BRAOU MBA: BRAOU is the B.R Ambedkar Open University was set up in the name of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar on August 26, 1982. This university provides distance education to a variety of individuals across the country. The university possesses 213 study centers altogether in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Dr. Ambedkar Open University conducts MBA Entrance Exam every year. This exam is conducted with the vision to enroll candidates under Masters in Business Administration. The course offers Masters’s Degree in Business Administration in Hospitality and Health Care Management. The duration of this course is 2 years.
The aspirants looking forward to taking admission in MBA must first appear in the BRAOU MBA Entrance Exam 2022.
We have mentioned all the important details about the BRAOU MBA Entrance Exam 2022 in this article. In order to get detailed information about the Application Form, Admit Card, Result and Counselling read the full article below.
Table of Contents
The BRAOU MBA 2022 application form has been available, the last date to apply is August 16, 2022 The URL is given here.
Important Dates 2022
Below mentioned information is about all the important dates and events related to the Bhim Rao Ambedkar Open University MBA Entrance Exam 2022.
|Online Application (Begin)||23rd June 2022|
|Online registration (Close)||16th August 2022|
|Last Date of Application Receiving||August 2022 (with late fee)|
|Date of entrance exam||TBA|
BRAOU MBA 2022 Application Form
- The application form is available online on the official website of Bhim Rao Ambedkar Open University.
- The aspirant must apply online by visiting the website and filling out the form available on the site.
- The aspirant must have a scanned copy of all the necessary certificates.
- The candidate must upload the required document in the application form wherever required.
- Now check the details provided by you in the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- After this, you will be asked to make a payment.
- Pay the registration fee through online payment mode and you are done.
- Now take a printout of your application form and keep it for yourself.
For General and Backward Classes Rs 1200/-
For Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes Rs 800/-
It can be paid using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
BRAOU MBA Entrance Exam 2022 Documents
- Bachelors Degree Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Social Status Certificate
- No Objection Certificate
- Address Proof
- Martial Certificate (if any)
- Service Certificate (if any)
- Passport Size Photograph
BRAOU MBA 2022 Admit Card
- The Aspirants can get their certificate from the official website of BRAOU.
- The admit card is uploaded by the university authority one week before the exam on the official website of the university.
- There is no provision for sending the admit card through the post.
- No aspirant will individually be notified about the admit card.
- Hence, the aspirants must keep a check on the website after the submission of the application form.
BRAOU MBA 2022 Result
- The exam will be conducted in the month of September 2022.
- After the exam, the results will be announced in the month of September 2022, lately by the 2nd week.
- The aspirants can check their results on the official website of the BRAOU.
- The result can be checked by entering the roll number and the application number in the required place.
- Hence the aspirants must keep their admit card and the copy of their application form safe.
- The aspirants can check the scores obtained by them in the PDF format uploaded on the university website.
- The list of the selected candidate will be uploaded separately.
- The selected candidates will be called for the second round which is the final counseling and seat allotment round.
BRAOU MBA 2022 Counselling
- After the result is released, the selected candidates are called for the next round.
- The next round is the counseling round.
- The candidates must appear in the counseling session along with all the necessary documents.
- The candidates must carry the original as well as a Photostat copy of each document in the counseling session.
- The photostat copy of all the documents must be self-attested.
- The aspirants must also carry their recent passport size photograph in the counseling session.
- The aspirants who called for counseling have to pay a certain amount of fee in order to book their seat in the BRAOU.
- Those who pay this amount are admitted to the university.