In this article, candidates can find the detailed eligibility criteria for AKNUCET 2023 with details such as qualifications required, nationality requirements, age requirements, etc. Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram will conduct AKNUCET 2023 to grant admission to eligible candidates into the various postgraduate programs offered by the university and offered by other universities affiliated with AKNUCET 2023.
AKNUCET 2023, short for Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test, can help aspiring candidates in securing admission into the postgraduate programs in the streams of Science and Arts. The exam will be held in the month of May 2023 through offline mode and the medium of examination will be English.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding AKNUCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria – Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2023. Details like AKNUCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria, and Qualification Required are provided here.
AKNUCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the detailed eligibility criteria for AKNUCET 2023:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Local candidates i.e. candidates from the state of Andhra Pradesh will be given preference.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject are eligible for application.
- Candidates with a three years Bachelor’s degree from Universities recognized by State/Central Government are also eligible for application for programs offered in AKNU, provided they have obtained the minimum marks required.
- Candidates who have obtained their Bachelor’s degree through distance education are eligible for application provided they submit a residence proof certificate.
- Candidates who have obtained their Bachelor’s degree from Universities located in states other than Andhra Pradesh are also eligible, provided the university is a Government recognized University.
- For general category candidates, a minimum aggregate of 50%, and for SC/ST a minimum aggregate mark of 45%, is necessary for group subjects (Part II) for admission into Arts, Science, and Engineering programs.
- The candidate must be at least 21 years of age in order to be eligible for application.
Eligibility Criteria as per Program
|Test Code and Name||Course Code and Name||Eligibility|
|101 – Life Sciences||10101: M.Sc. Biochemistry||B.Sc./B.Sc. (Vocational) Chemistry/ Biochemistry as one of the three subjects (as main wherever applicable) and B.Sc. (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control|
|10102: M.Sc. Biotechnology||B.Sc./B.Sc. (Vocational) with any two of the following subjects: Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology Chemistry, Microbiology, Env. Sciences, Human Genetics, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Mathematics, B.Sc. (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10103: M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. with Botany and any other two science subjects including vocational subjects.|
|10104: M.Sc Aquaculture||B.Sc. with Zoology (as main wherever applicable) and any other two science subjects / B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries, and Industrial Fisheries.|
|10105: M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc with.Zoology (as main wherever applicable) and any other two science subjects/B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries and Industrial Fisheries.|
|10106: M.Sc. Microbiology||B.Sc./B.Sc. Vocational with a combination of any two of the following subjects: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Dairy Sciences, Fisheries, Appl. Nutrition, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Public Health, Nursing, Plant Protection, Agriculture and Horticulture, Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Home Science.|
|10107: M.Sc Clinical Nutrition||B.Sc with any life science subject as one of the subjects in part II / B.Sc. Home Science / B.Sc (Vocational) food science and quality control / B.Sc Nutrition as one of the subjects|
|102- Physical Sciences||10201: M.Sc.Physics||B.Sc.with Physics (as main wherever applicable), Mathematics, and any other non-biological science subject.|
|10202: MSc Geophysics|
|10203: M.Sc Electronics||B.Sc., with Electronics (as main wherever applicable), Mathematics, and any other subject. B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics, and any other subject with P.G. Diploma in Electronics|
|103- Mathematical Sciences||10301: M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||B.A/B.Sc.with Mathematics (as main wherever applicable)|
|10302: M.Sc. Mathematics||B.A/B.Sc.with Mathematics (as main wherever applicable)|
|10303: M.Sc. Computer Science||(i) Mathematics as a course of study at 10+2 level; and (ii) Three-year B.Sc. degree program with Mathematics and computer science / Three years B.C.A. degree program|
|104- Chemical Sciences||10401: M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry||B.Sc./B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry /Applied Chemistry as one of the Subjects.|
|10402: M.Sc. Organic Chemistry|
|10403: M.Sc. Physical Chemistry||B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry and Mathematics & Physics as the other two subjects.|
|105- Geology||10501: M.Sc. Geology (Petroleum Exploration)||B.Sc. with Geology|
|201- Humanities & Social Sciences||20101: M.Com.||B.Com. (Including vocational and restructured courses), B.B.M.|
|20102: M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics as one of the subjects.|
|20110: M.A. Econometrics|
|20103: M.H.R.M.||Any graduate degree recognized by Adikavi Nannaya University.|
|20104: M.A. History|
|20105: M.A. Political Science|
|20106: M. A. Public Administration|
|20107: M.A. Psychology|
|20108: M.A. Social Work|
|20109: M.Ed. – (2 years duration)||B.Ed., B.Ed (Special Education) degree of any University recognized by NCTE/RCI with an aggregate of 50% marks (Subject to NCTE recognition|
|20111: M. P. Ed||B.P. Ed. Or B. P. E. equivalent to B. P. Ed.|
|202- English||20201: M.A. English||B.A. (Special English)/ B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.A.(OL)/ B.F.A./ B.A.L. (with Part-I General English for a minimum of 200 marks or more).|
|203- Telugu||20301: M.A. Telugu||B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./ with Telugu as a subject of study or B.A.(OL) or Bhasha Praveen with Part I Telugu of B.A. or B.Com. Or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L.|
|204- Hindi||20401: M.A. Hindi||Any bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce with Hindi as one of the subjects or any bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce without Hindi as one of the subjects, but with a diploma such as Sahitya Ratna, Bhasha Praveena or Vidwan or Equivalent to that.|
AKNUCET 2023 Key Points:
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The application process will take place online mode, and candidates failing to apply by the last date will have to pay late application fee charges of Rs 500/- i.e. application fee + late fee charges of Rs 500/-.
- There will be approximately 11 examination centers located within Andhra Pradesh.
- The exam will be held offline mode and via the medium English language.
- Candidates must carry their admit cards during the examination which can be downloaded from the official website using the candidate’s login credentials.
- The results will be announced two weeks post the examination through the official website.
Find the detailed article: AKNUCET 2023 – Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related AKNUCET 2023 eligibility criteria, please comment below.