10 October 2021: The ARCH College of Design & Business will conduct the AIEED 2022 from December 15 to 25, 2021 in computer-based mode.
Through this exam, candidates will be allotted a seat in various courses of UG and PG. Strategic Management, Leadership Programme, and Design Management are some of the programmes in which students get admission after successful completion of the entrance exam. In this article, you will find all the information related to AIEED 2022 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results, etc.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
AIEED 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED)|
|Conducting Body||ARCH Academy of Design|
|Courses Offered||Graduate and Post-Graduate courses in Design|
|AIEED Validity Score||1 year|
|AIEED Help Desk||1800 3070 0626|
|No. of Seats Available||Undergraduate Course- 164; Post-Graduate Course- 200|
Applicants should go through the comprehensive AIEED 2022 schedule to avoid missing out on any of the deadlines. All relevant AIEED 2022 exam dates for your reference are listed below:
|Start Date of Application Form||To be announced!|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||To be announced!|
|Admit card||To be announced!|
|AIEED SAT Exam Dates||To be announced!|
|Result Announcement||To be announced!|
|Batch Commencement||To be announced!|
The application form is released by the concerned authorities on the official website. Candidates have to simply register themselves by entering the name, email id, mobile no, course level, etc. Candidate have to enter the correct email and password. There are certain documents that the candidates should be ready with before while filling out the application form, they have to submit those documents later. Candidates to fill all the details related to their education. In order to complete the application form filling process candidates have to pay the application fee.
How to fill AIEED 2022 Application form
In both online and offline modes, the AIEED 2022 enrollment process can be completed. You can obtain the AIEED 2022 Application Form in offline mode from the ARCH Academy of Design Center together with the Prospectus. The online form is available online by visiting the official ARCH website.
Step 1: Registration- Visit archedu.org, the official website, and click on ‘Apply Now’. Fill in your name, e-mail, phone number, city, interest in the course, and current skills. Upon successful registration, the applicant will receive an email and SMS to complete the application process on the mobile number & email ID.
Step 2: Use your credentials to complete the AIEED 2022 Application Form Log-in and begin filling out the application form. Select your preferred course, fill in your personal details, and then write down your qualifications for education.
Step 3: Fee payment- Applicants will have to choose the payment method to pay the fees for the application through any of the three modes: Online Gateway, Demand Draft, or Bank of India.
Step 4: Upload documents– Upload required documents, such as educational material, photographs, signatures, etc. Applicants will only be able to click on ‘Next’ at the bottom of the application form after uploading these documents. The page will look like the following:
Step 5: Print Confirmation Page– Applicants are suggested to have the Confirmation Page printed and the AIEED Application Form duly completed.
Application Process for NRI/Foreign Nationals
In order to apply for admission to any of the academic programs provided by ARCH, foreign nationals and applicant appearing in the NRI category are required to submit the following documents, together with the application form.
- A certified copy of the relevant passport pages.
- Equivalence Certificate issued by the relevant Embassy validating the applicant’s educational qualifications.
- Certified copy of proof of NRI / Foreign National status.
- The payment of the registration fees can only be made by NRI / Foreign Nationals through DD. Demand Draft of $75 for the benefit of the ARCH Educational Society, payable in Jaipur. It must be sent to the previously mentioned ARCH office.
There are certain documents required in a specific size and format, for detailed information, it is given in the table below:
|Photograph||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|Mark sheet of class 10||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|Mark sheet of class 12||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|graduation mark sheet||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
|Address proof||1 MB||jpeg / .jpg|
There are certain information required by the applicants that are to be filled:
- full name,
- email ID,
- mobile number,
- course level,
- course interested in,
- current qualifications.
