The full form of AIAPGET is the All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test. The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) conducts this entrance test for PG courses. Applicants interested in pursuing a specialized qualification in AYUSH can enroll in the offered courses and can have a degree in MD (Doctor of Medicine)/ MS (Master of Science) in Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Siddha, or Unani.
Same as NEET, AIAPGET is the one and the only gateway to get into the AIIA (All India Institute of Ayurveda) and pursue a career as a Homeopathic, Unani, or Ayurvedic doctor under the AYUSH’s Ministry. In the article given below, you’ll learn about AIAPGET 2022 admission process, exam patterns, important dates, results, and counseling process, etc.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
AIAPGET 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||All India Ayush Postgraduate Entrance Test 2022|
|Conducting Authority||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|AIAPGET scope||All India Quota Seats State Quota Seats MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy courses offered in AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities in India.|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Exam Timing||10:00 AM to 12:00 noon|
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Dates
Applicants interested in taking the AIAPGET 2022 must be aware of all important events associated to the exam in order to apply on time. The following table shows the exam dates for AIAPGET 2022:
|AIA PGET 2022 Online Application Starts From||To be announced soon|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced soon|
|AIA PGET 2022 Application Form Correction Window Opens On||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be announced soon|
|Date of AIA PGET 2022 Exam||To be announced soon|
|Provisional Answer Key Releasing Date||To be announced soon|
|Raising Objection Against Answer Key||To be announced soon|
|Releasing Date of Final Answer Key||To be announced soon|
|Declaration Date of Result||To be announced soon|
|Counseling Starts From||To be announced soon|
AIAPGET 2022 Application Process
Before submitting the online application form for the AIAPGET 2022 exam, applicants must ensure that they meet all of the eligibility requirements. The application is acceptable in online mode only. Other than online submission, no other mode of application form submission is acceptable. Applicants must read the information brochure & the replica of the AIA PGET application form carefully before filling out and registering for the AIAPGET 2022 exam. A single application form should be submitted by each applicant. The application form will be rejected if an individual submits multiple forms.
Steps to Fill the AIAPGET Application Form
Applicants must understand how to fill out the AIAPGET Application form. To fill out the application form, there are 3 simple steps that must be followed.
Step 1: Registration
This is the first step for filling the application form.
- Basic Details: The Applicant’s name &their Parent’s name must be entered exactly as they appear on the Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent Board. The registration form must be filled out entirely in capital letters.
- Date of Birth: Fill date of birth as exactly mentioned in the Certificate/ Result of Secondary Examination.
- Contact Details: Applicants must give a valid and active email Id & phone number.
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form
- OBC and Non-OBC: Applicants are advised to check the OBC list directed by the Central Government while filling out the AIAPGET application form. Applicants who do not fall into the OBC-NCL category should consider it as a general category in the online application form.
- Address: Applicants must provide their complete residential address, as well as the area’s correct Pincode.
- Examination Centre: Applicants must select three different cities as their preferred examination location.
After filling the preferred exam centers, the request in the change of examination center requested by applicants will not be entertained.
Step 3: Uploading Scanned Image
- Size of photo: The size of the applicant’s photograph should lie between 10kb – 200kb.
- Size of signature: The size of the applicant’s signature should lie between 4kb – 30 kb. Applicants must sign with a black pen on a clear white sheet, then scan & resize the signature to the required size.
Details to be Filled in AIAPGET 2022 Application Form
Applicants must have certain details/documents on hand before filling out the AIAPGET application form.
- Adhaar Card
- Degree/ certificate of the qualifying exam
- Marksheet of class 10th, 12th, and Graduation
- Applicant’s valid email address
- Active Contact number
- Applicant’s Permanent address
- Pin Code
- Three preferred exam center
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Registration number of the respective State Board
- Scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format
- Completion date & certificate of the Internship.
