In this article, find all the important details related to AP LAWCET 2022 application forms such as the procedure for applying, application fee payment procedure etc.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur will conduct AP LAWCET 2022 (Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
It will be held in May 2022.
Through this exam, the qualifying candidates can secure admission into the various affiliated law colleges within the state of Andhra Pradesh for 3-year and 5-year undergraduate law programs and LLM.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding AP LAWCET– Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Application form 2022.
Details like How to fill the AP LAWCET Application Form, How to Register for AP LAWCET 2022, How to Apply for the AP LAWCET 2022 Exam are discussed below.
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form
- The application forms will be available from the third week of February 2022 and can be filled through online mode.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- In case, the candidate filled any incorrect details by mistake in the application form, he/she can correct it during the correction window.
- Only residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the exam.
- Exam centres will be located throughout the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The exam will be held in May 2022. It will be a computer-based test.
How to Apply for AP LAWCET 2022
- Through the official website for AP LAWCET 2022, candidates can find the application form. To begin the application process, candidates need to pay the application fee.
- Candidates will be required to give their mobile number, date of birth, the program they are applying for during the payment process.
- After the candidate has paid the application fee, he/she can fill the application form. The candidate will be required to prove various personal and education details.
- Candidates will also have to give details about their qualifying examination including the hall ticket number of their qualifying examination.
- The candidate will also be required to provide valid adhaar card details.
- After filling in the required details, the candidate will have to upload scanned images of his/her photograph ( up to 50kb) and signature ( up to 30kb) in jpeg format.
- Now, the candidate can select an exam centre of their choice, and also choose their category such as SC/ST/PwD etc.
- Candidate can submit the application form online and take a printout for future reference as the final step.
- The application fee amount is Rs 700.
- The application fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or AP online.
Find the detailed article here: AP LAWCET: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to AP LAWCET 2022 application form, please comment below.