- Mark sheet
- I’d proves
AIEED 2022 Application Fees
AIEED 2022 Application Fee is given in the table:
|OBC, General, SC, ST||Online/Offline||Transgender, Female, Male||INR 3000/-|
Mode of payment of AIEED Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay the fee through any one of the following modes:
- Net banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Demand Draft
- Payment at Bank of India Branch
The Eligibility Criteria of AIEED 2022 are structured by the ARCH College of Design and Business. For the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes, the eligibility criteria for AIEED are different. If, after applying, individuals do not satisfy the eligibility criteria, their application will be dismissed. Eligibility criteria for AIEED 2022 involve details of academic qualifications, age requirements and other criteria specified for Delhi and Jaipur campus admissions to undergraduate design programs. Prior to actually filling in the registration form, applicants should ensure that they meet all of the eligibility requirements set out in the AIEED 2022 eligibility criteria.
AIEED Criteria for Eligibility for Undergraduate Programmes
- applicants should have graduated from Class 10 + 2 (CBSE / ICSE / IB / State Board / NIOS or CBSE-approved equivalent board) or have appeared.
- As per Pearson-Edexcel standards, applicable to all International Undergraduate level courses, applicants should have reached the age of 16 years and above.
- Applicants with a valid NATA score / AIEEE rank are excluded from the AIEED Exam. Such applicants are suggested to appear directly for the interview only.
- For AIEED 2022, candidates studying in Class 10 + 1 may also appear. If these applicants qualify for the entrance examination, they will be eligible for direct admission to the next academic session.
Criteria for AIEED Eligibility for Postgraduate Programs
- Applicants who have a bachelor’s degree or appear in any stream for a final year examination are eligible to apply
Note: The reservation of seats under different quotas (SC, ST, Defence, Physically Challenged, NRI, etc.) will be in line with the institutions’ standards and regulations. At the time of the admission process, the disclosure of the seats will occur.
AIEED Exam Pattern 2022
When candidates will go through the exam pattern of AIEED 2022, they will come to know about the duration of the exam, the mode in which the exam is conducted, the different stages of the exam, the medium of the exam and the marking scheme. The authorities give the option for selecting the slot in which they wish to appear for the AIEED 2022 entrance exam.
The candidates can get to know about the duration of AIEED 2022 exam, the mode in which it is conducted, the stages of the exam, medium and the marking scheme by going through the exam pattern given below:
STAGE I – General Aptitude Test (GAT)
Mode of examination : The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
Duration: The duration of the exam will be for 2 hours
Slots: The various slots offered from which the applicants can choose one are provided below:
10:00 am to 12:00 Noon
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
STAGE II – Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
Mode of examination: The mode of examination will be in online mode only.
Duration: The duration of exam will be for 3 hours.
Slots: The conducting body will offer the candidates with the ability to select any one of the slots of the exam given below:
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
STAGE III – Stage III is for the introduction of the applicants. It will be performed via Video, Portfolio & Skype Interaction.
Duration: This stage duration will be for 30 minutes .
|AIEED 2022 Stages||Parameters Tested||Questions||Marks|
|General Aptitude Test (GAT)||1. Design sensibilities,|
2. Logical Reasoning,
3. design related awareness,
4. awareness on global issues,
5. Concepts Comprehension.
|Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)||1. Articulation Skills both written|
2. Design Thinking,
3. Lateral Thinking and
creative problem solving,
4. awareness of Design Principles.
|Video, Portfolio and Personal Interaction||1. Composure, |
2.Focus & clarity,
3.General articulation skills,
4. Depth of thinking,
5. The range of work in the portfolio.
AIEED 2022 Syllabus
Applicants must review for the AIEED 2022 syllabus. For UG and PG courses, the AIEED 2022 Syllabus is separate. As the AIEED exam will be performed in 2 phases, there will be a diverse range of syllabus in both of those phases. The very first test will be the General Ability Test (GAT) and the Creative Ability Test (CAT) will be the second stage test.