The application fees for AIAPGET 2022 for various categories are listed in the table below.
|General & OBC-NCL candidates||Rs. 2500/-|
|General-EWS candidates||Rs. 2250/-|
|ST/ SC/ PwD/ Transgender candidates||Rs. 1750/-|
AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Aspirants for the AIAPGET 2022 exam should also be aware of the AIAPGET eligibility criteria 2022, as applying without understanding the exam’s eligibility requirements would be the biggest mistake they could make. Before applying for the exam, applicants should read all the required AIAPGET 2022 eligibility requirements listed in the sections below. Applicants who will meet all the AIAPGET eligibility requirements for 2022 will be permitted to take the entrance exam or participate in the counseling process of the AIAPGET 2022. The detailed eligibility standards for the test that applicants must meet are listed below.
- To appear for the AIAPGET, applicants must have a BAMS / BSMS / BUMS/ BHMS / Graded BHMS degree or a provisional BAMS /BHMS/ BSMS / BUMS pass certificate.
- All applicants must have done a 1-year internship prior to applying.
- An applicant should have a certificate of permanent/ provisional registration in BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS/ graded BHMS degree issued by CCH/ CCIM/State Universities/deemed universities.
- The university’s eligibility conditions for a PG degree course in All India Quota/State quota seats should be confirmed by all applicants who are applying for a seat under AIQ (All India Quota) /State quota seats. If the candidature of such applicants is canceled, then NTA/AIIA/ MoA is not responsible for it.
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern
For AIAPGET 2022, applicants must be aware of the examination pattern & test timing to be prepared well. The language of the AIAPGET Question Paper is available in English only. It takes 90 minutes to pass the exam. A total of 120 questions will be there in the AIAPGET exam. From the table given below, you can understand the AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern:
|Exam Mode||Online i.e. LAN Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Total no. of asked question||120 Questions|
|Types of asked questions||Objective type question i.e. MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Exam Timing||10:00 AM – 12:00 (Noon)|
|Total marks||480 Marks|
|Language of the Question Paper||Homeopathy – English only|
Ayurveda – Hindi & English
Unani – Urdu & English
Siddha – Tamil & English
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for every correct response|
-1 mark for each incorrect response
0 mark for all unanswered questions
The applicants should be known to time allocation for AIAPGET. The timing of the test is shown in the table below:
|Reporting time at the exam center||1:00 pm|
|Gate Closing time||2:00 pm|
|Check-in procedure||1:00 – 2:00 pm|
|Timing for the Demo Test||2:15 – 2:30 pm|
|AIAPG Entrance Test starting time||2.30 pm|
|AIAPG Entrance Test ending time||4:00 pm|
The demo test can also be found on AIAPGET’s official website. Registered applicants may visit the official website and take the demo test to become familiar with the screening, layout, & navigation.
AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus
Without knowing the exam’s syllabus, AIAPGET 2022 preparation will be incomplete. The majority of the questions focused on the subjects mentioned in the syllabus and based on the field of knowledge taught in the respective discipline at the graduate level. Applicants can check the Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy degree level curriculum in the below table.
AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus – Ayurveda
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Charak Samhita
- Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Roga Nidan
- Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus – Homeopathy
- Homeopathic Materia Medica and Therapeutics
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Community Medicine
- Forensic medicine and toxicology
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Practice of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
AIAPGET Syllabus for Siddha
- Communicative English
- Tamil Language
- Maruthuva Thavaraiyal (Medicinal Botany and Pharmacognosy)
- Nunnuyiriyal (Microbiology)
- Uyir Vedhiyiyal (Biochemistry)
- Udal Thathuvam (Physiology)
- Noi Nadal (Principles of Siddha Pathology)
- Udal Koorugal (Anatomy)
- Gunapadam-Paper I (Mooligai) (Materiamedica – Plant Kingdom)
- Gunapaadam Materiamedica –Thathu and Vilanginam (Metals, Minerals and the Animal Kingdom)
- Noi Nadal (Principles of Modern Pathology Including Clinical Pathology)
AIAPGET Syllabus for Unani
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
- Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsifa
- Communication Skills
- Tashreehul Badan
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
- Munafeul Aaza
- Ilmul Advia
- Mahiyatul Amraz
- Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat
AIAPGET 2022 Preparation Tips
Applicants can use these study tips to help them to prepare for the AIA PGET 2022 exam. The following is a list of some of the tips.
Step 1 – Know Your Syllabus
To start your preparation for the AIAPGET, first read the full exam syllabus to know more about the covered topics. Examine all of the topics thoroughly to determine which are the most difficult to complete. Cover all the topics without skipping any in order to prepare well.
