In this article, candidates can find all the important dates for AP LAWCET 2022 such as availability of application forms, exam date, result declaration date etc.
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET 2022) is held every year by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur.
It is a state-level examination which enables qualifying candidates to get admission into three years or five-year undergraduate law courses and LLM in the affiliated colleges.
AP LAWCET 2022 will be held in May 2022 through online mode.
The medium of examination in both English as well as Telugu.
Details such as AP LAWCET 2022 application form start date, AP LAWCET 2022 examination dates, AP LAWCET 2022 result date, AP LAWCET 2022 admit card date is mentioned below.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
AP LAWCET 2022 Important Exam Dates
Following are the important exam dates for AP LAWCET 2022:
|Application form availability||3rd Week of February 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||3rd Week of March 2022|
|Last date for correction of application form||4th Week of March 2022|
|Availability of admit card||3rd Week of April 2022|
|Exam date||May 2022|
|Answer Key release||4th Week of April 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd Week of May 2022|
|Rank Card availability for download||4th Week of May 2022|
|Commencement of counseling process||October 2022|
The precise dates will be announced soon.
AP LAWCET 2022 Key Point
- The application forms will be available online over the official website from the third week of February 2022.
- Candidates will be given a correction slot window which will enable them to correct any incorrect details in their application forms.
- The admit card will be made available in the month of April 2022 on the official website and can be downloaded using the candidate’s login credentials.
- Exam centres will be located throughout the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The exam will be held in May 2022 through online mode i.e. it will be a computer-based examination. Candidates must carry their admit cards and a valid id proof during the examination.
- The result will be declared in the month of May 2022, and a rank card containing the candidate’s scores will also be available for download.
- The counselling process will begin in the month of October 2022.
Find the detailed article here: AP LAWCET 2022: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to the AP LAWCET 2022 important dates, please comment below.