Syllabus for General Ability Test (GAT)
The testing parameters for the GAT exam are given as follows:
- Design Sensibilities
- Logical Reasoning
- Design-related Awareness
- Awareness of global issues
- Comprehension of Concepts
Syllabus for Creative Ability Test (CAT)
The testing parameters of the CAT exam are given below:
- Articulation Skills both written and Visual
- Design Thinking
- Lateral Thinking and Creative problem solving
- Awareness of Design Principles
Testing areas for Interaction Stage
A candidate will be tested for the following attributes, knowledge, and skills:
- Focus and clarity
- General articulation skills
- Depth of thinking
- Range of work in the portfolio
How to Prepare for AIEED 2022 Exam
The AIEED 2022 competition is very significant and applicants have to start preparing much before appearing for the exam. The following are preparation tips and tricks for cracking the AIEED exam:
- One must start practicing illustrations in order to create a career in the field of design. You should practice the art of drawing and sketching to crack AIEED 2022.
- You should have a real plan for your exam in order to appear for the examination. Careful preparation and an efficient approach will help you to stay focused and adhere to your study plan.
- The AIEED examination is really about your creativity. You will therefore have to think out of the box to get you past this exam. Throughout the exam, you need to construct what you think in your mind. The way you communicate is what makes a difference most.
- The speed and precision of the applicants is tested by all the entrance exams. You need to take various mock tests and practice as many sample papers as way to enhance your speed of trying questions, because those will enhance your thinking abilities and will also improve significantly your accuracy.
- During the entrance test, staying confident and optimistic has a huge impact on the overall performance of the exam.
AIEED 2022 Reference Books
Applicants can go through these books alongside their textbooks to get a better understanding of the AIEED 2022 Exam:
|Name of Book||Author/ Publication|
|Living Spaces: 150 Design ideas from around the world||Franco Magnani|
|Furniture & Interiors of the 1960s||Anne Bonny|
|Furniture & Interiors of the 1940s||Anne Bonny|
|New Interiors||Daniel Giralt-Miracle|
|Repertory 1950-1980, Pictures and ideas regarding the History of Italian Furniture||Giuliana Gramigna|
|International Design Yearbook||Alessandro Mendini|
AIEED Sample Papers 2022
The AIEED 2019 sample papers are given so that applicants have an understanding of the subjects from which questions are asked in the admissions test. They will also be familiar with the type of questions as well as the marking scheme. Solving the sample papers increases the level of confidence while increasing the likelihood of scoring high in the exam.
Students can download the 2022 AIEED sample papers from the links in the table below:
|S.No||Exam Name||Download Link of Sample Papers|
|1||General Aptitude Test||Download Here|
|2||Creative Aptitude Test||Download Here|
AIEED Mock Test 2022
Applicants will have to enroll to take the mock test and the authorities will provide a facility to practice the AIEED mock test. Before attempting to take the 2022 AIEED mock test, applicants will have to list the following details.
- Applicant’s Name
- Email address
- Mobile number
After filling in the above-mentioned details, applicants will have to click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
AIEED Admit Card 2022
Soon after registration, the AIEED 2022 admit card will be made accessible to applicants. The slot listed in the AIEED 2022 admit card can be viewed by applicants. Applicants will have to show up as per the slot in the examination. Students should keep the AIEED 2022 admit card secure until the admission process is completed.
AIEED 2022 Admit Card Download Steps:
The following are the steps for downloading the AIEED 2022 Admit card:
- Applicants will be informed via email about the admit card.
- When applicants open the website provided in the mail, they will be directed to the official AIEED website.
- After that, the “Registration Number” and “Password” will have to be submitted.
- Click “Download AIEED 2022 Admit Card” on the page.
- For future reference, download and take out at least two printouts of an Admit Card.
Details contained in AIEED 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will contain significant AIEED 2022 information, such as:
- Registration Number
- Admit Card Number
- Application Number
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Latest Photograph
- Candidate’s Postal address and contact details
- Test Centre details
- Unique Photo ID Proof Details
- Test Timings
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph
- Space to get the Admit card attested.
- Login ID and Password
AIEED 2022 Exam Centres
For AIEED 2022, applicants can only show up in the online mode, i.e. Computer-based Test. In total, there are 13 exam centers. Applicants can choose the a maximum of 3 exam centers in the AIEED 2022 Application Form as their choice to appear. But only one exam centre will be allocated to the candidates.
