AILET 2023 Application Form: All India Law Entrance Test, or AILET, is an entrance test conducted by the National Law University, Delhi. This exam facilitates the aspirants to take admission in courses like B.A., LL.B. L.L.M, Ph.D.
Those students who are interested in pursuing this discipline can ensure a jump-start in their careers by applying for these courses via AILET, which is conducted once a year.
Aspiring candidates can go through this article to get complete details about AILET application form, 2023.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding AILET – All India Law Entrance Test 2023.
Details like How to fill out the AILET 2023 Application Form, How to Register for AILET 2023, and How to Apply for the AILET 2023 Exam are discussed below.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
AILET 2023 Application Form Complete Details
Before filling up the AILET, 2023 application form, it is advised for the candidates to thoroughly go through these guidelines and adhere to them.
1. It is required for the candidates to fill out the application form online mode only. No other methods for the submission of the forms will be facilitated.
2. Before filling out the application form, the candidates are required to get themselves registered in the official website of AILET, 2023.
3. The filling of online applications will commence from the first week of January 2023 to till the first week of April 2023.
4. Candidates are advised to adhere to accuracy and genuineness while entering their details. False information will strictly not be entertained. No facility of correction will be provided later.
5. Candidates are required to upload scanned image of their photographs.
6. The application form will be considered complete only after the successful completion of the fee payment.
7. Candidates are advised to preserve a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application Fee Details :
1. The general category candidates are required to pay a number of Rs. 3050/- towards the application fee.
2. The amount is Rs.1050/- for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
3. BPL candidates of SC/ST category are not subject to any application fee.
4. The application fee can be submitted via online methods (e.g. credit, debit, net banking) or offline methods (e.g. cash deposit at the P.O.).
How to Apply for AILET 2023
Candidates wishing to appear for AILET 2023 can obtain their application form online. The registration procedure is simple and easy to follow.
Candidates can get themselves registered for the entrance examination easily by following the steps mentioned below carefully :
- The first and foremost step is to visit the official website dedicated to AILET 2023.
- Once they are on the home page of the website, the candidates are required to click on the ‘Create New Account button.
- Upon clicking, the ‘Register to Apply Now’ link will appear. The candidates are required to click on it.
- The new link reveals all the relevant information regarding the course and the examination. The candidates are advised to read it carefully with minute attention.
- After reading the information carefully, the candidates can now fill in their required details in ‘The user Registration Form. Make sure all the details provided by the candidates is genuine and correct.
- After ensuring that all the details entered are genuine and correct the candidates can click on the ’Confirm’ button to submit the form.
- Upon successful submission of the registration form, “Application Locker” is displayed. Candidates are required to select ‘NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY’ from the series of available colleges.
- The candidates are then required to select the correct application form and tap on the “Apply’ link.
- This makes the application form appear on the screen of your computer. Candidates are required to enter all the details asked in the form.
- Candidates are also required to upload a photograph. Its size should not go beyond 150 KB, and it should be in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format.
- After filling up the form and upload of the photograph, the candidates should tap on ‘Submit’ to save all details and revert to the Application Locker to pay the fee.
- After that, candidates are required to click on the ‘Pending Applications’ link and select the form for which they wish to make payment. After selecting, they should click on ‘Make Payment’.
- After successfully paying the fee, the candidate will receive a confirmation mail. The candidate can thereafter view & print acknowledgement slip.
Find the detailed article here: AILET 2023 – All India Law Entrance Test.
For any queries regarding the AILET 2023 application form, please comment below.