Amrita University is inviting BAMS Ayurveda admissions for the upcoming 2022 batch. This course is conducted at Kollam, Kerala’s Amritapuri campus. Interested applicants can apply online at Amrita University’s official website. The application fee is payable online as well. Admissions are given based on the NEET score.
Candidates are needed when applying for the course to mention their NEET score and roll number. A list of merits that will contain the name of qualifying applicants will then be prepared. Then they will be asked to appear for counselling.
The students who wish to apply for BAMS 2022 (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery) in Amrita University can find all the important information such as Admission Procedure, Important Dates and Result Declaration in this article.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Overview
|Name of the exam||Amrita University BAMS|
|In short||Amrita University BAMS|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)|
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Important Dates
BAMS provides the students with basic knowledge of traditional medicine and surgery.
The important dates related to the BAMS Programme in Amrita University are mentioned below:
|Online Registration start||Jun 2022|
|Online Registration Close||Jul 2022|
|Last date for notification||Jul 2022|
|Examination Date||4th week of July 2022|
|Result Announcement||4th week of July 2022|
|Counselling Date||July 2022|
|Classes Begin||2nd week of August 2022|
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be at least 17 years and maximum of 23 years of age.
- The applicant must have passed the Intermediate examination with minimum 60 % marks from a recognized board.
- The applicant must have 60 % in Physics, Chemistry, Biology o Biotech, and English.
Note: There are only 60 seats for BAMS at Amrita University.
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Application Form
The details regarding Amrita University BAMS 2022 application form, has been mentioned below:
- The application form for BAMS will be available on https://www.amrita.edu/ from the third week of June 2022.
- The applicant can fill the form online by entering all the necessary information in the required place.
- You will also need to attach the scanned copy of all the necessary documents like 10th and 12th mark sheet, passing certificate, picture, signature, minority certificate (if any).
- There are seven exam centres available, Viz. Kollam, Bangaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram and Coimbatore. The applicant can choose one amongst this list.
- After duly filling the form, the applicant must recheck it before final submission.
- After submitting the form, you need to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1500/- (for all candidates).
- The mode of payment is online through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Only after the fee is paid, your application form will be accepted by the university.
Exams You Might Like
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Admit Card
Here, we will talk about the Amrita BAMS 2022 admit card, the details are mentioned below:
- After submitting the application along with the registration fee you are done.
- July 1st week 2022 is the date when admit is expected to be uploaded on the official site of Amrita University.
- The applicant is expected to download the admit card using the registration number and Date of Birth entered while filling the form.
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Result
The candidates can find the details about the Amrita University 2022 result, listed below:
- After the 1st week of the exam, the result of Amrita University is declared.
- The least expected date of result declaration is in the 4th week of July 2022.
- The result is uploaded on the University official website.
- Students can check their result by entering their roll number in the required section.
- Those who qualify the exam are allotted rank according to their performance in the exam.
- All the qualified students will be called for counseling between 4th weeks of July 2022 to 1st week of August 2022.
- The admission in this round will depend on seat availability.
- The applicants have to pay a certain amount of fees during counseling to reserve their seat.
- This amount is non-refundable.
On the day of counseling the applicant has to reach the university along with the original as well as the photocopy of the following documents:
- Mark sheet of 12th
- Passing certificate of 12th
- Passing certificate of 10th
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Community certificate (if required)
- 4 passport size photograph
Amrita University BAMS 2022 Counselling
The counselling details has been stated below:
- In the counseling, the students will be allotted seat in the college that they prefer.
- After the exam is over the result will be released, during the 4th week of July 2022 (within 1 week of examination).
- The students who clear this exam are selected for counseling.
- In the 4th week of July 2022, the counseling is conducted.
Amrita University BAMS 2022 FAQ’S
The admit card can be downloaded by the official website.
No there is no different in the hall ticket and admit card for Amrita University BAMS.
You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your Amrita University BAMS admit card.
For any queries regarding Amrita University BAMS 2022, please comment below.