Aryabhatta Knowledge University Bachelor in Education entrance exam is a university level exam and popularly known as AKU B.Ed. entrance exam. The university itself conducts the entrance exam to offer admission in two years B.Ed. course. Students who are willing to take admission in B.Ed. course from AKU, Patna then they must have to apply for an entrance exam conducted by AKU itself.
The application form is filled only once in a year in online mode and the examination will be held in offline mode i.e. pen and paper-based. The minimum eligibility criteria for applying for this examination is Bachelor’s degree.
For more information such as Admission criteria, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, etc. about the AKU entrance exam, you have to go through this full article.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
AKU B.Ed. 2022 Entrance Exam Overview
|Name of Examination||Aryabhatta Knowledge University Bachelor in Education Entrance Exam 2022|
|Popularly Known As||AKU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type i.e. MCQ|
AKU B.Ed. 2022 Entrance Exam Important Dates
If you are seeking to take admission in the two years B.Ed. course for the academic session 2022-23 from AKU, Patna then first you have to go through the AKU B.Ed. 2022 entrance examination. Here are the details of important events and dates.
|Application/ Registration Starts from||To be announced|
|Closing date of application form||To be announced|
|Last date of editing the application form||To be announced|
|Commencement of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Date of releasing the answer key||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Note- All the dates will announce very soon by the AKU officials for the entrance exam 2022. Here we will upload the exact details related to the entrance exam after the official announcement. For more updates and information, you can visit the official website of AKU, Patna i.e. www.akubihar.ac.in
AKU B.Ed. 2022 Entrance Exam Application form
It is supposed that the application form for AKU B.Ed. entrance exam will be available in the first week of February 2022. The applicants are advised to fill the application form before the last date of submission. There are some points that are to be noted while filling the application form as described follow.
- Applicants are advised to go through the AKU official website and update themself with the latest notification about the Online filled Printed/Downloaded forms with required documents that must be submitted only through Registered/Speed Post.
- It is strictly instructed to all the applicants to fill the details in CAPITAL LETTERS only except the signature.
- The applicants are instructed to provide a valid email address and an active mobile number as all the information will be given to this communication address only.
- You have to fill the application form completely as half filled application form will be rejected directly.
- The duly filled application form with the attested photocopies of the following documents must be sent along with the DD Demand Draft).
Documents to be Submitted
- Photocopy of the result of the qualifying examination.
- Photocopy of class X mark sheet (as the proof of age).
- Photocopy of the Caste Certificate for SC/OBC/ST/BC students (if required).
- Two colored passport size photographs with applicant’s name, acknowledgement no. on the backside.
- DD (Demand Draft) with the applicant’s name, acknowledgement no., mobile no. on the backside.
AKU BEd Entrance Test Examination Fee 2022
|General Category (Unreserved)||Rs. 1000/|
|SC/ST candidates (Reserved)||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment
Applicants need to pay the application fee via DD (Demand Draft) and they need to send it along with the print out filled application form to the address mentioned below:
The Controller of Examination,
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, CNLU, Mithapur,
Patna – 800 001 (Bihar)
AKU B.Ed. 2022 Entrance Exam Eligibility
Before filling the form you must have to check the eligibility criteria for the exam AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022. Applicants are advised to download the application brochure and read all the instructions carefully. All the details regarding the eligibility criteria are provided hereby:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 50% marks in a Bachelor’s Degree or in Master’s Degree with Social Science/ Humanity/ Science/ Commerce.
- Applicants must have completed B.E. or B.Tech. with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or qualified in any other equivalent examination.
- Reservation of seats will be provided by the college follow the rules of the Bihar Government.
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks for the SC/ST and other reserved category applicants will be given only to the local applicants of Bihar as per the rules of the Bihar Government.
- Applicants who belong to the different states other than Bihar will not get the reservation benefits. They will considered under the general category.
AKU B.Ed. 2022 Entrance Exam Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for AKU joint entrance test B.Ed. 2022 is given as under. Candidates are advised to read the examination pattern thoroughly.
- Question Type – MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total No. of Questions – 100
- Maximum Marks – 100
- No. of Sections – Four
- Medium of Question Paper – Bilingual i.e. English & Hindi both
- Marking Scheme – +1 for every right answer and no negative marking for any wrong answer.
Section-wise distribution of marks is shown in the following table.
|Section||Questions | Marks|
|Subject Knowledge up to Class X||50 | 50|
|General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||20 | 20|
|Reasoning||10 | 10|
|Language Proficiency (English & Hindi)||10 + 10 = 20 | 20|
|Total||100 | 100|
AKU B.Ed. 2022 Entrance Exam Admit Card
The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket of the AKU B.Ed. the entrance examination will be released on the official portal of AKU, Patna. The aspirant who has successfully filled the application form will eligible to download the admit card. Here are steps to download the admit card/ hall ticket.
- Visit the official website of AKU, Patna.
- Find the link for ‘Download Admit Card’.
- Click on the link and enter the necessary details such as Application No., Date of Birth/ Password.
- After entering the information, you will be able to see your admit card on the monitor screen.
- Now Download the admit card and take a print out of admit card for future reference.
AKU B.Ed. 2022 Entrance Exam Result
After the successful completion of the exam, AKU will release the B.Ed. Entrance test 2022 result. The result will be on the official website of AKU. Applicants must visit the official website of AKU to check the availability of his or her result. For the admission of the B.Ed. course of the academic year, 2022-23, AKU is supposed to announce the result of the B.Ed. Entrance Test in the month of September 2022.
Steps to download the admit card/ hall ticket.
- Go to the official website of AKU, Patna i.e. www.akubihar.ac.in
- Find the result section, and click on the link.
- Enter the required detail such as Roll No./ Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Now you will be redirected to your result page.
- Finally, download the result and take a print out for the same for future reference.
AKU B.ED. 2022 Entrance Test Reservation
For admission to the B.Ed. course, the Bihar Government provides certain Reservation policy to the students which are listed below:
- The qualified applicants of the B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam have category wise seat reservation as follow-
16% for SC, 01% for ST, 18% for BC-I, 12% BC-II & 03% for BC Women.
- The applicants will have to submit a copy of their respective category certificate mentioning that the applicant deserves the seat reservation from an officer above the rank of S.D.O.
- There is 3% reservation of seats for physically challenged candidates in the following categories, Hearing Impaired (1%), Visually Impaired (1%) & Orthopedically Handicapped (1 %).
- All the applicants have to show their certificate of disability at the time of selection.
AKU B.Ed. 2022 Entrance Exam FAQs
The AKU B.Ed. entrance exam is conducted by Aryabhatta Knowledge University.
The official website of AKU B.Ed. is www.akubihar.ac.in
The application fee for AKU B.Ed. 2022 is Rs. 1000/- for general category and Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates.
The eligibility criteria for applying to AKU B.Ed. 2022 are-
Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree or the Master’s Degree in Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce/ Science with at least 50% marks.
must have completed B.E. or B.Tech. with at least 55% marks or must have qualified any other equivalent exam.
Yes, the reservation provided for the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Bihar Government.
The examination will be held in offline mode and questions are of MCQ based.
The marking scheme is as follow-
1. One mark is awarded for every correct answer.
2. There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.