Step 2 – Know the Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the AIAPGET is the next thing you should learn about. Knowing the test pattern allows you to learn about things like the amount of time you have to finish the paper, the total number of asked questions, the scheme of marking, and the different sections, and many more things.
Step 3 – Learn to Manage Time
Once you’ve figured out the exam pattern, you can plan your schedule for when you’ll be taking the exam. Applicants first determine how much time should be given to each section or question, and then allocate their time accordingly. Knowing the syllabus of the exam and the level of difficulty of various topics will assist you in determining how much time each topic requires during preparation. For example, if any topic is extremely difficult to understand, then you can devote extra time to it than the time given to prepare an easier topic.
Step 4 – Make a Time Table
It’s time to make a proper timetable as you are now familiar with the time management, exam pattern & syllabus. One thing to keep in mind when making a schedule is to leave time for recreational activities. Maintain a healthy balance between studying and doing other things that relax and refresh your mind.
Step 5 – Revise
The key to effective preparation is revision. you should revise the topics that you had prepared on the previous day. It’s important to keep revising the topics you’ve finished and remember to include them in your regular timetable.
Step 6 – Practice Sample Papers/ Previous Years’ Question Papers/ Mock Tests
After you’ve double-checked that you’ve completed all of the preceding steps, the next step is to practice with practice papers to see how well you’ve prepared. These tests are beneficial in a variety of ways. You can figure out your level of preparation, which topics are still difficult for you to answer if you can manage time during the test, and also you will figure out the recurrence of the same questions in the papers from previous years by taking these tests.
AIAPGET 2022 Books
Until the new addition of books for 2022 is released, applicants can check the following list of important books of the previous years for AIAPGET from the given table:
|Name of the Books|
|Success guidebook on Homeopathy for Competitive Examinations|
|A Comprehensive Study for Ayurvedic Competitive Examinations by Dr. Praveen K. Choudhary|
|Global Ayurved (Part-2) A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test|
|MCQs in Homoeopathy : 8000+ MCQs by Sengar NS|
|Target PG: Essential MCQ’s of All Homoeopathic Subjects: 1 by J.D. Patil|
|Global Ayurved-A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test (AIAPGET, Ph.D., UPSC, PSC, MO, |
Research Officer, Teachers recruitment Examination)
AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
The AIAPGET 2022 admit card is available online at ntaaiapget.nic.in, the official website of the National Testing Agency. It will be available in the format of pdf. Applicants can access their AIAPGET 2022 admit card by logging in with their application number & password. Without carrying AIAPGET 2022 admit card, proof of identity, and a passport-size photograph, no applicant will get entry to the allocated test center. Applicants should be aware that admit card are only issued to those who meet the following criteria.
- The AIAPGET 2022 application form is filled out and submitted correctly.
- The candidate meets all the examination’s eligibility requirements.
How to Download AIAPGET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2022
Applicants should follow the steps outlined below to get their hall ticket:
- Go to the AIAPGET’s official website.
- Then find the link to “Download hall ticket”.
- After opening the link, fill in the required details as asked.
- After that click on the button “Submit”
- After submitting the details, the AIAPGET 2022 admit card will appear on the next screen.
- Now applicants will have to take a printout of the AIAPGET admit card.
Details on the Admit Card
When applicants will download the admit card of the AIAPGET 2022, they will find the information listed below.
- Applicant’s name
- Application number
- Roll number of AIAPGET 2022
- Applicant’s DOB
- Applicant’s discipline (Unani/ Ayurveda/ Homeopathy/ Siddha)
- Date & Time of the exam
- Exam center address
Note: The applicant’s name on the photo ID card must match the name printed on their Admit Card of AIAPGET 2022. If applicants are unable to access their admit card, they should contact the conducting authority as soon as possible using the toll-free number and email address listed on the website ntaaiapget.nic.in. to resolve the applicant’s issues. Applicants are suggested to keep their admit cards safe until the admissions process is completed.
