ESIC Recruitment Admit Card 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is one of the most well-known companies for providing medical benefits to its customers and employees. Every year, the National Level Entrance Test is held, and the admit cards for the upcoming academic year are available on ESIC’s official website.
Applicants who have successfully registered for the ESIC exam must obtain an admit card from the ESIC website. The admit contains all of the necessary information for the ESIC 2022 exam.
Thousands of students applied to take the ESIC UDC, MTS, and Stenographer written exam. The exam conducting authority will release the ESIC Recruitment 2022 admit card at least 10 – 15 days before the start of the ESIC exam. The notification must include instructions for downloading.
On the day of the exam, the ESIC admit card 2022 must be held along with one of the original photo ID proofs. Applicants will not be permitted to take the exam if they do not have these. Applicants who met the criteria and submit their application before the deadline will receive an ESIC call letter.
The release of hall ticket represents the students’ final stage of preparation. They must be finished studying and revising at this point, and they must begin taking mock tests and solving practise papers in a timed, exam-like environment.
ESIC Admit Card 2022
Let’s take a look at the ESIC recruitment process in 2022:
|Name of the Exam||Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Exam|
|Conducting Body||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Beginning of ESIC Application||To be Updated|
|Last Date to Submit Application||To be Updated|
|Release of ESIC Admit Card||To be Updated|
|Exam dates||To be Updated|
How to Download ESIC Recruitment 2022 Admit Card?
The steps to obtain an ESIC admit card are outlined below. Please follow the steps outlined below to avoid making costly mistakes. The procedure for downloading ESIC Admit Card Staff Nurse is the same.
- ESIC’s official website can be found here.
- When you arrive at the official website,
- To apply for a job, go to the link for the job you’ve applied for.
- There will be different links for various Admit Cards.
- Applicants must first go to the homepage and click the ‘login’ button.
- Applicants must then log in using their Email ID/Username and Password, which they provided when submitting their ESIC Application Form.
- To save your ESIC Admit Card, select the “download” option.
- Applicants should print and save the document for future use.
Things to do After Downloading Admit Card
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Signature of the Applicant
- Name of the Exam
- Name and Location of the Exam Venue
- Other Important Instructions
- Reporting Time
- Name of the Applicant
- Post Applied
Details Mentioned On ESIC Hall Ticket 2022
It is important for you to be aware of the details that would be mentioned on your ESIC hall ticket. We get you the particulars mentioned on the ESIC call letter:
- After downloading the admit card, go over it carefully and contact the authority as soon as possible if any information is missing or incorrect, because changes can only be made within a certain time frame. You will not be able to correct them after the correction window has expired.
- It is critical that applicants take note of the venue listed on their admit card and plan their schedules accordingly on exam day so that they arrive on time.
- On the day of the exam, applicants must bring their ESIC UDC admit card as well as the other required documents.
- For all three stages of the UDC recruitment 2022, follow the same procedure for downloading the admit cards.
Documents To Carry Along With ESIC Admit Card
The ESIC UDC & Steno admit card isn’t the only thing you’ll need to get into the exam room. You will also be required to show a valid photo ID. You will be denied entry to the exam hall if you do not produce it. Any of the following photo IDs are acceptable:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee ID Card
- Voter ID Card
- University or College ID Card
- Aadhar Card
Thing NOT To Carry Along With ESIC Admit Card
Check out the list of prohibited items, which includes items that are not permitted in the exam centre. Candidates should not bring these items to the exam on the day of the exam.
- Food items, opened or packed.
- Electronic devices, including mobile phones, calculators, scanning devices, cameras, Bluetooth devices, etc.
- Pencil boxes, geometry box, writing pads, logbooks, etc.
- Any printed material apart from the ESIC exam call letter and the Photo ID card.
- Digital wristwatch and analogue watches.
Whom to contact for ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 for correction?
There is a possibility that some information is incorrect or missing, or that the applicant has not received the hall tickets. In such cases, candidates must contact the authority as soon as possible to avoid delays. The contact information is listed below.
|Address||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Comrade Indrajeet Gupta (CIG) Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.|
|Phone||011-23234092, 23234093, 23234098, 23235496, 23236051, 23235187, 23236998 (EPABX)|
|Toll free:||1800-11-25261800-11-3839 (For Medical related queries/advice)|
|Website For General Information(s)||https://www.esic.nic.in/|
|Website for online Applications||https://www.esic.in/|
|Web Information manager||Sh. P.B ManiAddl. CommissionerE.S.I. CorporationHqrs. Office, Panchdeep BhawanC.I.G. Marg, New Delhi – 110002,|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Admit Card – Important Instructions
- Applicants must bring all of the required items listed in the official notification.
- Driving licences, Aadhar cards, voter cards, college/university ID cards, and income tax PANs are all acceptable forms of photo identification.
- The passport-size photograph that was included in the ESIC 2022 admit card must be brought with you.
- Electronic devices, such as cellphones and wireless equipment, are not permitted on the premises of ESIC examination centres.
- Arrive at the testing centre before the scheduled reporting time.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Admit Card FAQ’S
ESIC exam hall tickets will be available a few weeks prior to the start of the exam. On the official website, the admit card is available.
Yes, all applicants taking the ESIC Exam should bring their ESIC Admit Card 2022, as it is a required document. Applicants who do not have their ESIC Admit Card will be unable to take the exam.
On the official website, the ESIC UDC Admit Card will be available. We’ll also add the direct link to the article. The Admit Card is usually made available a few days before the Exam.
If any of the information on the ESIC admit card is incorrect, applicants must notify the appropriate authorities right away.
If you have not received your admit card, please contact the authority as soon as possible.
Each stage’s ESIC admit card will be released separately. ESIC will have separate admit cards for the prelims, mains, and computer skill test.