ACET Eligibility Criteria: ACET 2023 is a National Entrance Test through which applicants may become student members of IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India). IAI is the authority that organizes the exam.
IAI is the conducting authority for ACET and was created under the Actuaries Act 2006.
ACET is conducted twice a year. Students can apply for the examination in its scheduled months, i.e. April and October.
Through this article, applicants can verify whether they are eligible to register for ACET 2023 or not.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding ACET– Actuarial Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification Required.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
Eligibility Criteria for ACET 2023
ACET exam has some prerequisite criterion that an applicant must fulfil in order to apply for the exam.
Criterion the applicant must fulfil to apply for the ACET 2023 is as follows-
- Applicants must qualify 10+2 exam or an equivalent with English as a compulsory subject.
- Applicants with a higher level qualification in mathematics are expected to apply for ACET.
- Professionals in accountancy such as Chartered Accountants and Cost accountants are welcome to give this examination.
- Mathematics and statistical degree holders are expected to sit the ACET.
- Acceptance of membership application would be subject to verification of true copies of the qualification certificates.
Following are the centres for ACET across India-
|S. No.||Centre Name||S.No.||Centre Name|
Applicants can fill the application form through online mode on the official ACET website. The test consists of questions from Statistics, Mathematics, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and English.
The applicants must pass at least three subjects from any of the Actuarial bodies where IAI has MRA (Mutual Recognition Agreement). These applicants will be exempted from ACET examination.
Find the detailed article here: ACET 2023 – Actuarial Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries regarding ACET Eligibility Criteria 2023, students may ask in comments below.