The National Testing Agency has prepared the AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern. The candidates who are willing to be shortlisted for admission into Post Graduate AYUSH (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, and Siddha) courses need to appear in the All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET). They should know and understand the examination scheme such as the total number of questions, exam duration, maximum marks, and etc. AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern will helpful for the candidates in preparing and sticking to a good strategy that can help them in cracking the entrance test. Scroll down the article to know more about the AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern Highlights
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test i.e Online mode|
|Type of Question Paper||Multiple-choice questions|
|No of papers||1 Paper|
|Time duration||120 minutes|
AIA PGET 2022 Exam Schedule
The AIA PGET 2022 Exam Schedule will be as follow:
|Reporting Time||8.30 AM|
|The closing time of Entry||9:30 AM|
|Check-in Procedure||8.30 AM to 9.30 AM|
|Demo test||9.45 AM to 10.00 AM|
|Starting Time of Exam||10:00 AM|
|Ending Time of Exam||11:30 AM|
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam of AIAPGET 2022 must have complete knowledge about the exam pattern. All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) on behalf of the Ministry of AYUSH conducts the AIAPGET, a national-level entrance test. With the help of the qualifying score AIAPGET 2022 the applicants can get admissions in Postgraduate Diploma courses such Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, etc field and AYUSH MD, MS.
- The exam will be held for all the courses in a single shift
- Each of the candidates will be assigned a desktop at the exam hall
- All the applicants will receive a paper sheet and pen/pencil for rough work at the exam hall
- The time to attempt the question paper will be of 120 minutes
AIAPGET Question Paper pattern
- The type of questions asked in the exam will be multiple choice /objective type
- There will be four response options for each question
- There will be a total of 120 questions that can be attempted in any sequence by the candidates.
AIAPGET 2022 Marking Scheme
The questions asked in the AIAPGET 2022 will be of 100 multiple choices (Objective) single-select questions and every question will have equal weightage. 4 marks will be allotted for the right answer of each question and there will be a negative marking of 1 marks for wrong answer. There will be no deduction of marks from the total score if any question is unattempted.
|Mark allotted for every right answer||4|
|Negative Marking for an incorrect answer||– 1|
AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2022: What Changes were Made in 2020?
There are three changes made last year by the NTA AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern. The applicants can check the following changes in the table given below:
|Details||Previous Years Pattern (2019)||Changes donr in AIAPGET 2020|
|Total Number of Questions||100||120|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes||120 minutes|
AIAPGET 2022 Important Instructions
The candidates can follow the general instructions related to the AIAPGET 2022 in the following points:
- After the candidates register for the AIAPGET 2022, the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will be covered. According to the NDA, the candidates cannot disclose any information about the question paper under any situation or condition.
- And if the candidate found breaking the NDA rules, then it will be considered as a punishable act and according to the rules and agreement, strict action can be taken against the candidates.
- The admit card comprises the full information such as Candidate’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, City, Paper, Gender, Exam Venue Name, Eligibility State Code and etc. If there is any discrepancy found in the admit card, then the applicant should immediately report to the examination authority for necessary action. The official email address for resolving the issues related to AIAPGET is [email protected]
- Candidates will be issued the AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card after they meet and fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate must mandatorily carry the AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card to the examination room/hall.
- If the candidate forgets to carry the AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card uploaded by the Board will not be allowed to appear for the exam under any condition and situation by the Centre Superintendent.
- If the candidates claim the relaxation under the PwD category then they must also bring the PwD certificate copy in the specified format (Appendix 9) issued by the official body or authority.
- After the commencement of the AIAPGET 2022 exam, no applicants are permitted to enter the exam center.
- Candidates must note that they will be permitted to carry any kind of baggage inside the exam center. No AIAPGET Apex Board will be considered responsible if any personal belongings of the candidates stolen or lost at the exam center.
- No Candidates are permitted to carry any kind of Calculators, textual material, Pen, Log Tables, Slide Rules, Electronic Watches, printed or written material, mobile phone, paper bits mobile, pager, or any other device. The candidates need to carry only the identity proof, Admit Card, document as required.
- Smoking and eating are not allowed in the exam room of AIAPGET 2022.
- Cold drinks, coffee, tea, or snacks are strictly prohibited in the exam room of AIAPGET 2022 at the exam duration.
- If there is any requirement of technical guidance, first aid emergency, or any other details required in the course of the exam of AIAPGET 2022 then the applicants should immediately report to the Superintendent/Invigilator.
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern FAQ’S
Is it compulsory to solve all the questions in AIAPGET 2022?
No, it is not mandatory to solve all types of questions. As per the exam pattern of the AIAPGET 2022, there will be negative marking for the wrong answers. Candidates should confidently mark those questions that they think are correct.
Will NTA deduct marks for unanswered questions?
No. NTA will not deduct marks for unattempted questions. That means that the total score of the applicants will be unaffected. For unanswered questions, the marks will neither be added nor deducted.
Will there be any long answer questions in AIAPGET?
As per the AIAPGET exam pattern, all the questions asked in the examination will be of objective or multiple choice type. No descriptive questions will be there in the exam of AIAPGET 2022.
What are the language options available for AIAPGET Unani paper?
The question paper asked in the exam of AIAPGET 2022 Unani is bilingual that means it is avaialble in both English and Urdu languages.
I had marked two questions for review. Both of them of incorrect. Will marks be deducted for them?
Yes, if both the answers are wrong then the marks will be deducted for the same.
How many questions will be there in AIAPGET 2022 Homeopathy paper?
The number of questions asked will remain the same irrespective of the subject. This year, the total number of questions is increased to 120 questions.
Can I appear for the examination offline?
No, AIAPGET 2022 will be held in online mode which means it is a computer-based test. Candidates are not allowed to appear offline for the exam.
Will there be negative marking in AIAPGET 2022?
Yes. According to the AIAPGET 2022 exam pattern, there will be a negative marking for incorrect responses. There will be no deduction of 1 mark for incorrect answers.