The Andhra University will release the AP PGECET 2023 admit card. The candidates will be able to download the admit card online mode. They need to enter their registration number, date of birth, and entrance paper in the mandatory sections to log in. The candidates must carry their admit card to the examination center. If we are unable to carry their admit card then they will be debarred from appearing in the entrance examination.
The candidates’ credentials like registration number, date of birth, and exam paper are required to access the hall ticket. The candidates who have already registered for AP PGECET 2023 will be able to get an issued hall ticket. The admit card contains the candidate’s details, exam details like date and time of examination, venue of examination, and other mandatory details.
Main candidates can get admission for the courses like M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D(PB) based on their scores in Andhra Pradesh postgraduate Engineering common entrance test which is AP PGECET 2023 examination. It is the responsibility of the candidates to download their admit cards since they will not be sent to the candidates individually by post or any type of offline means. The other important dates are listed below:
Table of Contents
AP PGECET Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Availability of AP PGECET 2023 Admit Card||Last week of April 2023|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Issuing Body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|AP PGECET Official Website||sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet|
|Credentials to access Hall Ticket||Registration No. and DOB|
|Helpline Desk||0891 2579797;|
AP PGECET 2023 Hall Ticket Date
The admit card for the AP PGECET examination will be released a week before the examination. The examination will be held in May 2023 in the 1st week. The admit cards will be available to the candidates for downloading from the last week of April 2023. The candidates must know that admit cards will not be sent individually to any client by any type of offline mode. The candidates are advised to download their admit cards individually by visiting the official website.
The results will be published by the authority after the examination. Results can be checked in the 3rd week of May. In the 2nd week of August 2023, the counseling procedure will begin for the candidates.
|Availability of AP PGECET 2023 Hall ticket||September 2023|
|AP PGECET 2023 Exam Date||September 2023|
|Declaration of AP PGECET Result 2023||October 2023|
AP PGECET 2023 Hall Ticket
The admit card of AP PGECET is a very important document for the candidates as it contains valuable information about the candidate as well as the exam. The candidates must submit they admit cards to the Examination Authority in the exam center. Candidates without their admit card are prohibited to enter the exam hall.
The candidates must download their AP PGECET admit card from the official website of the university and carry any government photo identity proof like Voter ID, PAN card, Aadhar card, driving license, passport, etc along with the admit card.
How to Download AP PGECET Admit Card 2023
Step 1: The candidates have to visit the official website of AP PGECET 2023.
Step 2: Followed by clicking the link named ‘Download hall ticket’.
Step 3: The candidate will be directed to another page where they have to enter their ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
Step 4: Click ‘Download’ hall ticket.
Step 5: The candidates can view and save their admit card.
AP PGECET Admit Card 2023 Details
The admit card of AP PGECET is a very essential document that is necessary to enter the exam hall. There are certain details about the candidate as well as the examination given on the admit card. The following are the valuable information that has been listed in the document:
- Course name – The program for which the candidate is appearing in the examination.
- Mother’s Name – Candidates’ mother’s name that has been entered during the application form fill up.
- Date of Birth – The birthdate of a candidate who is appearing for the exam
- Candidate’s name – The candidate’s name, is similar to what was entered in the application form.
- Father’s Name – Candidates’ father’s name as registered previously.
- Mobile Number – Candidates registered mobile number as mentioned in the form of the applicant who will appear for the examination.
- Candidate’s Address – Candidate’s residential address.
- Exam Date and Time – The scheduled time and date of examination.
- AP PGECET Exam Center – The venue along with the address where the examination will be conducted.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature – The passport size photo and scanned signature of the aspirant will appear on AP PGECET admit card.
- Signature of Convener – The signature of the Controller of Examination is also scanned in the admit card.
- Important Instructions for the exam – The important guidelines and instructions that the candidate must follow before appearing for the examination.
- Category and Gender of candidate – The category of the candidate refers to the caste under which the candidate has registered that is if he/ she belongs to General/ ST/ SC/ OBC.
- Local Status – It refers to the residential status of the candidate. Whether the candidate is a local of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- AP PGECET Hall Ticket Number – The admit card code or number is issued by the authorities to the candidate’s admit card.