AIAPGET 2022 Test Centres
On the admit card, the exam center for AIAPGET 2022 test will be clearly stated. Applicants have to appear at the located exam center on the exam day. The exam conducting body will not provide any facility of accommodation for those who wish to participate in AIAPGET 2022. The following is a list of the cities where AIAPGET 2022 exam centers are located:
AIAPGET 2022 Answer Key
The National Testing Agency will publish the AIAPGET 2022 answer key on the official website. Applicants must first log in to their account in order to view the AIAPGET answer key. Applicants can count their scores by comparing their answers to the answers provided in the Answer Key of the AIAPGET 2022. Applicants can file objections against the provisional answer key if they notice any discrepancies in the answers. Applicants must pay a prerequisite fee in order to file an objection. Applicants must submit valid proof to justify their objections to each particular answer. After reviewing all of the claimed objections, the authority will then release the final answer key.
Steps to Download AIAPGET 2022 Answer Key
Applicants will need to follow a few simple steps to download the answer key of the AIAPGET 2022. We’ve outlined the steps below to download the answer key of the AIAPGET 2022 in very easy steps:
- Go to the AIAPGET’s official site.
- Now find and then click on the “AIAPGET 2022 Answer Key” link.
- Now login via the applicant’s Application number & password.
- After filling the required details, click on “Submit” button.
- Now find the link “View/Challenge AIAPGET 2022 Answer Key” and click on it.
- Applicants can now check the answer key AIAPGET 2022.
AIPAGET 2022 Result
AIAPGET 2022 results will be published by NTA on the official website. The marks obtained in the AIAPGET 2022 will be valid for one year only. NTA will release a combined merit list on the basis of marks obtained, the merit list will include the applicant’s name, father’s name, total obtained marks, total secured percentile, & All India Rank. A separate list of merit will be released for Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, and Homeopathy separately. Following the announcement of the results, applicants can access their mark sheets cum rank certificate of the AIAPGET from its official website. The NTA is the responsible authority for the result declaration, with no provision for re-evaluating, rechecking, or re-totaling of marks
Steps to check the AIAPGET 2022 Result
- Go to the NTA’s official site i.e. ntaaiapget.nic.in
- Now find and then click on the ‘AIAPGET Results 2022’ link appearing on the home page.
- Now applicants will have to provide the Roll number & DoB (date of birth) to download the result.
- After filling in the required details, click on “Submit” button.
- Applicants can now see their results appearing on the system’s screen.
- Now check the details and download the result for future references.
Contents Present on AIA PGET Scorecard
The details mentioned on the scorecard of the AIAPGET:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Percentile scored
- Total marks
- Qualifying status
- Obtained marks in each subject
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Cutoff score of the AIAPGET
Tie Breaker Criteria
If 2 or more applicants receive the same mark/Rank, then the position of merit will be determined using the tie-breaker criteria listed below in the descending order.
- Applicants with fewer negative responses in the entire paper will be given a merit score higher than others.
- Applicants with a higher percentage of marks across all BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BSMS courses will be placed higher on the merit scale.
- Applicants who are older will be given a higher ranking in the position of merit.
AIAPGET 2022 Cutoff
The cutoff of AIAPGET indicates the minimum score that an applicant must achieve in order to be eligible for admission to AIAPGET 2022 MD/MS/PG Diploma programs. The authority will also release the qualifying percentile for each category. Applicants in the unreserved category must score the 50th pentile to be considered for AIAPGET 2022. The cutoff percentile for applicants in the SC/SCT and OBC categories is 40. To pass the exam, applicants with benchmark disabilities must score 45th percentile. Applicants can see the cutoffs for each category in the table given below.
AIAPGET Cutoff Percentile
|General (Unreserved) Category||50th percentile|
|UR-PH category||45th percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC and SC/ST/OBC-PH category||40th percentile|
Factors Determining AIAPGET 2022 Cut Off
The Cut Off of the AIAPGET 2022 is determined by a number of factors that determine which applicants will be admitted to colleges/ universities. The following are some of the factors determining the AIAPGET 2022 Cut Off:
- The number of applicants given the exam.
- The total number of passed applicants.
- Availability of Seats
- The level of difficulty of the test paper.
- Previous year Cut Off trends of the AIAPGET.
