Not Announced | Official Website
DSRRAU stands for Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University. DSRRAU is located in Jodhpur and it is the first Ayurvedic University in Rajasthan.
It stands on the second rank amongst the Ayurvedic University of India. DSRRAU organizes a joint entrance test that is PAT every year. PAT stands for Polytechnic Admission Test.
This test is organized for all those who wish to apply for different undergraduate courses in medical stream. Clearing this test means the candidate can take admission in several medical colleges of Rajasthan.
44 colleges of Rajasthan are affiliated with this university. There are 7000 seats available for the students under UG/PG/DIPLOMA courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy.
This article is for all those who wish to apply for the Joint Entrance Test for UG courses in DSRRAU.
It contains all the information about DSSRAU 2020 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Result and Application Form.
DSRRAU PAT 2020 Overview
|Name of the exam||DSRRAU Polytechnic Admission Test|
|In short||DSRRAU PAT|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)|
DSRRAU PAT 2020 Quick Links
|Admit Card||Exam Pattern||Cut off|
DSRRAU PAT 2020 Important Exam Date
Aspirants who wish to apply in UG course in DSRRAU have to clear a Joint Entrance Test that is PAT.
This test is organized by the university across India.
Important dates related to DSRRAU PAT 2020 are given below:
|Online Application (starts)||3rd week of June 2020|
|Online Application (lasts)||3rd week of July 2020|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of August 2020|
DSRRAU PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the applicants are as follows:
- The applicants must be an Indian Resident.
- The minimum age of the applicant is 17 years and the maximum age must be 21 years of age.
- The applicant must have passed the 12th board exam from a recognized university or board.
- He or she must have cleared intermediate in Science Stream (that is Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject)
- He or she must have attained a minimum 50% of marks in intermediate.
DSRRAU PAT 2020 Application Form
The application forms of DSRRAU PAT 2020 will be available in the month of June 2020 on the official website of DSRRAU.
The applicant can check the given below steps and fill their application form.
- Visit the official website of DSRRAU.
- Click on the admission link of 2020.
- Register yourself on the admission portal.
- You will receive a registration number on the contact number you provided
- After registration on the portal, click on the link of application form
- Now enter the registration number provided to you on your mobile number.
- You now have to log in by entering your User ID and Password.
- After logging In you’ll have to pay the application fee.
- Ones the fee is paid, the applicant can fill the online registration form.
- While filling the registration form the applicant must keep ready a scanned copy of all the necessary documents.
- After filling all the necessary information in the required place, one must attach the scanned copy of the necessary documents at the required place.
- After this, the applicant gets a college preference option, among these options, one has to select a preferred college.
- Now select the undertaking and then click on submit button.
- Only those applications will be accepted, whose registration fee is paid.
- Do not forget to recheck the information you have filled before submitting.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it for yourself.
DSRRAU PAT Entrance Test 2020 Important Documents
A list of important documents required is given below.
The Applicants are requested to keep a scanned copy of these documents in prior to form filling.
- Recent passport size photograph- colored
- Marksheet of 10th
- Pass certificate of 10th
- Marksheet of 12th
- Pass certificate of 12th
- Cast Category Certificate (if any)
DSRRAU PAT Entrance Test 2020 Registration Fees
Registration fees have to be paid before filling the application form. According to 2018 curriculum,
- Fees for General and OBC is Rs. 300/- for all.
- The fees have to be paid online through e-Mitra or CSC Kiosk.
The application fee is non-refundable.
Applicants can also check all the information on DSRRAU official website.
DSRRAU PAT 2020 Admit Card
To download the DSRRAU PAT 2020 admit cards, the candidates will have to strictly follow the steps below.
- The first phase would be to log in to the official website and click the admit card tab for download.
- The applicants will then have to submit the necessary information including the number and password of the registration.
- The applicants will be able to download the DSRRAU PAT 2020 admit card after effectively submitting the information.
Important Details Mentioned on the DSRRAU PAT 2020 Admit Card
The applicant is asked to check on their DSRRAU PAT 2020 admit cards for the following information. If there is any discrepancy, kindly contact the admission office of the university.
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Date and Timings
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Exams You Might Like
DSRRAU PAT 2020 Result
- The result of DSRRAU PAT will be released in the month of August or September 2020.
- The applicants can check the results on the official website of DSRRAU.
- In order to check the result, the applicant must enter the given roll number in the required place and submit.
- After the result declaration, the DSRRAU authority releases a list of merit of all the qualified applicants.
- They are then called for counseling and admission procedure.
DSRRAU PAT 2020 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding DSRRAU PAT 2020, please comment below.