In this article, candidates can find all the important dates for AP LAWCET 2024 such as the availability of application forms, exam date, result declaration date, etc.
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET 2024) is held every year by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur.
It is a state-level examination that enables qualifying candidates to get admission into three years or five-year undergraduate law courses and LLM in the affiliated colleges.
AP LAWCET 2024 will be held in May 2024 through online mode.
The medium of examination is in both English as well as Telugu.
Details such as AP LAWCET 2024 application form start date, AP LAWCET 2024 examination dates, AP LAWCET 2024 result date, and AP LAWCET 2024 admit card date are mentioned below.
AP LAWCET 2024 Important Exam Dates
Following are the important exam dates for AP LAWCET 2024:
|Releasing date of application form||2nd week of February 2024|
|Closing date to submit the application||3rd week of March 2024|
|Submission of the application form with a late fee of Rs. 500Late fee of Rs 1000/-Late fee of Rs 2000/-||–|
|Availability of Admit card||–|
|Exam Date||May 2024|
|Releasing of answer key||–|
|Announcement of result||–|
|Starting of counseling||–|
The precise dates will be announced soon.
AP LAWCET 2024 Key Point
- The application forms will be available online on the official website from the third week of February 2024.
- Candidates will be given a correction slot window which will enable them to correct any incorrect details in their application forms.
- The admit card will be made available in the month of April 2024 on the official website and can be downloaded using the candidate’s login credentials.
- Exam centers will be located throughout the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The exam will be held in May 2024 through online mode i.e. it will be a computer-based examination. Candidates must carry their admit cards and valid id proof during the examination.
- The result will be declared in the month of May 2024, and a rank card containing the candidate’s scores will also be available for download.
- The counselling process will begin in the month of October 2024.
Find the detailed article here: AP LAWCET 2024: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to the AP LAWCET 2024 important dates, please comment below.