AIAPGET 2022 Counselling Process
Applicants who pass the AIAPGET 2022 entrance exam will be able to participate in the AIAPGET 2022 counseling process. Within 7 – 10 days post the declaration of the AIAPGET 2022 result, the AIAPGET 2022 counseling process will most likely be expected to process. The AIAPGET counseling will most likely be conducted in the month of September 2022. The counseling process of AIAPGET 2022, will be held for both central and state quota seats. The concerned officials of the AACCC (AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee) will conduct the counseling for the Central Quota seats. The counseling for admission to the State Quota seats will be processed under the direction of the concerned authority for counseling of States/ Union Territories/ Universities.
The AIAPGET 2022 counseling process will be taken on the basis of the AIAPGET 2022 merit list, the AIAPGET 2022 eligibility requirements, the chosen subject, domicile norms, policies of reservation, and so on.
Applicants can find information about the number of available seats for the process of counseling of the AIAPGET 2022 on the official sites of the MoA/CCH/CCIM. The vacant seats will be displayed next to the names of the institutions that will be participating in the AIAPGET 2022 counseling process.
It should be noted that the NTA will not be involved in the counselling process of AIAPGET 2022.
Documents Required in AIAPGET Counselling Process
- AIAPGET 2022 Result Card
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Class Xth Marks sheet/ certificates
- Class XIIth Marks sheet/ certificates or mark sheets/ certificates of any other passed exams.
- Certificate of Transfer/ Migration
- Caste and Category certificate
- Income Certificate
- Other Legal documents
- Date of Birth certificate
- Passport-sized photograph
AIAPGET 2022 Seat Reservation
NTA publishes a merit list for all the passed applicants regardless of reservation criteria, but after the announcement of the AIAPGET 2022 merit list, all colleges/institutes will publish their own merit lists in accordance with the state and national reservation guidelines. Therefore, all colleges/institutes offering admission under AIAPGET 2022 will decide the applicants’ seats reservation. All institutions, whether it is All India Quota (Open / Other States seats)/ state quota/self-owned Universities, will release their own list of merit on the basis of the applicable regulations and/or the required eligibility norms.
About National Test Agency
NTA stands for National Testing Agency and was founded in the year 2017 (November). NTA works under MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) & GOI (Government of India). NTA’s mission is to improve educational equity & quality. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is in charge of conducting several national-level exams. Its mission is to provide the opportunity to admission into India’s best institutions to eligible students only. NTA’s core value is to build a system that encourages teachers to teach, students to learn, and to assess (by parents & institutions).
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.ntaaiapget.nic.in
Helpline Numbers: 0120-2555263, 0120-2555285, 0120-2555264, 0120-2555250
AIAPGET 2022 FAQ’S
How will I fill the AIAPGET Application Form?
Firstly, You must have to register, then fill out the information required in the AIAPGET application form. Remember to pay the application fee to accept the application form.
What is the full form of AIAPGET?.
AIAPGET stands for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test.
Can I change the exam center once I have received the admit card?
No, once you’ve chosen an exam center on the application form, you can’t change it. Applicants should be alert when choosing their exam center.
Can we get the admit card by post also?
No, admit card will not be posted to your address. You have to download it online.
Will I get the admit card via post?
No, admit card will not be posted to your address by the official authorities. You have to download it online.
Does AIAPGET 2021 Exam follow a negative marking scheme?
0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. No marking will be there for unattempted questions.
Who will conduct the AIAPGET Counselling?
The AIAPGET exam is a national-level exam that is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). AACCC is usually in charge of the counseling process.
What is the application fee for AIAPGET 2021 and how can I pay it?
General & OBC applicants must have to pay Rs. 2500/-, while ST/SC/PWD/Transgender applicants must have to pay Rs 1750/-. Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode using an option of credit/ debit card/ net banking.
Can we make payment through DD or Cheque?
There is no alternate way to pay the application fee by DD or check in the offline mode. You will only be able to pay the application fee in online mode.
I have done graduation in Ayurveda medicine and surgery with 49% aggregate marks. Am I eligible to appear for AIAPGET 2021?
You can not appear for the exam, unfortunately. To be eligible for AIAPGET 2022, you must have at least 50% marks in the Bachelor’s degree.
For any queries regarding AIAPGET 2022, please comment below.