The AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card is expected to be released in the last week of April 2022. The admit card for the year 2022 will include all pertinent info of the applicant and the entrance examination. To avoid any inconvenience, applicants must download their AP LAWCET 2022 admit cards on time. It is indeed a state-level law entrance exam through which applicants can gain admission to Andhra Pradesh’s State Universities and affiliated colleges. AP LAWCET 2022 offers admission to three-year and five-year LLB programmes. Applicants are informed to double-check all of the information on the admit card.
The applicant must download the AP LAWCET admit card as soon as possible to avoid any problems later on, such as a slow server, a website crash, and so on. Also, double-check the information on the admit card, such as the exam center’s name and the spelling of one’s name. Continue reading this post to know more about AP LAWCET admit cards.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card Highlights
|Name of University||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad|
|Mode of Conduct||Online|
|Documents mandated at exam hall||AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card and valid id proof|
|AP LAWCET Helpline Desk||[email protected] | 08554-255893|
AP LAWCET 2022 Important Dates
The AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2022 is scheduled to be released online in the second week of May 2022. On due dates, hall tickets can be accessed from the website. Applicants can only obtain their admit cards through the internet. In the third week of May 2022, the AP LAWCET exam will be held.
|Date of starting of AP LAWCET||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last Date of the Application submission||2nd week of April 2022|
|Date of publishing of Admit card||1st week of May|
|Date of AP LAWCET 2022 exam||2nd week of May 2022|
|Date of Result declaration||Last week of May|
How to download AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card?
Applicants must obtain the AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card from the University’s official website, which will verify the student’s identity by verifying all of the required details entered during the application process. After downloading the admit card, the applicant will receive an email with the AP LAWCET Admit Card in pdf format to their registered email address. Applicants must keep the Admit Card until the admission process is completed.
STEP 1: Click on the link above to go to the official website.
STEP 2: Then, on the homepage, look for the AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2022 link. On the website’s home page, click the link for AP LAWCET hall ticket 2022.
STEP 3: Then, to download the file, fill in the following credentials.
- Payment Reference Number (PRN).
- Mobile Number
- Mobile Number
- DATE OF BIRTH
- Qualifying Exam Hall ticket number
STEP 5: After that, the admit card appears on the screen. It is suggested to save it for future use.
Details mentioned on AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will contain all of the necessary information about the applicant. It is always a good idea to double-check the details and contact the university authority as soon as possible if there is an error or discrepancy.
Following are the detail that will be mentioned in the AP LAWCET Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll No
- Date of examination
- Applicant’s Test Center No and its address
- Exam Instructions
- Test timings and duration
Cross-Check the following Details on the AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to check the following details after taking a printout of their AP LAWCET 2022 Online Test Admission Ticket:
- Admission Ticket Number for the AP LAWCET 2022 Test (TAT number).
- Name of the registered candidate as it appears on the application form.
- The address and contact information provided by the registered candidate in the application form.
- Photo of the registered candidate as it appears on the application form.
- Information about the test centre, which is where the candidate will take the exam.
- Dates and times of the examination.
- Details of the registered applicant’s ID proof.
Discrepancy in AP LAWCET Admit Card 2022
If an applicant notices a discrepancy or error on their admission card, they should contact the Sri Krishnadecaraya University, Anantapur Help Desk right away and make sure the problem is resolved before the entrance examination date. Send any questions or concerns to the following address:
APLAWCET / APPGLCET – 2022
Department of Law
S.K.University, Anantapuramu – 515003
Email ID – [email protected]
Contact No. – 08554-255893 (10:00AM to 5:00PM)
What to do if Forgot the Registration Number for AP LAWCET 2022 Login?
If an applicant forgets or misplaces their registration number for the AP LAWCET 2022 login, they can retrieve it by following the steps below.
Check your email address: Check the AP LAWCET 2022 registration number in the email id and SMS section of the mobile phone number.
