Amrita University is inviting admissions to the upcoming batch of 2022 from BAMS Ayurveda. This course is held on the Amritapuri campus of Kollam, Kerala. Interested candidates may apply online on the official website of Amrita University. The fee for the application is also payable online. Based on the NEET score, admissions are provided.
Candidates are required to mention their NEET score and roll number when applying for the course. A list of merits will then be prepared containing the name of qualifying candidates. They will then be asked to appear for counselling.
The students who wish to apply for BAMS 2022 (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery) in Amrita University can find all the important information such as Admission Procedure, Important Dates and Result Declaration in this article.
Table of Contents
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Overview
|Name of the exam||Amrita University BAMS|
|In short||Amrita University BAMS|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)|
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Important Dates
BAMS provides the students with basic knowledge of traditional medicine and surgery.
The important dates related to the BAMS Programme in Amrita University are mentioned below:
|Online Registration start||Jun 2022|
|Online Registration Close||Jul 2022|
|Last date for notification||Jul 2022|
|Examination Date||4th week of July 2022|
|Result Announcement||4th week of July 2022|
|Counselling Date||30th July 2022|
|Classes Begin||2nd week of August 2022|
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be at least 17 years and maximum of 23 years of age.
- The applicant must have passed the Intermediate examination with minimum 60 % marks from a recognized board.
- The applicant must have 60 % in Physics, Chemistry, Biology o Biotech, and English.
Note: There are only 60 seats for BAMS at Amrita University.
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Application Form
The details regarding Amrita University BAMS 2022 application form, has been mentioned below:
- The BAMS application form will be accessible from the third week of June 2022 on https:/www.amrita.edu/.
- By entering all the necessary data in the required location, the applicant can fill out the form online.
- The scanned copy of all required papers such as 10th and 12th mark sheets, passing certificates, pictures, signatures, minority certificates (if any) must also be attached.
- Seven examination centers are accessible, Viz. Kollam, Bangaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Kozhikode, Coimbatore and Thiruvananthapuram.
- The applicant may select one from this list.
- The applicant must recheck it prior to final submission after duly filling out the form.
- You must pay the registration fee of Rs. 1500/-(for all applicants) after submitting the form.
- The payment method is available online via Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Only after payment of the fee will the college accept your application form.
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Admit Card
Here, we will talk about the Amrita BAMS 2022 admit card, the details are mentioned below:
- After submitting the application along with the registration fee you are done.
- July 1st week 2022 is the date when admit is expected to be uploaded on the official site of Amrita University.
- The applicant is expected to download the admit card using the registration number and Date of Birth entered while filling the form.
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Result
The candidates can find the details about the Amrita University 2022 result, listed below:
- After the examination’s first week, Amrita University’s outcome is declared.
- The least anticipated deadline for result is in July 2022’s 4th week.
- The outcome will be uploaded to the official website of the University.
- Students can check their results in the necessary section by entering their roll number.
- Those who qualify for the test will be ranked in accordance with their examination results.
- From 4th weeks of July 2022 to 1st week of August 2022, all skilled teachers will be called for counseling.
- In this round, entry will depend on the availability of seats.
- In order to reserve their seat, candidates must pay a certain amount of charges during counseling.
- This is a non-refundable amount.
On the day of counseling the applicant has to reach the university along with the original as well as the photocopy of the following documents:
- Mark sheet of 12th
- Passing certificate of 12th
- Passing certificate of 10th
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Community certificate (if required)
- 4 passport size photograph
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Counselling
The counselling details has been stated below:
- In the counseling, the students will be allotted seat in the college that they prefer.
- After the exam is over the result will be released, during the 4th week of July 2022 (within 1 week of examination).
- The students who clear this exam are selected for counseling.
- In the 4th week of July 2022, the counseling is conducted.
Amrita University BAMS 2022 FAQ’S
[su_spoiler title=”How will I get the Amrita University BAMS Admit Card?” style=”fancy”]
The admit card can be downloaded by the official website.
[su_spoiler title=”Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for Amrita University BAMS?” style=”fancy”]
No there is no different in the hall ticket and admit card for Amrita University BAMS.
[su_spoiler title=”Where can I report mistakes in my Amrita University BAMS to admit card?” style=”fancy”]
You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your Amrita University BAMS admit card.
For any queries regarding Amrita University BAMS 2022, please comment below.