A discrepancy in AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2023
The candidates have the responsibility to check each detail on their admit card whether there are any errors or not. If there are errors found in the admit card then the candidates must notify the exam authority immediately.
Mobile No.: 0891 2579797
Email: [email protected]
Things to Carry to AP PGECET 2023 Test Centre
There are some necessary items that must be carried by the candidates to the examination center. The items are as follows
- AP PGECET 2023 admit card’s hard copy.
- Any government identity proof like Aadhar Card, Passport, Bank copy, etc.
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate.
Things Not to Carry in AP PGECET 2023 Test Centre
It is prohibited to carry the following items to the exam center by the applicant:
- Food Items
- Electronic Devices
- Mobile Phones
- Written Notes
- Paper Items
If any of the above-mentioned items are found in possessions the candidature will be canceled immediately.
What to do if forgot your registration number for AP PGECET 2023 log in or Password?
The candidates will get notified by their registered email or mobile number after the successful AP PGECET registration. The candidates must keep the details until the admissions are finalized.
If the candidate forgets his/ her registration number they can recover it. It is mentioned on the official website. The steps regarding recovering the forgotten credentials are as follows:
- Visit the official website
- Click the ‘Application’ option located under the header
- Followed by choosing the option ‘Forget Registration Number. This will direct the candidate to a new page
- In the opened window, the candidates have to enter their Transaction ID of the payment and last qualifying examination admit card number followed by entering the SSC examination admit card/ hall ticket number.
- Once the candidates are done with the form they will get their registration number appearing on the screen. The candidates must write it down and save it safely for further use.
AP PGECET 2023 Exam Center
The exam centers for the AP PGECET exams in the states according to the previous year’s examination are expected to be in the following manner:
AP PGECET 2023 Answer Key
The responsibility of releasing answer keys for the AP PGECET 2023 examination is under the authority of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. It will be released along with the question paper and response sheet in PDF format at ache.ap.gov.in. Once the provincial answer keys are released the candidate will be eligible to challenge this key if they find any error. At last, the final answer key will be released along with the results.
AP PGECET 2023 Result
The results of the AP PGECET 2023 examination will be released by Andhra University on its official website. To check the results the candidates have to login to the official site with their registration number and admit card number. The candidates will be called for counseling and admission based on the mark they have secured in the examination.
AP PGECET 2023 Hall Ticket Important Instructions
- The admit cards are only accessible by online mode.
- The candidates can log in to the AP PGECET 2023 portal by using their registration number, date of birth, and exam paper to download their hall ticket.
- The candidates must ensure that every detail is correctly mentioned on their admit cards.
- The candidates will not be allowed inside the examination center without a hall ticket.
- The admit card is an essential document that must be kept safely until the examination is over.
- Along with the hall ticket candidates must carry government identity proof to the examination center.
- It is prohibited to leave the examination hall before the scheduled time for every candidate.
AP PGECET 2023 Hall Ticket FAQ’S
The AP PGECET 2023 hall tickets will be released by the examination authorities by online mode only.
No, the candidates have to sign on their admit cards in the presence of the invigilator inside the examination hall only.
The candidates can look for the venue of the examination in their hall ticket.
It is a must for the candidates to carry at least one photo identity card proof along with their AP PGECET 2023 admit card.
In this case, the candidates can request the authorities to re-allot according to the candidates’ preferences but the final decision is always up to the exam authorities.
If the candidates encounter any error in their admit card they must contact the exam conducting authorities as soon as possible.
The candidates can print out the hard copy of the AP PGECET admit card in any form either black and white or coloured there are no guidelines regarding this.
No, the hard copy of the admit card and a valid photo identity proof is mandatory for the candidates to enter the examination hall.
The candidates can download their admit cards by visiting the official website of AP PGECET i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet.
No, since no electronic devices are allowed inside the examination hall so the candidate must carry, hard copy ok their AP PGECET 2023 admit card.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to download the AP PGECET 2023 admit card. They can visit the official website to download their admit card. The admit card will not be sent to the candidates individually by post or email.