Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc Admission is conducted every year. An entrance exam is conducted for several courses like BPT, BMLT, B.Sc. If you wish to apply for the Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc Admission read this article.
At BFUHS, applications are being accepted for the Post Basic Diploma in Oncology & Neonatal Nursing. Candidates who are interested may apply until September 2, 2022. Candidates with a B.Sc. in nursing or a diploma in GNM are eligible to apply for the course. On September 8, 2022, counselling for the post-basic diploma will take place.
We have mentioned all the details below. Scroll down to read the article.
At BFUHS, applications are being accepted for the Post Basic Diploma in Oncology & Neonatal Nursing. Candidates who are interested may apply until September 2, 2022.
Candidates with a B.Sc. in nursing or a diploma in GNM are eligible to apply for the course. On September 8, 2022, counseling for the post-basic diploma will take place. Apply here
Table of Contents
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2022 Important Dates
|Last Date to apply for B.Sc Nursing||June 30, 2022|
|Last Date to apply for Masters in Emergency Medicine||July 27, 2022|
|Last Date to apply for Post Basic Diploma in Oncology & Neonatal Nursing||September 2, 2022|
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2022 Registration
Registration forms of Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc Admission will be available on the official website.
Registration will start from the month of August.
Interested candidates are required to follow the steps given below for the registration process:-
- For the registration process, the candidates are required to access the official website of the university.
- You may also click on the link alongside http://bfuhs.ac.in
- Now click on the link give below Apply Online.
- Enter the required details.
- In the next step, the candidates are required to upload the documents such as:
- Scanned image of passport size photograph,
- Matriculation certificate
- Pass certificate of 10th
- SSC certificates
- Pass certificate of 12th.
- Caste certificate if required
- Identity proof
- Re-check your application form and then click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, pay the registration fee.
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2022 Registration Fee
|Application fees for the candidates belonging from general category||Rs. 5000/-|
|The application fee for candidate belonging from SC/ST category||Rs. 2500/-|
Mode of Payment
|Online mode via
* Candidates are advised to keep the printout of their application form with them for further references.
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc Admission syllabus for different subjects is different.
Find the marks distribution of B.Sc Nursing below:
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Anatomy of Basic Science||6|
|Physiology and Biochemistry||10|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing including Pharmacology and Pathology||44|
|Community health nursing||20|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology nursing||14|
|Child health nursing||16|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours 30 minutes that is 150 minutes|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|The language of the exam||English|
01 Mark will be deducted
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2022 Result
- Baba Farid University declares its result in the month of October.
- After the declaration of results, the students are called for the counselling process on the basis of marks secured by them.
- The counselling process is done through online mode.
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2022 Counselling
The counselling is done strictly on the basis of the following:
- Marks secured by are students in their class 12th examination
- The number of seats available in the university
- Marks attained by the candidates in the entrance exam
- Candidates are required to pay counselling fees to attend the counselling session conducted by the university.
- The candidates are required to present themselves along with the necessary documents after the completion of the counselling process.
- The necessary documents are:-
- Baba Farid University entrance exam score card.
- Admit card of Baba Farid University entrance exam.
- Mark sheet of Class 10th and 12th.
- Caste or character certificate.
- Medical documents mentioned in the Baba Farid University application form.
- Black and white passport size photograph.
- Degree certificates.
- The candidates who are unable to attend the counselling will not get another chance.
- The candidates who fail to submit their documents will be disqualified.
- So, the candidates must be ready with hardcopy as well as the scanned copy of all the documents before the counselling session begins.