AP ICET Eligibility Criteria: AP ICET 2023 application process will commence in the month of March 2023 and only eligible candidates can apply. In this article, find the detailed eligibility criteria for AP ICET 2023 with details such as qualification requirements, age requirements, nationality requirements, etc.
AP ICET 2023 or Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2023 is held for admission into the various colleges affiliated with the exam in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Through the examination, candidates will be eligible for admission into MBA and MCA programs.
The exam is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
The application process will take place online mode. The exam will be in April 2023.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding AP ICET 2023 Eligibility Criteria – Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2023.
Details like AP ICET 2023 Eligibility Criteria, and Qualification Required are provided here.
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria
Following are detailed eligibility criteria for AP ICET 2023:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fulfill the local/non-local status criteria as mentioned by Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- The candidate should have a three years Bachelors’s Degree or a 10+2+3-year degree from a recognized university or board of India with a minimum of 50% marks for general category candidates, and 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
- The candidates should have Mathematics as a mandatory subject in their 10+2.
- The candidate should have a three years Bachelors’s Degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks for general category candidates and 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
- There is no upper age limit set for the examination.
AP ICET 2023 Key Points
Appearing candidates are eligible to apply for the examination.
- The candidate will not be considered eligible if he/she passed all the degree subjects of the three years in one session.
- The candidate must score at least 25% marks in the examination in order to qualify for admission.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode i.e. it will be a computer-based examination in April 2023.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The counseling process will depend upon the candidate’s ranking and performance in the examination.
- Candidates failing to apply by the last date will have to submit late application fee charges of Rs 2000 + registration fee.
- The results will be declared online mode on the official website.
Find the detailed article here: AP ICET 2023 – Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to AP ICET eligibility criteria, please comment below.