AUEET 2023 is also known as Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test. AUEET 2023 is conducted by Andhra University. Candidates interested in an engineering course can apply for the exam. Selected students can get admission to its Visakhapatnam campus.
The exam is conducted only through the offline mode in test centers located in Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, and Vijayawada. In this section you will get all the updates regarding AUEET 2023, the information is regularly updated as the announcements are made by the university.
Table of Contents
AUEET 2023 Courses Offered
After selection, the applicants can choose from various programs which are allotted by counseling.
Given below are the programs offered through AUEET 2023.
1.) 6 Year Integrated Dual Degree Programs
B.Tech + M.Tech (Computer Science and Software Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Computer Science and Net Working)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Civil Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Electronics and Communications Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Instrumentation Technology)
2.) Twinning Programmes
(i) B.E. Aircraft Engineering (Andhra University and Perth College U.K jointly offer the course)
(ii) B.E. Electro-Mechanical /Chemical/Electronics Engineering (The course is jointly offered by Andhra University and Group-T University of Belgium)
AUEET 2023 Application Form
The interested candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam; the candidates are advised to read the detailed information in the brochure carefully.
In this section, the candidates can find the process for applying to the AUEET examination.
- The candidates can fill out the application form online mode using university official website only.
- The candidates need to fill in all the required details and submit the form.
- After the successful registration, a login Id and password will be generated.
- The candidates can make the payment, i.e.,Rs 1000/- and Rs 2000/- for NRI/ SAARC candidates and 50 $ for foreign national candidates. Rs.1200/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PHC category) for the application form via online payment Gateway or State Bank of India Challan
- The candidates are advised to take the print out of the application form generated and keep it safe till admission process gets over.
Candidates should keep ready these following documents while filling online application form:
- Admit card number of the qualifying examination
- Percentage of marks and Passing year of Qualifying Examination (if passed)
- 10th certificate as the date of Birth proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- NCC/SPORTS /CAP etc certificate (if valid)
- Parental Income up to 1 lakh or up to 2 lakhs or more than 2 Lakhs (rupees)
- Residential certificate for proof of local status
AUEET 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||4th week of January 2023|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||June 2023|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||3rd to 4th Week of June 2023|
|Downloading AUEET 2023 Hall Tickets||Last Week of June 2023|
|Date of Publication of results||August 2023|
AUEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the various engineering programs offered by Andhra University should have the following eligibility criteria:
AUEET 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AUEET 2023 will be conducted in offline mode. Questions asked will be of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on the syllabus of Class 12th.
- Duration: The entrance exam will be 90 minutes long.
- Language: The language of question paper will be in English and Telugu.
- No of Questions: A total of 90 questions will be asked of which 30 questions from Mathematics and Physics and Chemistry each.
- Total Marks: The weightage of question paper will be 100 marks of which 40 marks from Mathematics and Physics and Chemistry will have 30 marks each.
AUEET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus given below of AUEET 2023 is prescribed by Andhra University, it contains three subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Vector Algebra
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Introduction and Measurement
- Description of motion in one dimension
- Description of motion in two and three dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electro statistics
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids and Semi-Conductor Devices
- Principles of Communication
- Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements and Principle of Metallurgy
- P-Block Elements
- D-Block and F-Block Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds and organometallics
- Basic Principles, Purification, and Characterization of organic compounds
- Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing nitrogen
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in everyday life
Exams You Might Like
AUEET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for AUEET 2023 will be released by the University on their official website.
The candidates who are eligible for the exam can download the admit card by logging into the University website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa or www.audoa.in.
Without admit card the candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
AUEET 2023 Exam Centres
The AUEET 2023 will be conducted in 3 exam centers, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, and Vijayawada.
The candidate can choose the center of their choice while filling the application form. The request to change the center and subject opted by the candidate will not be considered.
Note: If the total number of registered candidates for the test is less than 100, the test will take place only at the Visakhapatnam center.
AUEET 2023 Rank Card
The rank will be allotted on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in AUEET 2023.
In case if there is a tie in marks secured by the two or more candidates then the order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in Part-A of the Test and if again there is a tie then the marks secured by the candidate in Part-B will be given priority.
If again there is a tie then Part-C is given consideration and if nothing works then the date of birth of the candidate shall be taken into account, with the older candidate being considered.
Candidate can not request a reevaluation of the answer sheet.
Rank card shall be downloaded from the website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa & www.audoa.in
AUEET 2023 FAQ’S
The admit card for AUEET can be downloaded by the official website.
Rank card can be downloaded from the website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa & www.audoa.in
We advise you to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your AUEET admit card.
Yes, complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications will be heard after the application form process finishes.
For any queries regarding AUEET 2023, please comment below.