In this article, candidates can find all the important dates for AP LAWCET 2023 such as the availability of application forms, exam date, result declaration date, etc.
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET 2023) is held every year by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur.
It is a state-level examination that enables qualifying candidates to get admission into three years or five-year undergraduate law courses and LLM in the affiliated colleges.
AP LAWCET 2023 will be held in May 2023 through online mode.
The medium of examination is in both English as well as Telugu.
Details such as AP LAWCET 2023 application form start date, AP LAWCET 2023 examination dates, AP LAWCET 2023 result date, and AP LAWCET 2023 admit card date is mentioned below.
AP LAWCET 2023 Important Exam Dates
Following are the important exam dates for AP LAWCET 2023:
|Application form availability||3rd Week of February 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||3rd Week of March 2023|
|Last date for correction of application form||4th Week of March 2023|
|Availability of admit card||3rd Week of April 2023|
|Exam date||May 2023|
|Answer Key release||4th Week of April 2023|
|Result declaration||2nd Week of May 2023|
|Rank Card availability for download||4th Week of May 2023|
|Commencement of counseling process||October 2023|
The precise dates will be announced soon.
AP LAWCET 2023 Key Point
- The application forms will be available online on the official website from the third week of February 2023.
- Candidates will be given a correction slot window which will enable them to correct any incorrect details in their application forms.
- The admit card will be made available in the month of April 2023 on the official website and can be downloaded using the candidate’s login credentials.
- Exam centers will be located throughout the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The exam will be held in May 2023 through online mode i.e. it will be a computer-based examination. Candidates must carry their admit cards and valid id proof during the examination.
- The result will be declared in the month of May 2023, and a rank card containing the candidate’s scores will also be available for download.
- The counselling process will begin in the month of October 2023.
Find the detailed article here: AP LAWCET 2023: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to the AP LAWCET 2023 important dates, please comment below.