AGRICET stands for Agriculture Common Entrance Test, It is conducted by Acharya N. G. Ranga University. Acharya N. G. Diploma Holders in Agriculture and Seed technology are eligible to apply for the test. Candidates need to prepare for Agriculture Common Entrance Test for getting admission in various agriculture programmes.
In this article, students will find every important detail regarding AGRICET – Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2022, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Important Exam Dates, Result, Syllabus, Counselling.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
|Full Form||Agriculture Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG Level, PG Level|
|Exam Level||University or State Level|
|Courses Offered||All UG, PG, and Doctoral Courses|
|Conducting Body||Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||Three Hours|
|Helpline||Tel: 0821-4000003, Email ID: [email protected]|
AGRICET 2022 Important Dates
Here, candidates will find all the related to AGRICET Important Dates 2022:
|Sl. No||Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||The application process will start from||1st Week of June 2022|
|2.||Deadline to submit the application form||4th Week June 2022|
|3.||Deadline to submit the application form with late fee||1st Week of July 2022|
|4.||Hall Ticket Release Date||2nd Week July 2022|
|5.||Examination date||3rd Week July 2022|
AGRICET 2022 Application Form
- After registration, candidates have to fill up application form with the correct information.
- The candidate can download the application form only via online mode only.
- List of Certificates with Application Form:
- Date of Birth certificate
- Aadhar number
- Diploma/course completion certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST applicants
- Proof of local status (last seven years)
- Once the Application form has been duly filled in all its aspects, it has to be submitted along with two self-addressed envelopes along with Rs. 5/- postal stamp below the mentioned address either in person or by post.
Convenor, AGRICET 2022,
Office of the Dean of Agriculture (Flat No. 501),
Administrative Camp Office, Vijaya Durga Towers,
M.G. Inner Ring Road, Guntur-522509.
AGRICET 2022 Application Fee
The important details about the application fee are mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
|Late Fee||The late application fee will be Rs 1000/- for general category and Rs 500/- for reserved category candidates.|
|Payment Mode||Applicants can pay the application fee by debit card, credit card or net banking or demand draft.|
Mode of payment: The Payment of Application Fee will be done online in the ANGRAU A/c.
Name of the Account Holder: COMPTROLLER, ANGRAU
Account No. 37009978454
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, Chuttugunta Branch, Guntur
IFSC Code: SBIN0012681
Documents to be Attached while Registration: Applicants should make sure that they submit the required documents listed below with the Application form.
- Diploma Certificate/Course Completion Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports, and Defense etc. Certificates (if Applicable)
- Study or Residence or relevant Certificates for domicile proof (last 7 years)
AGRICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
This section is about AGRICET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
|Nationality||Candidate must be an Indian.|
|Age||The candidate needs to be between the age of 17 years to 22 years (25 years for reserved category and 27 years for PH category applicant).|
|Educational Qualification||Two years diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology from ANGRAU/PJTSAU are only eligible to apply.|
|Those who are completing a Diploma in 2021-2022 can also apply.|
|Reservation||85% seats are reserved for Andhra Pradesh candidates as per govt rules.|
AGRICET 2022 Exam Pattern
In this section, we discuss the AGRICET 2022 Exam Pattern:
You can fill online application by June 2022. Admit card will be released from the 1st week before examination in the month of July 2022. The examination will be conducted in July 2022. Counseling process will be commenced from August or September 2022.
- Questions: MultiChoice Questions
- Medium: Examination will be in the Telugu language
- Centers: S.V. Agriculture College and Tirupati & Agriculture College, Bapatla
- Syllabus: as per respective diploma courses
The minimum qualifying marks for Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2022 is 25% for unreserved category candidates. However, there are no minimum qualifying marks has specified for SC/ST category applicants. Make sure you regularly visit the website for all the details regarding the exam.
AGRICET 2022 Syllabus
The details regarding the syllabus of AGRICET 2022, will be provided on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants by the official authorities itself.
AGRICET 2022 Admit Card
In this section, we will talk about AGRICET 2022 Admit Card.
Admit card is an essential document in the admission process.
It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant who is going to give the examination also Candidates need to bring a govt approved identity proof with admit card to ensure the identity of the candidate.
- For all Candidates, it is mandatory to have the admit card with them on examination date in the printed form along with the identity proof.
- In the case you don’t have the admit card on the day of the examination, candidates would not be able to participate in the examination.
- Admit card will be available to download in the month of July 2022 on the official website of Acharya N. G. Ranga University.
- Make sure you download the admit card and take a print of it.
- Check and verify all the details printed on the admit card.
- Wrong details can lead you to trouble on the day of examination.
AGRICET 2022 Exam Centers
The agricultural colleges in Andhra Pradesh are to be the expected exam centers for the Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2022.
The aspirants can decide which test center is nearest to them to appear for the exam. These were the center’s where the exam was conducted last year:
- S. V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.
- Agricultural College,Bapatla, Guntur District.
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District.
AGRICET 2022 Result
In this section, we will talk about the result for AGRICET 2022.
- The university will release the merit list on its official website.
- Qualified candidates will be informed of the counseling process.
- Candidates will have to download their rank card.
During preparation of the merit list if a tie occurs then following rules will be used:
- AGRICET 2022 marks.
- SSC overall grade point.
- Aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Date of birth that means older candidates will be given more preference over the younger ones.
AGRICET 2022 Qualifying Marks
- The conducting authorities will release the criteria for qualifying marks percentage.
- The tentative qualifying marks for candidates based on previous years will be at least 25% of the maximum.
- Only those candidates that qualify this criterion will be considered for the AGRICET 2022.
- For candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, there is no provision of minimum qualifying marks.
- The admission for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will be limited to the number of seats reserved.
AGRICET 2022 Answer Key
- The conducting body will release the AGRICET 2022 Answer key after the completion of the exam.
- It will be issued for only those candidates who have appeared for the examination. Only those applicants that appeared for the examination will be able to download the answer key.
- The answer key will be downloaded after the candidate enters his/her login credentials.
- The answer key will provide a rough estimate to the candidate about the marks they can achieve.
- The candidate will be able to find whether they will qualify for the examination or not.
AGRICET 2022 Counselling
This section is about the AGRICET 2022 Counselling.
- Verification also will be done during the counseling process.
- Counseling process will start in either August or September 2022.
- The candidates are required to carry with them all required documents, rank card and Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2022 Hall Ticket to ensure the easy counseling process.
|AGRICET Other Important Articles|
|Admit Card||Exam Pattern||Cut off|
|Preparation Books||Exam Centers||Question Papers|
AGRICET 2022 Previous Year Counselling
Previous Year Rank for UG Course 2017-18 is given below.
Previous Year Rank for UG Course 2016-17 is given below.
AGRICET 2022 FAQ’S
How will I get the AGRICET Admit Card?
The admit card for AGRICET can be downloaded by the official website.
How will I submit the Application Form?
The application form for AGRICET will be submitted online.
Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for AGRICET?
No there is no different in the hall ticket and admit card for AGRICET.
Where can I report mistakes in my AGRICET to admit card?
You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your AGRICET admit card.
Can I make the correction even after submitting my AGRICET application form?
No, the correction period will not be provided to students after the AGRICET application form process finishes.
For any queries regarding AGRICET 2022, please comment below.