This article aims at making the candidates well versed with some important eligibility criteria, like – the minimum marks, qualification and age required to appear in AILET.
Aspirants appearing in AILET 2022 are advised to read and understand the eligibility criteria before they proceed to fill the form. The criteria will be announced by NLU, Delhi by the first week of January.
It should be noted that any unfulfilled criteria may result in cancellation of candidature, even at a later stage of the application process.
[Disclaimer: The facts and figures in this article are according to previous year’s data and are subject to change. Any change will be notified on this website.]
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding AILET – All India Law Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2022, Qualification Required.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
AILET 2022 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
Qualification and Age bar for BA LLB :
To secure a seat in BA LLB course, candidates need to take note of the qualification and age bar required, as mentioned below-
- The candidate should have qualified 10+2 with Senior Secondary System or equivalent examination from a registered board.
- Candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in his/her qualifying degree.
- According to the Supreme Court’s stay on the age bar in 2017, there is no age bar to appear in AILET 2022.
Qualification and Age bar for LLM :
To secure a seat in the LLM course, candidates need to take note of the qualification and age bar required, as mentioned below –
- The candidate should possess an LLB degree from any recognized university, registered under the Bar Council of India.
- The candidate should have secured at least 55 % marks in the qualifying degree.
- For the candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/PwD), a 5 % relaxation is facilitated by the university, i.e., they need to score at least 50 % in their qualifying degree.
- There is no age bar to appear in AILET 2022.
Getting well versed with the formalities and eligibility criteria is an important aspect of an entrance examination. Knowing the eligibility criteria of AILET 2022 will help the candidates to commence their preparation accordingly.
It will also help the candidate avoid the probability of cancellation of candidature due to any unfulfilled criteria.
Therefore, the candidates are strongly advised to be extremely cautious while reading the eligibility criteria of AILET 2022 and filling up the entry form.
Points to be Noted :
- The eligibility criteria of AILET 2022 will be announced by the National Law University Delhi in the official website.
- Candidates appearing in XII standard in the same year will also be considered eligible to fill the application form of AILET 2022.
Find the detailed article here: AILET 2022 – All India Law Entrance Test.
For any queries regarding the AILET 2022 eligibility criteria, please comment below.