AMU MBA 2023 is a University level exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) every year for admission to its various MBA program. AMU MBA 2023 exam is conducted as a pen-paper-based test, and the candidates are shortlisted by the Entrance Exam, Interview/Aptitude Assessment/Group Discussion.
For candidates to appear for the test, the first step is to register, and filling up details in the application form, after that they need to pay the appropriate application fee, and only after that they can submit the form
In this article, you will get the updates for AMU MBA 2023: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, and Syllabus.
Table of Contents
AMU MBA Important Exam Dates
Here, we mention all the important dates related to AMU MBA 2023; the university has not released the official dates:
|AMU MBA 2023||Important Dates|
|Commencement of registration for AMU MBA||4th week of March 2023|
|Final date to submit the Application Form||To be announced|
|Registered Applicants can download their admit card by||To be announced|
|Examination Date||1st week of July 2023|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
AMU MBA Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the AMU MBA 2023 exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The university will conduct the exam only in offline mode.
- Language: The question paper format will be in English.
- Type of Question: The exam paper will be in MCQ format.
- Exam Duration: 3hrs.
- Total Questions: The total number of question papers will be 150 questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be given.
AMU MBA Syllabus
The syllabus for AMU MBA 2023 will consist of topics from Environmental Awareness, Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Compreheerbal Ability, Reasoning and Intelligence, and Data Analysis and Interpretation.
AMU MBA Application Form
The candidates that qualify the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about Aligarh Muslim University MBA 2023 Application Form:
- AMU MBA 2023 through online mode only.
- The aspirants can get the application form online at the official website, amucontrollerexams.com.
- The application forms will be available on the AMU MBA 2023 official website from the 4th week of March 2023
- The candidates are required to fill in all the essential details such as the name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- After filling out the application form, the fee for the application form has to be paid Rs. 1200(Tentative).
- The payment of the application fee can be done using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or bank Challan.
AMU MBA Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the conducting after the registration gets closed, and the admit card will be made available to the students on the university’s official website.
To get the admit card the candidates should have booked a slot, no hall ticket will be issued to candidates who did not fill out the registration form successfully.
The candidates need to enter their login details, Username, and Password in order to download the admit card.
On the AMU MBA Admit Card, the candidates need to paste their passport-size photos.
The printout of the Admit Card should have a photo pasted on it.
The admit card will have all the essential details of the candidate like name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
AMU MBA Result
After the successful commencement of the exam, the university will publish the result on their official website; the students will be able to download the admit card from the university website by entering details such as Roll Number, Username, Password, etc.
The qualifiers of the written test will then have to appear for Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion.
The physical presence of the candidate is essential for Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion. ’ in addition to the list of selected candidates, the University shall also issue a “Chance Memo List.”
It is published only in case there is a likelihood of a vacancy due to any reason.
AMU MBA Placement Details
There are many job opportunities that are available in both the private and public sectors for the aspirants of MBA.
They are placed in executive positions.
Many companies visit the Faculty for campus recruitment.
Almost all the students get selected in the corporate sector just before the six months of getting their degree.