The application form for BITSAT 2023 has been released on the official website of BITS and can be submitted by April 9, 2023.
Find all the necessary details regarding the application form in this article.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) is conducted all over India by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani.
By giving the examination, students will be eligible for courses in engineering, pharmacy, science, technology, and management, and can enroll in any of the three associated campuses of BITS – BITS Pilani, KK Birla Goa Campus, and BITS Hyderabad.
The test is a computer-based online test, and offline mode is not an option.
The BITSAT 2023 application form is now accessible online for the first and second sessions. The BITSAT application form 2023 must be submitted no later than April 9. check the application details
The BITSAT 2023 exam schedule has been released. From May 22 to 26 (Session 1) and June 18 to 22 (Session 2), the authorities will administer BITSAT 2023 as a computer-based test (Session 2). check dates here
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding BITSAT – Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test Application form 2023.
Details like How to fill out the BITSAT 2023 Application Form, How to Register for BITSAT 2023, and How to Apply for the BITSAT 2023 Exam are discussed below.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Admissions Open||Apply|
|Manipal University Admissions Open||Apply|
|Amrita University Admissions Open||Apply|
|NIIT University Admissions Open||Apply|
Get latest news & updates via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
BITSAT 2023 Application Form
Following is the application procedure for the exam :
- The application for the exam is to be filled out and submitted online via the BITSAT official website
- Candidates have to fill in their personal details such as name, gender, DOB, Email, etc.; and also their academic details.
- After filling in the required details, candidates will be given an exam-center preference. An exam center once chosen cannot be altered, so candidates must choose the same carefully.
- After the selection of the exam center, the form can be submitted and personal/academic details can be corrected later till March 2023.
- After filling out the application form, candidates are required to upload a scanned image of their photograph (4kb to 50 kb) and signature(1kb to 30 kb).
- After successfully uploading the images, the fee can be paid either online or offline.
- Male candidates must pay Rs. 5400 and female candidates must pay Rs. 4400 if they choose to appear twice (for a female candidate).
- A candidate will pay a fee of Rs. 3400 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 2900 (for a female candidate) if they choose to appear once (Session 1 or Session 2). (for a female candidate).
- Candidates must pay an additional amount of Rs. 2000 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 1500 (for a female candidate) if they decide to only appear in Session 1 and then decide to apply separately to appear in Session 2 instead (for a female candidate).
|Female candidate:||Male Candidate:||Candidates’ options for Dubai Exam Centre:|
|Rs 4400||Rs 5400||Rs 4500/-|
- Via online mode of payment, the fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- For the offline mode, the fee has to be paid through a downloaded e-challan in any branch of ICICI bank.
- The application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Candidates filling out multiple application forms will be automatically rejected. Application forms with incomplete details will also be automatically rejected.
- It is advisable to keep a downloaded copy of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates will be given an option of ‘slot booking’ after successful application form submission along with the fee. candidates can select a slot which gives them the advantage to select a date and time as per their preference. Slots are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once a slot is booked, the preference cannot be altered. After the slot booking, candidates can download their admit card from the website.
For the full article read, BITSAT 2023: Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test.
For any further queries regarding BITSAT 2023 Application Form, comment below.