Note: Applicants must recognize that their examination center will not be modified in any case after it has been allocated. The authority would not be entitled to such requests. The exam centers for AIEED 2022 are listed in the table below:
|AIEED 2022 Exam Centers|
AIEED Result 2022
The result will be posted to the official website after successfully finishing the AIEED. By entering control no and the password provided to them at the time of applying for the course, students can check their result. Applicants are advised to check the AIEED 2022 result after the exam has been successfully cleared. The list of relevant documents that will be needed for the admission process will also be accessible to the eligible candidates. The date and time for personal interaction will be obtained by qualified applicants. No allowance for personal interaction will be given to the applicants.
- After successful completion of the exam, applicants appearing for the online examination will be intimated via SMS. They will be notified by call letter sent via email and hard copy.
- The result of the AIEED (online examination) will be announced within 7 days of the examination being carried out.
- Qualified applicants are invited to appear for a personal interview.
- AIEED Results will also be intimated by call letter sent via email and hard copy for applicants appearing for the center-based test.
- The date of the interview for the qualified applicants would be stated in the call letter, as indicated during the filling out of the application form.
How to check AIEED 2022 Result?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the AIEED 2022 Results:
- Go to the AIEED official website.
- After the site opens, provide the requested login details in the space provided and click on “Log in”.
- In the next step, AIEED Result 2022 will be visible on the window.
- After that, AIEED 2022 Result can be downloaded.
Note: It is recommended to the candidates to keep the result safe for further admission process.
AIEED Selection Procedure
- The AIEED selection procedure will include a range of final selection factors, such as entrance exam score, education background, interview, and portfolio performance, etc.
- All applicants who successfully clear AIEED will be interviewed personally. It will be held in Jaipur at the ARCH campus. It is recommended that all qualified applicants reach the interview site at least 15 minutes prior to the actual start of the interview.
- Failure to reach the location on time may result in the application being refused. In some cases, interviews will be postponed for applicants who can not attend the interview session on the pre-scheduled date on the basis of valid reasons only. The request should be sent in writing to [email protected]
NOTE: In the case of awaited results, applicants have to submit the mark sheet by July. Admission offered till then will be regarded as provisional.
AIEED 2022 Counselling
- In AIEED Counselling, qualified candidates will take part. As per the scheduled date and time slot, they must report to the ARCH Academy of Design campus in Jaipur for the counseling process.
- The admission of applicants would be provided solely on the grounds of merit.
- Applicants are obliged to bring a printed AIEED admit Card together with a valid proof of identity and a valid certificate of migration and transfer while reporting for counseling.
- The documents must be certified by a Gazetted Grade 1 Officer. Final enrollment is given on a provisional basis and subject to the eligibility criteria being met.
- Only after the authorization of the affiliate authority is the student’s admission considered final.
- If applicants are unavailable at the stipulated date and time slot for the counseling process or have not submitted the fee through a draft application, their application for admission may be cancelled. The seat will be immediately passed to the next applicant on the merit list.
- In the event of a query or doubt, applicants must contact the ARCH Academy of Design’s admission department. Below, details are provided:
ARCH Academy of Design,
Plot No 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area,
Phone Numbers: 0141-4060500/02/03, 9414070678, 180030700626
Email: [email protected]
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday (10 am to 5 pm)
Documents Required for AIEED 2022 Counselling
The following documents have to be submitted at the time of the counselling:
- Four passport size photograph
- Medical fitness certificate
- Portfolio at the time of the interview
- Mark sheets of class 10 and 12 (original & attested photocopy)
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- School Leaving and Character Certificate Migration Certificate
- An attested migration and transfer certificate
AIEED 2022 Admission Guidelines
In order to gain admission, applicants who have qualified for the AIEED examination must submit the admission fee as mandated in the selection letter within a specified time. The final assessment of an applicant will be considered only if the applicant meets all of the above criteria and fulfills the eligibility criteria. In the event of a disparity in the relevant documents which are submitted, can result in cancellation of admission of the applicant.
