AP ICET 2022 application process will commence in the month of March 2022. In this article, find all the important details related to the application forms for AP ICET 2022 such as where to find the application form, application fee details etc.
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will organize the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
Through the examination, candidates can get admission into the programs of MBA or MCA in the various colleges of Andhra Pradesh affiliated with the examination.
The examination will be conducted on April 2022 through online mode.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding AP ICET 2022– Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Application form 2022.
Details like How to fill the AP ICET 2022 Application Form, How to Register for AP ICET 2022, How to Apply for the AP ICET 2022 Exam are discussed below.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
AP ICET 2022 Application Form
- The application process is expected to begin in the second week of March 2022. Candidates failing to apply by the last date can submit the application forms with late application fee charges of Rs 2000/-.
- The application fee can be paid through both online mode as well as offline mode.
- The exam centers will be located in the various cities of Andhra Pradesh.
- The results will be announced through the official website, and the counseling process will also commence online.
How to Apply for AP ICETA 2022
- Candidates must click on “apply online” on the official website and begin by initiating payment.
- The candidate will have to fill in the necessary fee details and pay the amount online. After payment of application fee, a unique payment ID will be generated.
- Candidates will use the payment ID, qualifying examinations admit card number, mobile number etc while applying.
- Candidates will be required to fill in various personal and educational details.
- The candidate will also have to upload scanned images of his/her photograph and signature in jpeg format.
- Finally, the candidate can submit the application form and take a print out for future reference.
- If the candidate has made a mistake while filling the application form and provided any incorrect information, they can correct the information during the correction period.
- The application fee for AP ICET 2022 is Rs 550/-.
- The late application fee is Rs 2000/- along with registration fee of Rs 550/-.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode through debit cards/credit card/ net banking.
- Application fee can also be paid through offline mode in the various e-Seva centers in Andhra Pradesh or AP online centers or Citizen Service Centers.
Find the detailed article here: AP ICET 2022 – Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to AP ICET 2022 application form, please comment below.