Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria: Assam CEE 2023 application forms will be made available on the official website for the examination from March 2023 onwards, and only eligible candidates can apply. In this article, find the detailed eligibility criteria for Assam CEE 2023.
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) is the competent authority that will organize Assam CEE 2023 (Assam Common Entrance Examination). It enables aspiring candidates to seek admission in undergraduate engineering courses offered in the affiliated private and governmental colleges in the state of Assam.
The exam will be held in April 2023. Admit cards will only be issued to eligible candidates, hence candidates must check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before proceeding with the application process for Assam CEE 2023.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding Assam CEE 2023 – Assam Common Entrance Examination Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification Required.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
Assam CEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for Assam CEE:
- The candidate should have passed his/her 10+2 examination from a recognized board with minimum aggregate marks of 50% for the general category, 45% for the SC category, and 40% for the ST category.
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as mandatory subjects for their 10+2 examination.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the state of Assam in order to be eligible to apply for Assam CEE 2023.
- Candidates whose parents are officers in All India Services in the State of Assam, do not need to fulfill the above-mentioned condition in order to be eligible. However, they should have completed their 7th to 12th-grade education from an Assam Board.
- Eligible candidates need to be at least 17 years as of 1st August 2023, and the upper age limit is 21 years of age.
- The upper age limit for SC/ST students is 24 years.
- The upper age limit for B.Sc. graduates is 22 years.
- Aspiring candidates must have a good moral character and must be physically and mentally fit, in order to be eligible for the examination.
- First rank holders in the 10+2 examination held by Assam Higher Secondary Education Council can apply for direct admission. They should have scored at least 85% aggregate marks in their 10+2 examination.
Find the detailed article here: Assam CEE 2023: Assam Combined Entrance Examination.
For any further queries related to Assam CEE 2023 eligibility criteria, please comment below.