggregate marks.|
They should have completed the three years Diploma Course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (National Council or State Board of Technical Education) are eligible to be admitted directly to the seventh semester of BHMCT.
|B.Sc in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||The candidates should be qualified in the Class 12th or HSC exam of State Board of Secondary and Higher Education or its equivalent exam with English as a compulsory subject.|
BVP HM 2023 Exam Pattern
This section includes each and every detail about the exam pattern.
- Mode: The mode of the exam is offline.
- Duration: Total duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Type of Questions: All questions will be objective.
- Total Question: Total number of questions will be 100.
- Negative Question: There will be no negative marking.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for the correct answer.
- Subject: 5, i.e Reasoning, Numerical ability, scientific aptitude, GK, and English.
|Name of the subject||Number of questions|
|Reasoning & Logical Deduction||20|
BVP HM 2023 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be available on the official website.
- Applicants can download the admit cards from the official website.
- The admit cards will contain details like the examination center, time of the exam, examination date, etc.
- Applicants need to carry the admit card to the examination center otherwise they will not be allowed to give the exam
BVP HM 2023 Syllabus
The questions in the entrance exam will be from Reasoning & Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, English Language, and scientific aptitude so the students need to prepare for the exam accordingly.
BVP HM 2023 Result
- The result will be available on the official site of the university.
- Students will get admission on the basis of merit list.
- Merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam.
BVP HM 2023 Counselling
- Counseling is the last part of the admission process.
- Students need to bring all the documents for verification when they are called for counseling.
- Students will get admission to the college only after the counseling process.
Documents to carry for Admission
- 3 latest passport size color photographs
- Statement of Marks
- Passing Certificate
- Migration certificate from which the candidate has passed the last examination.
- Transference/Leaving Certificate from the college last attended.
- Character certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.
- Affidavit regarding the gap in education on rupees twenty stamp paper, if applicable.
- Change in name certificate(if any)
- Caste certificate ( in case of SC/ST)
- Caste validity certificate ( for SC/ST)
BVP HM Fee Structure
The fee structure of B.Sc (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) and B.Sc in Hotel Management and Catering Technology mentioned below.
|Course||Regular Merit Category||Institutional Quota Merit Category||Foreign / NRI / PIO / Merit Category|
|BHMCT||1,00,000 (Tuition fee)||1,20,000||US $6500|
|B.Sc (H & HA)||66,000 (Tuition fee)||80,000||US $5000|
BVP HM 2023 FAQ’S
The admit card for BVP HM can be downloaded by the official website.
The application form for BVP HM will be submitted online.
No there is no different in the hall ticket and admit card for BVP HM.
You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your BVP HM admit card.
No, the correction period will not be provided to students after the BVP HM application form process finishes
You can leave your comments below if you have any questions about BVP HM 2023.