Applicants who are admitted before their 12th result must provide the passing certificate before the beginning of the class. Before giving results for 12th or Graduation, applicants who secure admission must provide a non-judicial stamp of Rs 50 declaring that the acceptance is provisional subject to passing the qualifying examination (12th or Graduation). A Letter of Recommendation from any of the following will be required to be presented by selected applicants: Practitioner Doctor, Gazetted Officer, Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary.
AIEED 2022 Scholarship Scheme
The Arch College of Design & Business also provides worthy applicants with a scholarship on the premise of their marks in the All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED). The scholarship is granted on the basis of:
- Performance of Candidates in AIEED
- Performance of Applicants in their 12th/ equivalent examination for UG and Graduation for PG Course.
- Scholarships are also offered in the following special cases for applicants of:
- Defense Personnel
- For artisans children
- For single mother child and children of weaker sections of society
On a first come first-served basis, the scholarship can be used within the stipulated time. If an applicant fails to confirm the scholarship, the waitlist will be passed on to the next candidate.
List of Courses offered through AIEED
A list of programs available through AIEED 2022 is provided for reference of the applicants in the table below. The list of total seats for all programs for your reference is also mentioned:
|Undergraduate Programs (UG)||Postgraduate Programs (PG)|
|Fashion design (30 seats)||Fashion Design (30 seats)|
|Interior Design (30 seats)||GPEM (30 seats)|
|Graphic Design (20 seats)||Interior Design (30 seats)|
|Jewellery Design (20 seats)||Jewellery Design (30 seats)|
|Craft Product Design (20 seats)||Lifestyle Accessory Design (20 seats)|
|Design Management (20 seats)||Design Communication (20 seats)|
|BVA (Bachelor in Visual Arts) (24 seats)||Strategic Design Management (20 seats)|
|–||Strategic Management & Leadership (20 seats)|
About ARCH College of Design and Business
The Arch College of Design & Business was established in 2000 in order to influence education in design. It is located in Jaipur. The design education of UG and PG courses is being introduced by this institute. The BVoc and BBA courses can also be checked by candidates. Different types of design, such as fashion design, interior design, jewellery design , product design and graphic design, will be available. Two exams will be held. For all applicants, the General Aptitude Test (GAT) will be mandatory, and the Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) will be for UG candidates. Applicants must appear for personal interviews and portfolios after the entrance exam.
Kindly contact the following from Monday to Saturday (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIEED 2022 FAQs
Is it compulsory to appear both in CAT and GAT?
GAT is the first phase of AIEED and appearing in this exam is compulsory for all applicants.
What is the exam duration for AIEED stage 1 and 2?
AIEED stage 1 is conducted for 2 hours while stage 2 for three hours.
How many students study at ARCH?
ARCH has a strength of more than 600 students in various disciplines of Design, Art and Business over an academic year.
Are the courses offered at ARCH are affiliated?
Yes, all the UG and PG level courses offered are affiliated with Indian universities, and ARCH also provides the Guaranteed Progression International Degree Pathway for and International Degree.
How many Students have passed out from ARCH?
More than 6000+ students and professionals have qualified from ARCH in last 19 years.
In which cities ARCH has its campuses?
ARCH has its campus in the capital city Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Official Website: aieed.com
What is a portfolio for AIEED?
A Portfolio is considered as the applicant’s visiting card. It is a collection of any prior creative work performed by the applicant. This may involve illustrations that can be shown on a mobile phone, photographs, sketches, essays, prose, films, or slideshows, etc. A portfolio basically shows the skills and interests of the applicants. Before the examination, the applicant are required to share their portfolios with the conducting authority.
Is there any age restriction for appearing in AIEED exam?
Age restriction is nowhere mentioned on the official website of either AIEED or the ARCH Academy of Design, therefore it is assumed that there is no age restriction for appearing in the AIEED.
What is the selection criteria of AIEED?
For the final selection of candidates, the AIEED conducts a merit-based selection that includes parameters such as the result of the AIEED exam (NATA Score), performance in the past in the education field, performance in the interview round and portfolio, etc.
How to apply for the AIEED 2022 Exam?
By visiting the official site of AIEED or the ARCH Academy of Design, aspiring students can apply for the AIEED 2022 Exam.