Check the registration number on the filled application form: Students can check the registration number on the printed application form.
ID Documents Required with AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card
Along with the admit card of AP LAWCET, candidates must bring any one of the following documents
- Aadhaar card
- Voter Id card
- Driving License
- PAN card
Items not to Carry to AP LAWCET 2022 Test Centre
Candidates must not carry the following items to the AP LAWCET 2022 Test Centre. If any one is found carrying the same, the candidature is cancelled.
- Print out of paper
- Written Notes
- Electronic Devices
- Mobile Phone
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Applicants must adhere to some general instructions that are critical during the exam. The following are the instructions:
- The call letter for the AP LAWCET 2022 exam, as well as any other required documentation, must be brought to the exam.
- Applicants should arrive 30 minutes before the start time on the scheduled date.
- Anyone arriving 30 minutes after the exam has started will be denied access to the exam room.
- Applicants must bring a ballpoint pen with them to the examination hall.
- Biometric data (the impression of one’s left thumb) will be collected at the test site.
- Textual material (printed or handwritten), bits of paper, Geometry / Pencil Box, Plastic pouch, Log Table Calculator, Scale, and Writing Pad are not permitted in the exam room.
- Cell phones, Bluetooth earphones, microphones, pagers, and fitness bands must not be brought into the examination room.
- Wallets, goggles, handbags, hairpins, hairbands, belts, caps, wristwatches, and cameras are not permitted in the examination room.
- Inside the testing facility, no food is allowed.
- Rings, earrings, nose pins, chains/necklaces, pendants, badges, and brooches are all examined thoroughly.
- Light-coloured, half-sleeved clothing and open sandals are recommended instead of shoes.
- Applicants who wish to dress in traditional/religious attire on exam day must arrive at least 10 minutes early for proper frisking.
- Any student who reports unethical practices is automatically disqualified from the exam.
- Applicants are only allowed to take the exam once, and multiple attempts will result in the revocation of their application.
AP LAWCET Exam Centres 2022
At the time of submitting the AP LAWCET application form, the applicant must choose an exam city. These are the cities where the AP LAWCET exam will be held.
AP LAWCET Admit Card FAQ’S
How can I download the AP LAWCET 2022 admit card?
The AP LAWCET 2022 admit card will be available to download from the university’s official website.
What other documents do I need to carry alongside the admit card?
To the exam centre, bring a valid photo ID and the AP LAWCET 2022 admit card.
What are the valid id proofs to be carried along with AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card?
Applicant may carry one of the following documents in order to enter the examination center:
- Driving License
- Voter ID/Aadhar card
- IT PAN card
- College ID card
When will the AP LAWCET 2022 exam be conducted?
The examination will take place in the month of May.
In case of any error the admit card, whom should I inform?
In the event of a discrepancy, the applicant must notify the university authority.
What details will be mentioned in the AP LAWCET admit card?
Apart from the student’s roll number, the admit card will also contain information about the AP LAWCET 2022 exam centre, the exam date and time, and exam-day instructions.
How many exam centers can a candidate choose in AP LAWCET 2022?
The applicant will have three options for exam locations.
Will the admit card of AP LAWCET 2022 be released to all candidates who have applied for the exam?
The applicant will have three options for exam locations.
Do I need to retain the admit card of AP LAWCET 2022 after the exam is conducted?
Yes, students should keep a copy of their AP LAWCET 2022 admit card safe until the admission process is completed.
Can I bring a soft copy of AP LAWCET 2022 hall ticket?
The applicant must bring a hardcopy of his or her AP LAWCET 2022 hall ticket.
Will AP LAWCET 2022 Admit card be available online or offline?
The student would be able to download the admit card from the internet.
When will the AP LAWCET 2022 admit card be available for download?
The AP LAWCET 2022 admit card is expected to be released in the first week of May by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
Will the admit card of AP LAWCET 2022 be sent by post?
No, you must download the admit card from the website. It will not be mailed to you.